Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (29681 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by alezzy13: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Where's d thread?
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by SjMbula(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Deji can go to hell for all I care. If charles is a fool, deji is definitely a resplendent idiot. He claimed AlbiCownu (Albino Cownu) collected from Buhari to mess Atiaku Frimpong Alcamerooni up and now he's added Charles to the mix.

I suspect deji collected from Alcamerooni to get shagged silly, like the ignorant little beech he is.

cursedAbiola is a little girly cowardly troll. cheesy
eyaaaah bro, how did you manage to get to this level? Try to visit psychiatric pls

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by greensandy: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
They are self proclaimed mumu now.
Their mumu never do.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by uuzba(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

"When one helps her now and she goes viral Nigerians will like to associate and render meaningless help..."

You are very correct my brother. I thought about this same thing just yesterday, especially because of Success' story.
A little child may sleep in the street for months while we all walk pass. The day it's brought to the social media, is the day you will know Nigerians are philanthropists

Stop posting things on Social Media.
You need help? Ask a human being that you can see in front of you.
Stop all this "reporting your private life on social media for all to see". Were you born with phone gummed to your hand? What happened to your God given privacy?
People are addicted to phone. Cure your addiction and stop looking for excuses.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Olumide63: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Deji Adeyanju, should swear whether he has never collected money from Pdp before?.
Let Deji stop carrying like small baby. Because if he fail to stop making noise,
Kano Prison is loading one more time for him oooo.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by obontami: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Deji can go to hell for all I care. If charles is a fool, deji is definitely a resplendent idiot. He claimed AlbiCownu (Albino Cownu) collected from Buhari to mess Atiaku Frimpong Alcamerooni up and now he's added Charles to the mix.

I suspect deji collected from Alcamerooni to get shagged silly, like the ignorant little beech he is.

And you think there is any sense in what you typed up there? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Lordofthewest(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Hollup hollup hollup!
You mean the pioneer of "our mumu don do" is the chief executive of Iberiberism? cheesy
Chaii

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Justinlean02(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
uuzba:

Stop all this "reporting your private life on social media for all to see". Were you born with phone gummed to your hand? What happened to your God given privacy?
pray one day such situation doesn't befall you or someone close to you, live and let others live
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by RoyalUc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
uuzba:

Excuse me! Hope you're not referring to me?
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Justinlean02:
Nigerians are hypocrites, a very depressed and worried lady shared her worries and misfortune here a mob banned her, yes she was spamming the threads but as I checked she was desperate, in a case she loses it and commits suicide y'all will come with your "suicide is not the way out", yet y'all can never help when it's needed, those who called her were all asking for sex in return for a favour yet given. When one helps her now and she goes viral Nigerians will like to associate and render meaningless help... I swear y'all need to change this despicable, annoying traits is olds school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i swear bro, Nigerians are terrible set of people, when it comes to helping people, they will only do it if there is something to gain, they only know how to donate money to churches but where real donation is needed they fumble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Jaqenhghar: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
gaylusac95:
i thought his mumu don do so how come
The mumu never start undecided
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by ruby360: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Charley man na real mumu gay
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls don't just mention that old disgusting failed father who his daughter has inherited is madness and now it's obvious Charly boy or Charly Pappy lineage had by themselve created madness in their gene.(Trademark)

Papa dey mad pikin too dey craze and soon we shall begin to see pikinpikin go naked with Rasta hair in the street. That old fool is a real mumu. Quote me and argue with your head.

I have never be his fan a bit.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by MhizGladys(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,
I am a business education student buh i major in accounting. I need a firm/Company/bank where i can do my IT. please if you have a firm or know someone i plead with you to connect me.
God bless.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by gentlezypher: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
isaacsegun:
nyamirin can't be trust! I hope you learnt your lesson?
trust your English first
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by dometome: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:

still your father is not fit to kneel and clean Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's shoes.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by datribune: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Charly Boy & Deji ar both scamming themselves & some gullibile citizens. Deji himself is not a rights activist but a PDP hireling who hides under d cover of fighting 4 civil rights to defend PDP Crooks.
Deji mocks protesters in d death of job-seekers at d hands of PDP's Abba Moro⬇️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by datribune: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Deji is no human rights activist. Having lost out under APC govt, he became an emergency activist like Dino Melaye.
Deji & his pal, Dasuki ⬇️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by datribune: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
1) Diezani asks to be brought back to Nigeria.

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by datribune: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
2) Deji in blue earning his pay by endorsing that Diezani gets her wish

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by gr8felix(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anyhow I know money is involved. Money is the root of all evil
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by bluefilm: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Two useless and confused wailers

Una go wail till thy kingdom come.

Meanwhile...

The good citizens of the country will continue to sail onto the NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Seetto: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Two mumus....
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by OnyesomJ(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
You need Brain Reset��
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by HomeOfMe(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Activist, Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter account to respond to the withdrawal from Our Mumu Don Do by calling out Charly boy.

See tweet below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/20/charly-boy-is-the-number-one-mumu-in-nigeria-deji-adeyanju-attacks/
The charly boy that some of us have known sinse the 90s to be a backstabber and a greedy person...
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by TemmyT002(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make una fight very well o
Abuse each other
Non non nonsense
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Brightest04(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why won't they fight and display their mumuism as far as nemesis is alive and catching up with them.The greatest mumus of our time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.