Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (29683 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by SolnergyPower: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
What!
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by felixtare(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bubble just bursted grin

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Heffalump(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
If this allegation is true, then Charley boy is finished kpata-kpata cry

There must be something fishy happening at the background. shocked

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Jubiliee: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Deji you are a clown of the century an activist that supports corruption. An activist is always neutral. It's only in Nigeria I see an activist in PDP

7 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by crackhouse(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
His mumu just dey start...
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wetin concern me? Not my bizwax.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by TripA(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is news shocked
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by awetaiye2015: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Charly the drug addict...

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by GMbuharii: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Its obvious u love that title urself grin
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by RoyalUc(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Now, that's a 'high-powered' activism!

Charly, must come out and debunk this allegations or forever remain the no.1 mumu of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by StRichard(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
isaacsegun:
nyamirin can't be trust! I hope you learnt your lesson?
the way you forgot how to construct a simple sentence.

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Epositive(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Hollup hollup hollup!
You mean the pioneer of "our mumu don do" is the chief executive of Iberiberism? cheesy
Chaii

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Chidex50(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
THERE'S A BATTLE YOU CAN NEVER WIN IN LIFE AND THAT'S THE BATTLE OF TRIBALISM AND RELIGION.SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PREACH LOVE INSTEAD OF FUELLING A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN.
isaacsegun:
nyamirin can't be trust! I hope you learnt your lesson?

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by ObaMekunnu: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yorubas call it ' Ma Jolo mowo enyin e' Meaning keep moving while I watch your back! Charles Oputa is certainly not a model for rights activism.
He is a self deluded and somewhat irrational thinker that appears real.
You better wake up from your slumber and do your Godsent briefs for mankind without relying on people like Charley who don't even believe God

3 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by makeitijn: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
charlyboy issascam... Since the time him escape lynching from aboki mob inside wise market, the guy done dey act strange

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by GavelSlam: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
He no give Deji him own share.

He betrayed Deji.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
chloride6:
grin

Maga

The guy is pained he was locked up while Atiku was sharing funds upanddan.

grin

You can't read abi

He said Buhari was sharing funds... Even charlyboy collected to attack Atiku..

Buhari has zero integrity... His supporters are worse than Ebola

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Ayatullah(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Deji I salute your courage and sincerity. You ought to have known all this while that Charly Boy Charly Papa is a Wild Wolf in Sheep Clothing. Thank God you don quit mumu circle.

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
GavelSlam:
He no give Deji him own share.

He betrayed Deji.

Buhari has really finished this country

Imagine sharing looted money to this swines

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Vickthore: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Heffalump:
If this allegation is true, then Charley boy is finished kpata-kpata cry

There must be something fishy happening at the background. shocked
Charley boy finished as what?

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by frowland(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
What most of us don't realize is that 90% of the so called human right activists are political jobbers. From Aisha, to CharlyBoy, to Femi falana to Sagalink, to Oby and the list goes on and on. The oil well now is to be in the opposition, critisize the government then take money from the highest bidder and switch allegiance.

3 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by TeeJaywest(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Area farda, what do you have to say??

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by GavelSlam: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
fykes:

U sound like people we often refer to as crackheads I. The US

In the United States of Alagbado abi?
grin

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Lovelife433(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Deji can go to hell for all I care. If charles is a fool, deji is definitely a resplendent idiot. He claimed AlbiCownu (Albino Cownu) collected from Buhari to mess Atiaku Frimpong Alcamerooni up and now he's added Charles to the mix.

I suspect deji collected from Alcamerooni to get shagged silly, like the ignorant little beech he is.

cursedAbiola is a little girly cowardly troll. cheesy
u need sense, and i can't help u. Befor u run mad, locate any MFM church for ur total deliverance, Eleribu omo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by 13october: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Activist, Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter account to respond to the withdrawal from Our Mumu Don Do by calling out Charly boy.

See tweet below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/20/charly-boy-is-the-number-one-mumu-in-nigeria-deji-adeyanju-attacks/
Thank God he pain you well we'll yaminrin and money?. They can pick hell for heaven when it comes to money issue.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by madgoat(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Deji can go to hell for all I care. If charles is a fool, deji is definitely a resplendent idiot. He claimed AlbiCownu (Albino Cownu) collected from Buhari to mess Atiaku Frimpong Alcamerooni up and now he's added Charles to the mix.

I suspect deji collected from Alcamerooni to get shagged silly, like the ignorant little beech he is.

cursedAbiola is a little girly cowardly troll. cheesy

Who is Albino Cownu ? grin
Is he the flatron general? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by RoyalUc(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Justinlean02:
Nigerians are hypocrites, a very depressed and worried lady shared her worries and misfortune here a mob banned her, yes she was spamming the threads but as I checked she was desperate, in a case she loses it and commits suicide y'all will come with your "suicide is not the way out", yet y'all can never help when it's needed, those who called her were all asking for sex in return for a favour yet given. When one helps her now and she goes viral Nigerians will like to associate and render meaningless help... I swear y'all need to change this despicable, annoying traits is olds school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

"When one helps her now and she goes viral Nigerians will like to associate and render meaningless help..."

You are very correct my brother. I thought about this same thing just yesterday, especially because of Success' story.
A little child may sleep in the street for months while we all walk pass. The day it's brought to the social media, is the day you will know Nigerians are philanthropists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Corrinthians(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

In the United States of Alagbado abi?
grin
United states under Onitsha head bridge, inside a dirty 4x4 container. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Elects Kingsley Chinda As Reps Minority Leader / Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.