Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (29682 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by dreyton(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mtcheeew as if na today we know undecided
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by wink2015(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Activist, Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter account to respond to the withdrawal from Our Mumu Don Do by calling out Charly boy.

See tweet below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/20/charly-boy-is-the-number-one-mumu-in-nigeria-deji-adeyanju-attacks/

You trusted an Igbo man who has no boundary for money making.

That is the bitter price.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by gawu1: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
We told them, but they refused to listen: Deji Adeyanji vs Charlie Boy; FFK vs Gbenga Daniel, Balarebe Musa, and Saraki.
Let the enemies fight themselves. It's just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Freeman59: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin
TroubleMaker47:
Hollup hollup hollup!
You mean the pioneer of "our mumu don do" is the chief executive of Iberiberism? cheesy
Chaii
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by alfredilly: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is comrade tag doing in Deji Adeyanju name. This is a PDP activist

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by bizzibodi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
How can deji says such shiit agst his business partner.

1 Like

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by stieyven(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Deji can go to hell for all I care. If charles is a fool, deji is definitely a resplendent idiot. He claimed AlbiCownu (Albino Cownu) collected from Buhari to mess Atiaku Frimpong Alcamerooni up and now he's added Charles to the mix.

I suspect deji collected from Alcamerooni to get shagged silly, like the ignorant little beech he is.

cursedAbiola is a little girly cowardly troll. cheesy
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by stieyven(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
Mumu, your mumu don do.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by naijadefender: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
If true, CB is a departure from his Dad the renowned jurist with impeccable integrity.... What a generation where sons cannot take after the legacy of their fathers.

Weep for this country!!!!! Selling conscience for peanuts
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Zikachat(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
make i park here and watch how the show will go on VAR
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
cursedAbiola:
[/b]
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

Someone tells me...

dometome:
still your father is not fit to kneel and clean Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's shoes.

And I told him he mistakes me for his brother, and the best your brain could come up with is to start bothering the mods. grin

This life must really be difficult for you. The things you lack are indeed many. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by femi4: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cmanforall:
So?
Whether he did video against the opposition or against the ruling government, he was still honest to tell you he was given money for support.
But the video I saw sometime here during the campaign period, was against the government.
Maybe, you all need to attack and correct the irregularities in the Nigerian government, and lessen 'poke-nosing'.

#1kobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PzGP-EPHnc
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by NaMeAboki: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
They are both birds of the same feather; Deji would have done exactly the same given the opportunity; they all insincere and merely using their pressure groups as instruments of political blackmail to extort money to line their pockets.
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Cmanforall: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Business men forming activists

Na una wey dem dey deceive no be me.We know as e dey go
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Business men forming activists

Na una wey dem dey deceive no be me.We know as e dey go
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by dometome: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Corrinthians:

Someone tells me...

And I told him he mistakes me for his brother, and the best your brain could come up with is to start bothering the mods. grin

This life must really be difficult for you. The things you lack are indeed many. grin
did I lie?
Re: ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says by makeitijn: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
CharlyBribe is a waste.. he compromised. He stands for nothing.he just an area thug. I never took him seriously..
I wondered why deji would even have anything to do with in the first place.
Plz drop the ethnic slurs and insults, yes oputa is ibboh... But other tribes take bribe too.

However the bible said betrayal is worst than death. The bible ddescribed it as a sword, spear and club all rolled into one..

I can imagine what deji is going through, because I've been betrayed before. It took me 3yrs to forgive my betrayee.
May the gods console deji adeyanju and may karma judge CharlyBribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State / BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.