Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic (51293 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by damiloladuke: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
The Church of Satan has reacted to a statement made by Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze, where he stated that marriage vows are satanic.

Earlier today, Daddy Freeze had taken to social media to share his opinion on the topic, where he stated that all vows are satanic, including the ones said on wedding day.

He even added that Christ said so himself.

Well, just as the Church of Satan usually responds to any statement or opinion they find contrary to their belief in Satan, they got hold of Freeze's statement and responded.

They wrote:

Marriage is not or everyone, but Satanists can admit and take responsibility for their own positions.Sounds like Daddy Freeze is just trying to make excuses to get out of it.

https://lailasnews.com/church-of-satan-reacts-daddy-freeze-marriage-vows-satanic/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Satan so u can type abeg which phone u de use

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by braithwaite(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin

JESUS MAY LOVE YOU, BUT SATAN DOES THAT THING WITH HIS TONGUE YOU LOVE

10 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by phelonrays: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
gringrin.

Church of Satan indeed.....
So satanist/satan do take responsibility on their position..... hmmm

Then why do Christian always blame this people especially their boss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Beface(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Church of Satan is really getting attention from Nigeria a lot because we blame every bad things on Satan. They know say Daddy Freeze is making excuses because of his failed marriage rather than for him to accept say he head no carry marriage for now.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by amaniro: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Savage. How can church of Satan be verified on Twitter gringrin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by AdsenseAmazon(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin ohhhhh boy Satan is here ooooo and he is tweeting big time wink I still stand with daddy freeze because he is correct shocked weddings are man made

Bring all your pin verified Adsense to me

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by akejujoe(f): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Satan dey use social media and he dey respond to tweets sef .End time don reach Angel Gabriel do and blow this your trumpet o.

6 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eventsmallchops: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by KB007: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by philfearon(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nobody forces anyone to marry or to make any vow... However, if you willingly make a vow, you should stick to it.
No-one forces anybody to do anything unless it benefits them!!!

6 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by durubennie(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
So the devil is now on Twitter
This world is gradually coming to an end

9 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Kendumazy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
In summary, church of Satan point was that daddy freeze wants to get out get out of his marriage. Okay ooooooo!
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Englishgold: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are you not satanic

7 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by mikeycharlles: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Satan said what was needed to be said, oya Daddy Freeze face front grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by biggerboyc(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by twerkjack: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait!! I must’ve missed something....What’s goin on here?? shocked
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by tiredoflife(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
eventsmallchops:
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks

Where are u

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by AleAirHub(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Satan is tweeting big time cheesy cheesy
Let someone quote me with his legitimate handle because I get some questions for arn grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Cabble4(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Satan so u can type abeg which phone u de use

grin grin Baba, na Techno oooh
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by nabegibeg: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
damiloladuke:
The Church of Satan has reacted to a statement made by Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze, where he stated that marriage vows are satanic.

Earlier today, Daddy Freeze had taken to social media to share his opinion on the topic, where he stated that all vows are satanic, including the ones said on wedding day.

He even added that Christ said so himself.

Well, just as the Church of Satan usually responds to any statement or opinion they find contrary to their belief in Satan, they got hold of Freeze's statement and responded.

They wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/church-of-satan-reacts-daddy-freeze-marriage-vows-satanic/

Are they speaking for satan

grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Pope22(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uwa emebisigo (the world is finished)
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Orientalbrother: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
durubennie:
So the devil is now on Twitter
This world is gradually coming to an end
akejujoe:
So Satan dey use social media and he dey respond to tweets sef .End time don reach Angel Gabriel do and blow this your trumpet o.
ode full this nairaland

So, if it's church of God, does it mean that God will be the one behind the handle?

18 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by bugggg: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make Satan no go reason freeze one of these days

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by lordopsy2018(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
articulated Satan indeed
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Mesutlewy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Both daddy freezer and church of Satan are attention seeker... Pay no attention to them... #Godexist

8 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Truefaith: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
ghj
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eyeview: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Watch as freeze will keep quiet as church of Satan attacks him. If it were a Christian church now, he will flex muscle

15 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay o

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by careytommy37(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Church of Satan folks are definitely on Freeze's case based on how they always react to what he has to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.