Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic (51466 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Satan so u can type abeg which phone u de use
Don't let them see your post o.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by chydozane(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daddy freez you av fined
they know your name hahahahaha
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
AdsenseAmazon:
grin ohhhhh boy Satan is here ooooo and he is tweeting big time wink I still stand with daddy freeze because he is correct shocked weddings are man made

Bring all your pin verified Adsense to me

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by papiwyte(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
All d satanic powers plz come here grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by papiwyte(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
All d satanic powers plz come here grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:

Lol

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by kernniejay(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daddy Freeze is a registered member of Satan kingdom.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Harvesttony(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congrat to him the right people are beginning to respond to him. When choose to seek truth out Christ you definitely get the opposite of what you need to know. Remember this life is short live for Christ Heaven is real[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Even satan dey deny the guy grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2019
wilsonchilboy:

If na Samsung make I know, so I go sell my own grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by nobone(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2019
do you bake cakes? Meanwhile, you didn't state your location
eventsmallchops:
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Zzyy:
Ok where's @luciferAdvocate see ur pple o : grin

Nigerians be blaming Satan since 1258 AD looolzz
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Orientalbrother: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
akejujoe:
You are the chief ode if you cannot recognize sarcasm when you see one. For your foolish mind we don't know it is a person that tweeted the response abi?Mtchew.
sarcasm kee you there, goan learn how to make sarcastic comments, ode.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by akejujoe(f): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Orientalbrother:
sarcasm kee you there, goan learn how to make sarcastic comments, ode.
Obviously you are the biggest ode.Anyway, I don't expect much sense from someone whose highest number of comments on nairaland was made on a thread in the sexuality section.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Orientalbrother: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
akejujoe:
Obviously you are the biggest ode.Anyway, I don't expect much sense from someone whose highest number of comments on nairaland was made on a thread in the sexuality section.
whatever section i chose to camp, isn't any of your concerns,

Learn to differentiate plain stupidity from sarcasm,

Have a great weekend,bye.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by akejujoe(f): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Orientalbrother:
whatever section i chose to camp, isn't any of your concerns,

Learn to differentiate plain stupidity from sarcasm,

Have a great weekend,bye.
Abeg i think the advise you gave is more applicable to you. Your stupid assumption started this bull crap in the first place. This is the last time I will be answering you. Stay of my mention.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by imanray37(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
He must have sourced that from THE BOOK � OF ADAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.