Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic (51298 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
durubennie:
So the devil is now on Twitter
This world is gradually coming to an end
Some that has been around even be4 Twitter was evented.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by bizhop01: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
So even Satan follow get phone,
Satan i need your phone number.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eventsmallchops: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
I'm available
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by OyinO: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
There is nothing like church of Satan or church of God. It's all scam!
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by advocate666: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
All these godly people responding with fear here. Don't worry, We will not do you anything as long as you don't find our trouble.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by foreshore(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
damiloladuke:
The Church of Satan has reacted to a statement made by Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze, where he stated that marriage vows are satanic.

Earlier today, Daddy Freeze had taken to social media to share his opinion on the topic, where he stated that all vows are satanic, including the ones said on wedding day.

He even added that Christ said so himself.

Well, just as the Church of Satan usually responds to any statement or opinion they find contrary to their belief in Satan, they got hold of Freeze's statement and responded.

They wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/church-of-satan-reacts-daddy-freeze-marriage-vows-satanic/

Am sure he is one of their members cos of his ranting
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by TANID(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
eventsmallchops:
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks
Ok noted But Where Are You From
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by skales67(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Satan so u can type abeg which phone u de use

Huawei and Glo networkundecided
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by tsinzu: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daddy freeze is a fool
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eventsmallchops: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
tiredoflife:

Where are u

I can bake so many type of snacks, and I'm very fast, I can cook good local and continental dishes , snacks like meatpie, sursage , scotch egg , samoza , burger , donut, puff puff cream caramel , onion soups, very good fried rice, Jollof rice, spaghetti bologinese , Chicken Escalope. etc Sir please try me. please
trust me , these are what I have done everyday before in PH for 7 years before I went to Uni. kindly consider me
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by frankblinkz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
hhmmm Satan on social media,what More can I say "LAST DAYS"
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eventsmallchops: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
call me for any job, I'm available
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Orientalbrother:
ode full this nairaland

So, if it's church of God, does it mean that God will be the one behind the handle?

That's to tell you that most of the comments on nairaland are not worth been quoted. Because fools did the typing.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Satan also have Church
i Wonder oooo
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by ajayiopy: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
damiloladuke:
The Church of Satan has reacted to a statement made by Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze, where he stated that marriage vows are satanic.

Earlier today, Daddy Freeze had taken to social media to share his opinion on the topic, where he stated that all vows are satanic, including the ones said on wedding day.

Well, just as the Church of Satan usually responds to any statement or opinion they find contrary to their belief in Satan, they got hold of Freeze's statement and responded.

They wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/church-of-satan-reacts-daddy-freeze-marriage-vows-satanic/

HA EVEN DEVIL DON REJECT YOU. YOU NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Alexrayz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:
Savage. How can church of Satan be verified on Twitter gringrin

Cause they influence large number of people
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by holluphemydavid(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let's church of Satan and freeze begin dey drag dis now, not pastors anymore

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Femijohn198: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Church of satanic is right, Daddy freeze because his marriage failed,wanted to turn marriage to different taught..
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by greaterlove(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
eyeview:
Watch as freeze will keep quiet as church of Satan attacks him. If it were a Christian church now, he will flex muscle
grin grin grin the daddy freeze number you are dialing is not available at the moment. Please try again later

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Unekwunice: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
We an see athe church is very intrested in daddy freeze of some of his doctrine is giving people excuse to be frethinkers which is what Satan wants
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by valboy20(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
The display of ignorance on this thread though. Just for the record, members of church of Satan neither believe in Satan as a deity nor worship him, in fact most of their members are atheists. Satan is just seen as a positive archetype for enlightenment, freedom, rebellion and independence of thoughts.

You guys should pull your heads outta your arses and stop submitting ignorant comments here.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by osazsky(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daddy freeze should b ashamed of himself, this guy is a nuisance so after God rejected you, u ran to Satan and Satan still rejected u, Kia they should just give this guy his wood and matches so that he can go and construct his own hell fire apartment,,,,,,, were will u now run to daddy freeze, there is no repentance for those who blasphem
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eclecticbaron: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
eyeview:
Watch as freeze will keep quiet as church of Satan attacks him. If it were a Christian church now, he will flex muscle

That is ehn...you no for fear?! No allow those guys reason freeze matter o. grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by verifiablefacts: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
damiloladuke:

They wrote:

Me thought Church is for Christians,mosque for Muslims, temple for Buddhist.

So Church shouldn't be for Satan again na.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Zzyy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok where's @luciferAdvocate see ur pple o : grin
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by DonGtoG1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
eventsmallchops:

I can bake so many type of snacks, and I'm very fast, I can cook good local and continental dishes , snacks like meatpie, sursage , scotch egg , samoza , burger , donut, puff puff cream caramel , onion soups, very good fried rice, Jollof rice, spaghetti bologinese , Chicken Escalope. etc Sir please try me. please
trust me , these are what I have done everyday before in PH for 7 years before I went to Uni. kindly consider me

I checked your signature to see if i can get a means of contacting you, but i didn't see any!.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by Yoighaman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
verifiablefacts:

Me thought Church is for Christians,mosque for Muslims, temple for Buddhist.

So Church shouldn't be for Satan again na.

Exactly my thoughts....it should be 'xxxx of Satan' The word 'Church' should not be associated.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by eventsmallchops: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
DonGtoG1:

I checked your signature to see if i can get a means of contacting you, but i didn't see any!.

I will add that to my signature right now, I removed it because some people are flashing me .Thanks
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by simplesearch: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
So many things this Guy kicks against or criticise if properly examined may turn-out his personal area of weaknesses and vulnerability, and instead of working on them he tries vehemently not only to excuse them but to also influence other equally gullible minds to thread this same path of uncertainty with grave spiritual and eternally damnable consequence. for instance, If he feels frustrated about tithing he generalises abstinence, if he wants to justify a wrong relationship or seek to undertake a mission at variance with God's clear instruction he gets hold of a verse and twist it to suit his already marked out intention or purpose. Marriage is actually a lifetime engagement, if things begin to get out of joint, you should pulse, pray and take practical step to work it out using the owner's manual which is the only antidote to divorce and this works perfectly. God instituted marriage not man so no expert in any field nor any form of rational thinking or analysis can sustain it without the input of the divine personality behind it. The vow taken on the wedding day is therefore a public declaration of one's desire before men, Angel and God to make the union work as much as lies within one's power, there is therefore nothing satanic about it; notwithstanding this vow, once a relationship is contracted and sealed through consensual agreement between all parties involved, it becomes binding for life until death do them apart, divorce therefore is a sin and also a shortcut to hell, same way marrying a divorcee receives God's disapproval. Luke 16:18.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic by akejujoe(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Orientalbrother:
ode full this nairaland

So, if it's church of God, does it mean that God will be the one behind the handle?
You are the chief ode if you cannot recognize sarcasm when you see one. For your foolish mind we don't know it is a person that tweeted the response abi?Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.