Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) (78028 Views)

The Common Applications Of Waste Tires Or Old Tyres / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by DonX001: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
purpose32:

Wow

MaiGemu:
Nigerians will burn them and use them for wire

anonymous1759:

No more loss

You guys quoted this entire crazily long post just to say Wow, or one line...
You guys might not realize it, but its possible there might be something clinically, anatomically, pathologically, psychologically or psychiatrically wrong with your heads.
I'm not fully sure, but I suspect there might be something significantly wrong up there.
You need to see a doctor to check it out.

Just a friendly advice...no offence meant.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by goat22: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is wrong. Tires are called humbris explosida in Latin due to their implosivity nature so impending the hubris for the soil is like hydrogen peroxide my little children.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Oddsman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Auto Josh you're really doing a nice job blogging on autos and accessories.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Chijeep(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
we we no dey throwaway tires ooo...we dey burn dem con sell d tin iron wey dey inside 2 abokis wey vote 4 Buhari
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by matiandu(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
I was expecting some maruwa(tricycle)tyre and no sign of it in those pix .
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by PAQ(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
We also get creative with tires too na... I am sure we have all seen the Nigerian creative works of tires on our streets. A dark form of artistry made for the devil.

Well, for the small percent of people who havent seen it, when next you hear "ole ole" "barawo" or "Thief thief, catch am" be sure to see our version of tire arts.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Ajimusty2: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who else noticed the name of that bar in d 15th picture.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by anonymous1759(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
DonX001:

You guys quoted this entire crazily long post just to say Wow, or one line...
You guys might not realize it, but its possible there might be something clinically, anatomically, pathologically, psychologically or psychiatrically wrong with your heads.
I'm not fully sure, but I suspect there might be something significantly wrong up there.
You need to see a doctor to check it out.

Just a friendly advice...no offence meant.

Go and check yourself very well. You're the sick one here.
How do teachers quote good performance in your exam no matter how you write from Nigeria to India. They describe it with just one word Excellent which is A1. If you don't know what to type don't ever quote me again dumb Asssss. The meaning of no more loss i commented means no more using tyres as waste, it's more useful now and and safer for the environment instead of burning them and cause pollution ...
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by uuzba(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
crazygod:
Well this is Nigeria so the first idea one has for condemned tire is to use it as a sitting for generator. wink
Sometimes this Autojosh will just be speaking French.
Using strong mouth to show us picture and yet neither him nor any single Nigerian has done this thing in their house. You think say we sef no dey see something when we browse internet? Haba!
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Odomero118(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
You can't use a tire that is been used in Nigeria to construct that, let's be realistic
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by MikkieEl: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
This kain tyre for James Watt na better grade Belgium nah grin
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Our used tires get wires wey dey comot outside. If they enter your finger ehn...you go feel am. grin grin
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by primcy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Trash to treasure... Nice
best caption

1 Like

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by ReelMajor: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
na only you talk truth. na to burn thief ans kidnapper
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by rafcrown(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
FOR JUNGLE OR CITY JUSTICE.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by DICE234(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Auto josh please can I get your WhatsApp number this is mine 07064327709
AutoJoshNIG:
In Nigeria, the most common use for old and condemned tyres is for mounting power generator sets. This way, the tyre serves as a cushion for the vibrating equipment.

Sadly, in Nigeria, old tyres are also used during acts of babaric jungle justice. These tyres are used to set ablaze people who have been caught commiting some crime.

Well, some people are thinking outside the box.

These set of people have shown that there are hundreds of things that old tyres can be used for. Mostly, for interior or exterior décor.

Rubber is very durable and soft because of its elasticity and it is very easy to work with in terms of crafts and DIY projects. T

The next time you have your tyres changed, ask to keep the old tyres and then look at the several different and exciting items that you could produce for them.

See below photos of how old tyres were repurposed.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/dont-throw-away-those-old-tyres-see-what-you-can-use-them-for-photos/

Read also:

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Opiletool(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

How do teachers quote good performance in your exam no matter how you write from Nigeria to India. They describe it with just one word Excellent which is A1. If you don't know what to type don't ever quote me again dumb Asssss. The meaning of no more loss i commented means no more using tyres as waste, it's more useful now and and safer for the environment instead of burning them and cause pollution ...

His point is, you don't have to quote the whole post just to type that trash. Imagine everyone did same, will you be able to read the thread at all? So freaking annoying.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by DonX001: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Really very steewpeed example you gave there Sir, @bolded. So that means you should quote an entire friggin long post just to say one word abi?
So wait, after thinking about it again, you still think there's nothing wrong with you quoting the entire post to say one line right?
I'm afraid that simply confirms my earlier suspicion, that there actually IS a problem upstairs with your head.

And the worst part is that you do not realize it yet.

Better take yourself, or beg your relations to take you to YabaLeft, before you go naked on the streets and your pictures appear on Nairaland.

Again, no offence intended, this is just friendly advice from a fellow Nairalander that cares for your mental wellbeing, giving you good advice for free. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Mcsammy4u(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2019
This are beautiful
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by ebenezer8(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2019
oluwealth:

Is happening in this company, u can place other if have interest
u wan use d guy gada money 4 ur new moto ba?

omo nija with weree sense
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by akigbemaru: 2:04am On Mar 26, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
In Nigeria, the most common use for old and condemned tyres is for mounting power generator sets. This way, the tyre serves as a cushion for the vibrating equipment.

Sadly, in Nigeria, old tyres are also used during acts of babaric jungle justice. These tyres are used to set ablaze people who have been caught commiting some crime.

Well, some people are thinking outside the box.

These set of people have shown that there are hundreds of things that old tyres can be used for. Mostly, for interior or exterior décor.

Rubber is very durable and soft because of its elasticity and it is very easy to work with in terms of crafts and DIY projects. T

The next time you have your tyres changed, ask to keep the old tyres and then look at the several different and exciting items that you could produce for them.

See below photos of how old tyres were repurposed.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/dont-throw-away-those-old-tyres-see-what-you-can-use-them-for-photos/

Read also:

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by anonymous1759(m): 2:49am On Mar 26, 2019
DonX001:

Really very steewpeed example you gave there Sir, @bolded. So that means you should quote an entire friggin long post just to say one word abi?
So wait, after thinking about it again, you still think there's nothing wrong with you quoting the entire post to say one line right?
I'm afraid that simply confirms my earlier suspicion, that there actually IS a problem upstairs with your head.

And the worst part is that you do not realize it yet.

Better take yourself, or beg your relations to take you to YabaLeft, before you go naked on the streets and your pictures appear on Nairaland.

Again, no offence intended, this is just friendly advice from a fellow Nairalander that cares for your mental wellbeing, giving you good advice for free. grin

It's because your head is empty that's why you see what I posted as an issue. After looking at all the beautiful art work made out of nothing if you still think what I posted is lame go and take pills.
I didn't see what you commented on the post. Rather criticizing someone post sick man. I don't need to write an Essay to state my point. My comment summed everything up. No more Loss. If you've sense you'll see a whole lot writing under it. Sick Man.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by anonymous1759(m): 2:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Opiletool:

His point is, you don't have to quote the whole post just to type that trash. Imagine everyone did same, will you be able to read the thread at all? So freaking annoying.

If you think what I posted is trash it means you're sick. What I posted contained a lot. I don't need to write an Essay to Prove my point. So from what you're indicating if I'd writing a long Essay it would have been OK abi? Please don't me again.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by OnyesomJ(m): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Nice One , But Nobody would Patronize you If you create such in 9ja

All they know is Destroy
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Patode: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2019
When I was in Secondary school, we used to buy sandals made from tyres. They were Called " Poor Man Sandals". these were the most durable sandals that could last you the entire five years. We never improved on its production, and I believe that it eventually died out.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Teejay13(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Creativity in deed...
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by kenny37(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2019
wow awesome
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Doxadious(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2019
As a professional botanist and plant pathologist this has broaden my creative insight.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by peteruuu(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Nice...
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by DabuIIIT: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Very beautiful. Creativity at its best.

Btw,keeps coneheads away,o,for the safety of those tyres

grin
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Immarocks(f): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2019
....just wow.....
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by vgodwino12(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
ITS easier to throw away than make any of those

To fail is very easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.