Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live (38910 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by barackodam: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
She dey mad
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by steve6: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
After her "show of shame" the same Nigerians that blasted this babe contributed to her over 24-hour 25,000 new instagram followership and now her new found fame.

While that babe that was the first Nigerian female to become pilot program whatever didn't command this attention and fellowship. Nigerians are simply hypocritical. I am waiting for big brother Nigeria to start. The same so-called social-conscious, value-driven, good behaved Nigerians who will blast those participants of promiscuity and nudity will be the ones recharging their DSTVs to watch their Live shows. Disgusting. Hypocrites.

There is a thread on Road Signs. Many of you here don't even have time to read up. Here you are giving this unclothedness idol an attention. You are here because you love and approved of her actions and I bet you folks will recharge your data if it finished just to take a look at her episode 2.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Destined2win:
angry

Etinosa abi Etiosa, just shut up.

I saw your show of shame, you were not drunk.

The truth is I never heard about you, until now. You can take that to the bank.
Like seriously? Any sane unbiased human that watched the video should see her drink ND high
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by bluefilm: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ohh no!

Not this _bitch again?!
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by hakunamatata00(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
All the best we sha don knw say u get purple pant an bra
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by hakunamatata00(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
All the best we sha don knw say u get purple pant an bra
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by silasely(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jesu

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Trulie(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
You mean drink caused her to chorus her intention of ''getting nakeddd, nakedd, nakedd nakeddd" before she finally did?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Destined2win: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like seriously? Any sane unbiased human that watched the video should see her drink ND high
Shut up and swerve. It was a predetermined act

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Are you for real?
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by zlantanfan: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
If I was to advise her i would insist she stops flogging the same mistake.

Past is past reminiscing on it brings more bitterness, all she should do is to build up confidence outside social media, then get herself busy with new ventures
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by deliveryboy: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
A woman is not known to ever take responsibility for anything in life. She's never responsible for herself (her man takes care of everything even on things she can do), she's not responsible for her children because women now see child rearing as a burden, nor her husband because she can NEVER use her resources to cater for any man. Wonder why most women seek divorce when they begin to become financially prosperous? Etinosa is just being a woman, she will never take responsibility for her actions period.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by chimeziedickson: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Unthinkable....
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by nwonufestus(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
my anger b say i neva get to watch d video.. abeg hu get am for fone shld hlp me biko D;
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by DavidEsq(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
Why is she lying? She said she would strip hours before she did. Why is she blaming innocent alcohol? Everything that happens it is either alcohol or the devil. I think she wanted to be Kim kardashian popular but it did not work. Now, she doesn't want us to forget this story. Why is she still reminding usangry
U know that song: "blame it on the al........a..........a.........a............al....cohol".
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by itzprezy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
iamJ:
dem dey worry u for village

u wanted attention, i pray say u high, u high and u carry phone hold the camera well, show puna cheesy cheesy cheesy

etinosa shut up abeg, u just wanted to trend, enjoy the fame, with ur useless naked video

wan form kim kardashian with ur sardine body

Guy why grin
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by limdude: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Blame it on the alcohol......mtcheeewww
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by hollywater: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
We were drunk when we watch it too.
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Tallest45(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Weed can never make you do such...
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by consultancy: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
damage control. yeye dey smell
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by adisabarber(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Of course she was.
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by sonofElElyon: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
She was not only clearly drunk, she continued to consume alcohol during the video call

Destined2win:
angry

Etinosa abi Etiosa, just shut up.

I saw your show of shame, you were not drunk.

The truth is I never heard about you, until now. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by consultancy: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Awka Etiti women no dey defend evil like this o. are u sure u aint an impostor. how can a drunk person have enough coordination to know when a live video is on and also connect to it, knowing that 50k is at stake, then also quietly end the call after the show of shame. i think the drunken act was premeditated, just incase the video backfires on her, then she can claim drunk
(i didnt watch the video though)
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by adisabarber(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Most of them did not watch it. Etinosa was drunk. If Galaxy was there they could have had sex cos she was not in control of herself. Galaxy should have ended it but he was there shouting Etinosa like an idiot.
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Rotimi47: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yimu.

Some kind lie dey weak person!!!!! undecided
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fire this girl

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
visijo:
“No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste.”
Nonsense mentality. Is Oprah Winfrey married?
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Denique(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
To be a man isn't easy, that's why bobrisky left.

grin grin grin Ewo grin grin grin
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
consultancy:
Awka Etiti women no dey defend evil like this o. are u sure u aint an impostor. how can a drunk person have enough coordination to know when a live video is on and also connect to it, knowing that 50k is at stake, then also quietly end the call after the show of shame. i think the drunken act was premeditated, just incase the video backfires on her, then she can claim drunk
(i didnt watch the video though)
I only stated the perceived obvious and not defending anything. You people can twist someone's writings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama / Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.