Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (48999 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by WeRblessed(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
God has blessed you already. You are a star!!!

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
a ti gbo oooo...
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
I hope she leaves the country for her university education. Before one tout from no where will come and start deceiving her.

If at 15 years your daughter remains really ambitious, thank your lucky stars. Other wise, its over.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by lordswill03: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
And to crown it all, she speaks so fluently!

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by ubee(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait abeg!!! USA call am say wetin happen? Say them wan invite am go Nickelodeon abi dem wan take am go disneyland?
Let all this vulture adults give this little girl room to breathe abeg. She's basically a baby.
Who be the fraudsters wey pick phone call her tell am say na US dey find am?
This stuff is over flogged now. E don do ooooo!
Mtcheew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Hedonisst: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Originality paved the way. But now she's 'scripted'. It's never quite the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by youngdvirus(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
make video my small sis put on net...

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Justinlean02(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by ubee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
lordswill03:
And to crown it all, she speaks so fluently!
Wait o! So for you what this girl is speaking is fluent English? Watch the video again abeg, and if you still maintain that her english is fluent, then check yourself into the nearest hospital for comprehensive medical examination.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by SeriouslySense(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Strive to be the best, talented and a kind, wise beautiful woman.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by SeriouslySense(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Muscomide: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Our system is so warped, when kids decide been a pastor is profession........

As in ehnnn. Who do us this bad thing?
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Muscomide:

As in ehnnn. Who do us this bad thing?

I honestly tire..... And this religious brainwash, does not look like its ending soon.........
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by chiedu7: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oh boy na way
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
chiedu7:

Oh boy na way

Any little thing, pray, fast, speak with your pastor..... In the interim, the rot is getting worse............
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by keryj(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lawyer, pastor.......

Osibanjo in the making

Can her parents help her add and politician smiley

2 Likes

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by electrokcoi(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
But i still dey confused on how this girl take grow by within 1week.

Wish her success.
shocked
oh u de see wetin I de see too, any way every thing is possible in Nigeria
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lanretoye:
Which one be "USA called us" again.

She meant someone 4rm d US called them grin

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by midnighter(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you study philosophy, english, law, religious studies or theology at university and then become a pastor, is anything wrong with it

i dont think anything is wrong with aspiring to be a pastor, as far as its your passion and you are well-trained. Its the same as any other job
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by ud4u: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Success your name is just following you, I wish you all the best you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by desiredhome: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
But i still dey confused on how this girl take grow by within 1week.

Wish her success.
shocked

Because her name is Success, her name speak for her

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Lexusgs430: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
midnighter:

If you study philosophy, english, law, religious studies or theology at university and then become a pastor, is anything wrong with it

i dont think anything is wrong with aspiring to be a pastor, as far as its your passion and you are well-trained. Its the same as any other job

My sister, i would not argue with you or even think of arguing with you.....

But the devil is in the detail..........
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by FreemanUYB(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
tendingNews:
I want to be a lawyer, says Success - Sapele Schoolgirl in viral video Says, Reveals That USA called her.

Success spoke with Punch correspondent on her future ambitions and how her life has changed since she became popular after her viral video.

Speaking to Punch, Success said she wants to become a lawyer and pastor. She gave her reasons for that.

On how things have changed since she became popular, Success said:

"everything has changed, I just want to thank God for his mercies, I'm surprised when United States of America called us...."

Watch the new video interview

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/success-adegor-wants-to-be-lawyer.html

we are all bent on praising the girl, leaving behind the lady that actually recorded the video and uploaded it ....
even if she dose that to make mockery of the little girl she still deserves some accolades !!!

at this point she is success's destiny helper...
she deserves to trend too!!!!

no be success I dey hail
I hail the lady behind the camera

remember kasvid was widely celebrated for showcasing aki and paw paw....

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
ubee:

Wait o! So for you what this girl is speaking is fluent English? Watch the video again abeg, and if you still maintain that her english is fluent, then check yourself into the nearest hospital for comprehensive medical examination.

Chai grin
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by desiredhome: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
ubee:
Wait abeg!!! USA call am say wetin happen? Say them wan invite am go Nickelodeon abi dem wan take am go disneyland?
Let all this vulture adults give this little girl room to breathe abeg. She's basically a baby.
Who be the fraudsters wey pick phone call her tell am say na US dey find am?
This stuff is over flogged now. E don do ooooo!
Mtcheew!!!

Why the doubt, this is information age, it means someone in the US have seen the video and decided to call/assist her
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by dazzlingd(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
midnighter:

Pastors have zero economic value.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by dazzlingd(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
desiredhome:

Why the doubt, this is information age, it means someone in the US have seen the video and decided to call/assist her

someone in the US is different from US.

US have better and more talented kids to worry about, kids more useful to contribute to their growth than one Third World Nigerian stubborn kid being celebrated by a mediocre race for mediocrity.

The latest I heard was the 8 year old chess genius called by Bill Clinton.
The 8 year old boy hasn't been celebrated by this nonsense mediocres yet, but they busy themselves with a fellow mediocre like themselves , no wonder the nation is light years backward
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Eberex(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lies lies lies !!! She never said that.

Bloggers are ogbologbo in telling lies.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by damilonaire: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
No one is talking about the girl who video her that made her popular.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by asawanathegreat(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
I wish her well oo, but e be like say she dey take small kparaga before she dey enter school.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by desiredhome: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

someone in the US is different from US.

US have better and more talented kids to worry about, kids more useful to contribute to their growth than one Third World Nigerian stubborn kid being celebrated by a mediocre race for mediocrity.

The latest I heard was the 8 year old chess genius called by Bill Clinton.
The 8 year old boy hasn't been celebrated by this nonsense mediocres yet, but they busy themselves with a fellow mediocre like themselves , no wonder the nation is light years backward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.