Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (49000 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by dazzlingd(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
desiredhome:

Don't tell me you haven't heard of the 8 year old Nigerian chess champion.

Well he can't go viral because in this part of the world, we busy ourselves with nonentity news and celebrate it like our lives depend on it

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by kay29000(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:
Originality paved the way. But now she's 'scripted'. It's never quite the same thing.

Exactly! I have watched that her original video more than 50 times...It makes me laugh every time.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by blackboy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
You!! Pastor? Unless you have repented. You wey talk say you stubborn pass them. The wey you waka go too. Pastor ke? Or you mean politician
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Denique(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
virginboy1:
Okay...

But Saving money in Nigeria is very difficult I swear
You will be jejely saving your money in peace & get a
call from village saying.

*"Emeka,send money for hospital, grandmama swallow razor"* cry

God forbid bad thing o in Jesus name- Amennnnn!
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Denique(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
virginboy1:
Okay...

God forbid bad thing o in Jesus name-Amennn!
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by desiredhome: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

Well he can't go viral because in this part of the world, we busy ourselves with nonentity news and celebrate it like our lives depend on it

Different people with different grace, Success matter have changed a lot of things, her life, her family and her school.

There won't be anything like mediocrity if Nigeria was doing right thing

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by midnighter(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

Pastors have zero economic value.

Maybe you could expand, I dont really get you. Economic value how?
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by midnighter(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My sister, i would not argue with you or even think of arguing with you.....

But the devil is in the detail..........

Yes youre right.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Awwww she wants to be a pastor.
God bless you dear...

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by aj1802001: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

I feel nothing but pity for you. God has a plan for everyone and this young girl should be allowed to shine. She didn't ask for fame but just to be given a chance to prove herself. If God wants to take her further than she ever dreamed, you can never stop that. Hustle your own instead of facing another person's matter. Everyone has their talent, go and use yours.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
But i still dey confused on how this girl take grow by within 1week.

Wish her success.
shocked
When you are on school uniform, you tend to look younger compared to when you are on your casuals... I can't explain why though lol back in high school days, my friends looked different and matured on their casuals , but once they put on that school uniform.... We all become kids lol
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Mariangeles(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
jnrbayano:
When God cooks, you never get to see the smoke.

Go girl
undecided
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
See her head...she go con become pastor finish then build church university, then con turn the university fee to 450,000 per semester,,, by that time she go don forget to help education system..... Growup nd get pregnant girl....
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Slimguy0(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
When Fame touches you, You'll grow (this doesn't translate to maturity) but you'll grow in a twinkle of an Eye... Let this girl be and act her age ooooh .. .
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by midnighter(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
damilonaire:
No one is talking about the girl who video her that made her popular.

because the lady was using her as a mockery
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by DabuIIIT: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Reminds me of CeeC
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by luluosas(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
First time to open any thread regarding the saga. Congratulations to on and success to her future ambition
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by jnrbayano(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
undecided

Kilode?
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by greggng: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
After listening to this little girl I begin to hate myself.all ido is to blame my parents for ,y condition instead of attacking situation same way success did. I am an old man now I can't help myself anymore.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
virginboy1:
Okay...

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
Thank God u know how to talk , no wahala, as lawyer u go talk tired

Abeg law is highly saturated undecided
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2019
ALW
tendingNews:
I want to be a lawyer, says Success - Sapele Schoolgirl in viral video Says, Reveals That USA called her.

Success spoke with Punch correspondent on her future ambitions and how her life has changed since she became popular after her viral video.

Speaking to Punch, Success said she wants to become a lawyer and pastor. She gave her reasons for that.

On how things have changed since she became popular, Success said:

"everything has changed, I just want to thank God for his mercies, I'm surprised when United States of America called us...."

Watch the new video interview

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/success-adegor-wants-to-be-lawyer.html

ALWAYS STRUGGLING WITH TEARS WHENEVER I COME ACCROSS POST OF THIS DAMSEL...

GOD INDEED IS NOT A MAN, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HER FATHER

IS HER MOTHER A SINGLE MOTHER?
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by osismog(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2019
impossible is nothing
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now by lordswill03: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
ubee:

Wait o! So for you what this girl is speaking is fluent English? Watch the video again abeg, and if you still maintain that her english is fluent, then check yourself into the nearest hospital for comprehensive medical examination.

Lolzzzz. At least she is better than most of her peers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.