Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. (46598 Views)

Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / Our Trip To Ado Awaye - The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by mamotalk: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:

that's not my babe, walahi

and I didnt even pose with the babe in any of the pictures I posted. i did that intentionally cause I know nairalanders

lmao we no dey play with traffic sir.

we are talking about preserving the snakes and you want us to kill one for the team grin

p.s I have a snake thread lalasticlala has refused to push to fp. here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4979097/see-long-snake-found-neighbourhood

You make sense.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Aktony(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one! But this Lagos hussling eeehn, can't remember the last time I took a time out.... angry wink cool grin cheesy
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kendrick80:
ma nigga
Jeje living.

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:

Try what shocked shocked
Except i have the Holy Spirit physically backing me up.
I'm scared of height and i kinda feel dizzy. Hence my decision of never trying such.

Ahh. Good decision, then. Don't bother.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Heylius(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mtcheewm i never chop belle full na to go dey watch monkey
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by ericmor: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:

you mean lalasticlala grin wink

Y person go like snake like that self
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Mtmike(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Satan66:
My igbos brothers are too fine and brave cheesy
But why carry an afonja woman undecided
She should be in the forest with those monkeys.

one minute silence for a rotten brain plss
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Heavance(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
I don't know if it is just me....
But i just feel this place is suppose to be home to some endangered species, something people hardly see, or something that will wow an individual.
And when i see the chess board, ludo, and just the canopy, i just don't get the connection with the name.

I keep passing by, and i still can't get something to attract me inside that place.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Orlandihno(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Beautiful landscape & adventure.I'm thrilled bruh!!

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by lacreamieboie(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who wants to join the big family?

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Onyeakusiemeka: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
RELOCATING TO LEKKI
REASONS YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT RELOCATING TO LEKKI

Lekki is currently one of the most sought after cities in Lagos to live or invest in. It is located to the east of Lagos city and was once a slum known as Maroko. This was pulled down by the Raji Rasaki led Lagos State military government and has rapidly evolved into a modern El Dorado.

Only Lekki Phase One of the project has been completed so far, with Phase two almost nearing completion. Lekki phase One is classified as an area with some of the most eye-catching and expensive real estate assets in Lagos State, offering houses for sale and apartments for rent in the Lekki axis.

Lekki has dramatically morphed into a major commercial centre and residential area offering tourists splendid and exciting tourist opportunities.

Lekki is largely embedded in the lushness of nature, providing a mind-blowing and tranquil environment due to its closeness to water, It is adjoined to its west by Victoria Island and Ikoyi, with the Atlantic Ocean flanking it in the south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east.

Lekki is home to different housing Estates, agricultural settlements, and areas allotted for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport.

Here are a few reasons we really think you should think of relocating to Lekki

Availability of quality real-estate
For those seeking to buy land in a fantastic location to develop either for residence or investment, Lekki might prove to be the ideal location. With more than enough lands available for sale, you might decide to even build your own estate. With an environment that promises class, beauty, serenity and modern infrastructures all located proximally to modern state of the art facilities, Lekki is simply the place to be.

Maximum security
No-one aspires to invest in property marked up by insecurity. Lekki offers you one of the best security options in Lagos. Lagos has been described as unsafe by certain international observers on security, as crime in broad daylight has not been constantly unreported...

To continue reading click here http://victoriacresthomes.ng/reasons-you-should-think-about-relocating-to-lekki/
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by baratech: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:

we no go that side grin

moreover the swamp is dried up and they've been placed in a more conducive environment. I'm speaking for the crocs tho

Nice one bro....

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by 77up(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:
It was 3:49pm and we had to cut short exploring other parts of the park and start heading back home, before the traffic gets serious to get through. You can decide to take the canopy walk back if your liver is as strong as Daenerys Targaryen on those dragons grin. We took the wooden trail alternative so we could have a swing at the last thing to do before we run home. The Treehouse.
Like you spot a snake in that 3rd pic grin

One must stays happy cox life is too sht . Nice one

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by nonye6194: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2019
ericmor:

Y person go like snake like that self

it could be that he dosent even eat the meat but just like the stories about snake turned into meals. Whichever way, it's one of the posts that engage most comments, create positive banter without typical tribalism that's rampant in NL to day. to cap it off, it's good business for the forum

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by nonye6194: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Heavance:
I don't know if it is just me....
But i just feel this place is suppose to be home to some endangered species, something people hardly see, or something that will wow an individual.
And when i see the chess board, ludo, and just the canopy, i just don't get the connection with the name.

I keep passing by, and i still can't get something to attract me inside that place.

because it is a home to endangered species doesn't mean people shouldn't have fun there too. But everyone has their own opinion and I respect yours, even tho I dont agree with it
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by TourismMan(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I did see snakes when I was there. Didn't see any Crocs but I'd believe there would be some there. The canopy walk is the highlight of the place all for just 2k

Nonye6194, great job man. LCC is worth every penny and I think they could use some more marketing or advert. People need to know of places like these. If you don't mind, I could join you guys on your next your or something.

Exactly! Media in tourism is zero in the country. No body markets and advertises products and services like this in the country. You would be surprised so many Lagosians and Nigerians in general are not aware of the existence of this place. If people don't know, how would they patronize?
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by MiddleSpot: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / What Is The Citizenship Of A Baby Born On An Airplane? / Finally, My Experience Flying For The Very First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.