Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows (1926 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by akelicious(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar has vowed to reclaim his stolen mandate.

Atiku had approached the Electoral Tribunal, claiming he won the Presidential Election.

The PDP Presidential candidate, who spoke in Abuja during a visit to the leaders of the Southern and Middle Belt regions, said the struggle to reclaim the mandate would be achievable with support of the elders.

He was optimistic that justice will be done eventually.

He thanked the various leaders for their support before, during and after the election.

Meanwhile, the South-Sourh leader, Chief Edwin Clark, has assured Atiku of the support of the group in the struggle to reclaim his mandate.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/breaking-ill-reclaim-my-mandate-atiku.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by globemoney: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku is now a clown

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by scribble: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
globemoney:
Atiku is now a clown

your president is a confirmed retardeen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Publicize this!!! Both local and international!!!

Buhari is a thief!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by GavelSlam: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by yarimo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
WALE ADENUGA please take note of ATIKU he will be good as pa James in your comedy TV series.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Daviddson(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
If Atiku didn't think he'd the possibility of upsetting the current status, he wouldn't have gone to the court in the first place. Even at the time that PDP as a party owned the Judges, Buhari had the effrontery and conviction to take his case to same court. Long story made short: anything can happen in this case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Chikpat(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which mandate?
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku continue, Nigerians are behind you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chikpat:
Which mandate?

The one Buhari stole. Buhari the rigger. The thief who stole what was not his to steal .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by tamonokare: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
With all due respect sir, it pains me that you still haven't learned anything.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by owen10(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku am so so proud of you. All this people asking Atiku not to go to court what is actually your problem? If he feels that he's been cheated, what stops him from going to court? please if you are enjoying this Buhari regime am not, I want things to change...

So Atiku you have my support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Chikpat(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

The one Buhari stole. Buhari the rigger. The thief who stole what was not his to steal .

hahahahahahahah.
You are kidding bro
In 2014 Lagos APC convention, Buhari beat Atiku hands down. With all the money Atiku spent, in the "free and fair" convention, Lamido Adamawa came third oooo grin grin grin grin grin
It was the fear that he will suffer a more excruciating defeat in the 2018 APC convention that made Atiku defect to PDP. In the PDP Port Harcort convention that he won, how far? Is that how to win? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How did Atiku think he would win Buhari in an election
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by mightyhaze: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
way to go sir

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Hedonisst: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
I stand with you, Waziri.

At this stage of your life, you have nothing to lose. Fight to the end and reclaim your mandate. Our good and righteously indignated JSCs are silently committed to ensuring this outcome. If some almajiri miscreants want to kill themselves subsequently, I implore them to be my guest. There would be collateral damage, but justice must be done at all and at any cost.

Justice must be done, even if the heavens fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by vincentus16: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Atiku continue, Nigerians are behind you..
jst say that u r solidly behind him and not Nigerians.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by vincentus16: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buh make I ask oo. All this rigging stories of this and that coming from pdp. Pls eeh does it mean that pdp didn't rig or try to rig in any of the polling units in all the states?.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chikpat:

hahahahahahahah.
You are kidding bro
In 2014 Lagos APC convention, Buhari beat Atiku hands down. With all the money Atiku spent, in the "free and fair" convention, Lamido Adamawa came third oooo grin grin grin grin grin
It was the fear that he will suffer a more excruciating defeat in the 2018 APC convention that made Atiku defect to PDP. In the PDP Port Harcort convention that he won, how far? Is that how to win? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How did Atiku think he would win Buhari in an election

In 2015, a Buhari would have defeated anybody. But in 2019, a failed Buhari can't defeat anybody. That's the difference. Atiku won the 2019 presidential elections, even Buhari knows..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by rexwalters: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
scribble:

your president is a confirmed retardeen
Who is the President of your own country?
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by rexwalters: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
owen10:
Atiku am so so proud of you. All this people asking Atiku not to go to court what is actually your problem? If he feels that he's been cheated, what stops him from going to court? please if you are enjoying this Buhari regime am not, I want things to change...

So Atiku you have my support.
Failures of the same feather,flock together.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by psalmsmiles(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
.Once upon a time an old man spread rumors that his neighbor was a thief. As a result, the young man was arrested. Days later the young man was proven innocent. After been released he sued the old man for wrongly accusing him. In court the old man told the Judge: 'They were just comments, didn't harm anyone..' The judge, before passing sentence on the case, told the old man: 'Write all the things you said about him on a piece of paper. Cut them up and on the way home, throw the pieces of paper out. Tomorrow, come back to hear the sentence.'The next day, the judge told the old man: 'Before receiving the sentence, you will have to go out and gather all the pieces of paper that you threw out yesterday.' The old man said: 'I can't do that! The wind spread them and I won't know where to find them.' The judge then replied: 'The same way, simple comments may destroy the honor of a man to such an extent that one is not able to fix it. "If you can't speak well of someone, rather don't say anything" 'Let's all be masters of our mouths, so that we won't be slaves of our words.'

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Cjrane2: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
One good thing Abiola did for Nigeria was to insist on his mandate to the point that the word "annullment" of elections no longer exist in the vocabulary of Nigerian dictators.

Atiku should fight for his stolen mandate until the arbitrary holding of sham elections just to deny the winners their mandate because you control INEC and the military is completely a thing of the past in Nigeria.

Sham elections must stop in Nigeria and arbitrary award of fake numbers at collation centers regardless of the votes at the polling stations must be done away with.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by rexwalters: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cjrane2:
One good thing Abiola did for Nigeria was to insist on his mandate to the point that the word "annullment" of elections no longer exist in the vocabulary of Nigerian dictators.

Atiku should fight for his stolen mandate until the arbitrary holding of sham elections just to deny the winners their mandate because you control INEC and the military is completely a thing of the past in Nigeria.

Sham elections must stop in Nigeria and arbitrary award of fake numbers at collation centers regardless of the votes at the polling stations must be done away with.
He should go and ask Paul Biya for his mandate,MUMU atiku,sorry for him and those old men that call themselves elders forum at ek Clarks house,you could see their long sad faces and could tell that even atiku did not believe the rubbish he himself was saying,then Clark finished the discussion with some jabberish talk about restructuring,sorry for those Losers.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by harryportter: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
GavelSlam:
Atiku is a joke.
SAY THIS AFTER ME.BUHARI IS A GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Iamgrey5(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daviddson:
If Atiku didn't think he'd the possibility of upsetting the current status, he wouldn't have gone to the court in the first place. Even at the time that PDP as a party owned the Judges, Buhari had the effrontery and conviction to take his case to same court. Long story made short: anything can happen in this case.
The only reason Atiku is going to court is to remain relevant till the next election cycle. He saw how Jonathan melted away from national politics after conceding and he felt he need to remain relevant.

I think he believes he still stand a chance in 2023.

He is on a long thing tho.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Chikpat(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

In 2015, a Buhari would have defeated anybody. But in 2019, a failed Buhari can't defeat anybody. That's the difference. Atiku won the 2019 presidential elections, even Buhari knows..

Atiku no win anything bros. He is running helter skelter because of the money he wasted on the election. Even a dead Buhari will win Atiku on a good day, a bad or an ugly day
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
He was optimistic that justice will be done eventually

Code for if i dont get it now it is mine next time.

I hope this man does not kill himself over this title of Prresidency.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by scribble: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
rexwalters:
Who is the President of your own country?

Jesus Christ

Certainly not the dull mohammadu at the helm of yours

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I’ll Reclaim My Mandate, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daviddson:
Nothing will happen since the judiciary isn't independent

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict On Ihedioha Irreversible, Say Agbakoba, Others / BREAKING: Imo State Citizens In Diaspora Are Pressuring U.S. Over Supreme Court / What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.