Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (46425 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by rokoto1986(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2019
BELIKE 2BABA STINGY WELL WELL OH. SO HE NOR FIT GIVE BLACKFACE LIKE 5MILLION AS OLD FRIEND SAKE NOT TO EVEN TALK OF STEALING SOME OF HE SONGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by CrystalMax: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2019
goldcoinhub:
The feud between former band members Blackface and 2face recently took a new dimension after the former claimed the latter is gay. But Blackface has given a condition to end fight with 2face in a new interview.

In an chat with The Pulse, Blackface expressed his frustrations over the lingering feud and court case between him and the African Queen singer

”They should also ask what is 2face after too? What is his game plan? What is his plan with Efe Omorogbe his manager, or do you think they don’t have any plan?

I have given them my conditions. See ‘Let Somebody Love You’ is my song, I told them my conditions that the manager must take his name out.”

Efe Omorogbe had been listed as a co-composer of the song, which was the lead singer in 2face's 2014 Album The Ascension, a situation that has not gone down well with Blackface who insists that it is a plot to cut down the percentage he is supposed to earn from the song’s royalties.

‘I wrote the song before he became 2face’s manager, so how will a song I have written before he became the manager and you people want to render the song and he did not tell me about it.

How does that seem to the world? They are just paying people to write rubbish about me, that is what they have been doing all their career.”

He then went further to say:

‘There is always a silent killer now, so he is the silent killer in this matter, he is silent and he is the one doing the damage in the matter.You guys need to give them the real state of the matter because the thing is going crazy and we are fighting this because of the entertainment industry.”

Blackface also said that he is sad that he is being perceived as the bad guy in the story:

‘What I am fighting for now is not just for myself, what I am fighting for is for the future of the Nigerian music industry where people like Efe Omorogbe will not just come from nowhere and put themselves in an artist catalog that they wrote the song.Who does that?

It has to stop. And the only reason they can do that type of thing is that they feel they have the media to back them up.

So tell the world what those people have done, not for people to be asking what does Blackface really want? What have they done that they are hiding? That are the questions that should be asked,” he concluded.

https://lailasnews.com/blackface-gives-condition-to-end-fight-with-2face/

I think this man is just bitter for some reasons he's not saying.

"African Queen" and "Let somebody Love you" were co-written by Blackface and 2baba. He never said 2baba didn't contribute to the writing of these songs. I wonder why Nigerians don't research through things like this before carrying incorrect/incomplete news about. So will Rudeboy sue Mr. P for performing the songs they both wrote as Psquare? I bet, NO!

He's actually been having issues with Efe Omorogbe per say and not just 2face but there's no way he'd drag Efe without calling out 2baba's name.
Going by the bolded, I have a feeling he earn royalties from these songs, he most likely just want more.

If 2baba comes out to tell you all about the help he has offered this man, same Nigerians will call him a proud man because I don't want to believe this man haven't enjoyed from 2baba's success. They both know what their problem(s) jare.
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Psoul(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
I know for a fact that 2Baba actually stole "Afrikan Queen" from Blackface.

I am wondering if u were one of them during the Plantation Boyz era.
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Psoul(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Blackface, the case dey court. Leave the matter for court to settle.
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by micxwell(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
greggng:
I use to love tubaba but from today I am gonna hate him. He is stingy ....you can steal from someone and refuse to pay reparation. I think black face deserve 500million minimum
Kuku sell Tuface and Annie na, 500million ko. 20kobo ni
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by micxwell(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Ofonimeussoh:
Its true,tuface dey thief people song
Even Amaka is not tuface's song,he stole the song from an upcoming artist just becos the guy didn't have money to afford the video.
The producer now sold Amaka to tuface.
The real owner is an upcoming act
Proof...
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by MegaPrince1(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
emeijeh:
This guy is hungry.
2baba, make his phone beep with credit alert, you will see him coming to your house with a pair of secateurs to trim your flowers every fortnight.

Yes oooooooooo leave Blackface nah tuface dey give am mouth, maybe tuface never give am money that is why.

Money speaking, speaking. **in 9ice's voice
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by prodigyhenry: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
I think blackface should use then momentum his beef with tuface has generated to release songs. If he is serious his next 3 songs would be hits a long of Nigerians want to listen to him. He should concentrate on that more now. Use the fame he's got now to blow. And they better be new age songs not those nonsense old music
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by tillaman(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Majority of all the assholes castigating Blackface were prolly in primary 3 when "Plantation Boyz" was reigning.

I know for a fact that 2Baba actually stole "Afrikan Queen" from Blackface.

You came on social media a few days ago hyping Blackface when you bumped into his "E Dey Pain Me" but you're yet to settle him for the theft of his intellectual property.

You & your goons talk about him & laugh behind his back but on the social media - y'all acting like well wishers, friendly acting & envy hiding snakes.

You gat beef with Blackface, you gat beef with Faze; what does it take you to settle this guy & just move on?

Stop acting out the definition of your name - "Tuface". Show Blackface some love & forget about the past.
well said my ijebu brother!! The future awujale more juice to your neurons bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by mrfm1: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by GEEBITE: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2019
OMG,Lauryn Hill won the highest number of grammy awards(5) by a woman in a single night.Yet this dude wanna dismiss her as a run of the mill musician.Yeah,she might have her head done due to drugs and wrong associations but that can never diminish her legendary status.Tell me how many grammys Wycleff won with those commercial songs he did in early millenium.The three grammys he won(jointl) has Lauryn Hill's efforts and inimitable voice on them.How can 3 be greater than 8
grandstar:
A bad workman blames his tools or 2face in this instance.

Why don't you produce a best selling album like 2face did? That really is the solution. If 2face should die now, who would you blame?

This reminds me of the Fugees. As a group, they came out with great songs.

Then they split up. Only Wyclef kept coming out with hits after hits.

As for Mama Zion and the other guy,they came out with 1 great song each, and they faded out.

Wyclef was 99% of the Fugees no wonder why he left

2face likewise and since their breakup, only he has succeeded while the other 2 have now faded out.

If you aren't a good songwriter, then buy songs from great songwriters. Don't blow all your money on women, booze and fast cars and then squander the rest ( tribute to George Best) .

It is rumoured Rihanna's songs are from songwriters for instance
That hasn't stopped her from topping the chats and from being one of the top 5 female singers in America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by grandstar(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
GEEBITE:
OMG,Lauryn Hill won the highest number of grammy awards(5) by a woman in a single night.Yet this dude wanna dismiss her as a run of the mill musician.Yeah,she might have her head done due to drugs and wrong associations but that can never diminish her legendary status.Tell me how many grammys Wycleff won with those commercial songs he did in early millenium.The three grammys he won(jointl) has Lauryn Hill's efforts and inimitable voice on them.How can 3 be greater than 8

Her solo career petered out quite quickly and that's the truth. Wyclef's the champ!
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by j4tune: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=emeijeh post=76838576][b]This guy is hungry.
2baba, make his phone beep with credit alert,

so sad the industry and supporters in general in the name of love for their favouraite has forgoten what is right and the law guilding the industry.

here are my questions;
what does the nigerian law says about paracy,palgiarisms,copywrite and a theft of music

why does the law and the court finding it difficult to retify and give the right judgement for those guys.thereby alowing them to fight and tarnish the image they hv laboured so much to build over the years.

theres no doubt 2face stole some music belonging to blackface so why can he do the write thing instead of npartanering with his manager to distroy the guys image. this is very sad to me. i love 2face so much but i think he is selfish and inconsiderate when it comes to the issues between him and blackface

example; Danfo drivers accused Tekno of copy write and plagiarism and to avoid issues Tekno went to apologise and settle them with cash.
samething is applicable to cynthia morgan and orther artist in the industry.

my advice to him and manager is let go of whatever reasons at all and find a way to make peace with Blackface
that will make a pure and true comfirmation and justification of his humility. ONE LOVE YOU PREACHED REMEMBER
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Ofonimeussoh(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ofonimeussoh:
Its true,tuface dey thief people song
Even Amaka is not tuface's song,he stole the song from an upcoming artist just becos the guy didn't have money to afford the video.
The producer now sold Amaka to tuface.
The real owner is an upcoming act
There is nothing to prove about it,what am telling u is the truth,the owner of the song came early last year to speak about it,and up till today Tuface hasn't said anything concerning dah guy.
Believe wad am telling u
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by laliga01: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2019
OKorowanta:

The dude has been complaining of just this two songs for some time now.
2face should just give him at least 2 million naira in the presence of their lawyers and tell him,'guy,dis na royalties for the two songs wey you say na you write.
They should both sign and go their separate ways.
The truth is,2face has addressed this issues a few times but has never denied Blackface claims as the writer of those songs.
From friends to brothers from brothers to enemies.
Na wa.

Well said bro.
2face can handle this just the way tekno handled Danfo drivers and every body was happy.
It doesn't cost a thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.