Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos (16420 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Omo dis girls no know who really get dia time .

They will leave the right guy tripping for them and carry dia self to guys wey no dey reason dia matter .

This girl has a boyfriend but she just won't stay away from me..

I'm not a free agent and I'm not searching .

See how relax she s and she get boyfriend o .

16 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sense has left you.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by rossovu: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Knack am akpako grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
rossovu:
Knack am akpako grin grin grin

She fit get belle

I no need another baby mama

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by tooth4tooth: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
This one you run come social media come report like say you nor go kpanshy grin

7 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by GoldChest(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
All this stupid girls that will be going to guys that Dont need them

And one guy will be falling for them

3 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Or11: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
What the essence of this thread or what are u feeling like. With your red rug like babalawo house and is that wood holding that AC? The tv stand sef or glass shelf no be am. The girl in her own doesn’t look pretty from behind at all. No wonder she dey give you her time. Attention seeking specie

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are we to come and help you drive her away from your house? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
dis ur shrine u call house de make me laugh always

26 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Destined2win: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chuka stop this.

This really shows you are a jobless person.

8 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Op you, the girl , her red pants and everything in that bloodmoney room are stupid.

20 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by kayjay69(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
are you defining your name?

stupidity:
Sense has left you.
Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Darkseid(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Once again we have seen your TV, your home theatre and your AC, so what next?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amakavula:
Op you, the girl , her red pants and everything in that bloodmoney room are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
imagine someone posting this same pic of his daughter years to come grin

once again, you've added more future regrets

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Jcole1985(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hair fox don't listen to those children of iniquity,dismiss this lady and warn her not to come again then go to the market,buy palmwine,buy kolanut,ask for the address of the father of your babymama then take the goods there with the elders in your family.This way none of this bitches will ever come your way when they see your wife and kid at home.You can also take her as second wife if you are still interested in her but first things first

BTW,nice self-contain apartment wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Airforce01:

She fit get belle

nah you get yourself..why making us you judge.. you can bleep her nobody cares bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jcole1985:
Hair fox don't listen to those children of iniquity,dismiss this lady and warn her not to come again then go to the market,buy palmwine,buy kolanut,ask for the address of the father of your babymama then take the goods there with the elders in your family.This way none of this bitches will ever come your way when they see your wife and kid at home.You can also take her as second wife if you are still interested in her but first things first

I like this advice

Nairalanders are obviously blind to the message this guy was trying to pass

She has a boyfriend but Still seeing another guy who clearly isn't interested in her .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just give her once and see the way she Will call you names
Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Newboss(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dude, try something new. You don't need to be single or searching to lay a lady. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
Just give her once and see the way she Will call you names

cheesy grin
Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Airforce01:
Omo dis girls no know who really get dia time .

They will leave the right guy tripping for them and carry dia self to guys wey no dey reason dia matter .

This girl has a boyfriend but she just won't stay away from me..

I'm not a free agent and I'm not searching .

See how relax she s and she get boyfriend o .
Bros no vex o abeg i say make i ask how old you dey? Cos this yarns na teenage yarns. A mature adult will talk some moral sense into her.

Nb:And for the records she can sue you for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Bros no vex o abeg i say make i ask how old you dey? Cos this yarns na teenage yarns. A mature adult will talk some moral sense into her.

Nb:And for the records she can sue you for this.

The bolded

You watch too much Telemundo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by austyn0(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anybody wey never know Airforce1 de on long thing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Airforce01:

The bolded

You watch too many Telemundo
Na you sabi...grow up in time to change anyway,for your daughters sake...cause the world is not a joy ride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Girls should stick to their boyfriend and help them grow and stop jumping up and down like frog . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:
Anybody wey never know Airforce1 de on long thing. grin grin
Nna the boy mumu na endless .

3 Likes

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Na you sabi...grow up in time to change anyway,for your daughters sake...cause the world is not a joy ride.

Don't worry about my daughter ok
Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by austyn0(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nna the boy mumu na endless .
No disturb yourself brotherly. You new for this forum? The dude knows how to seek attention and he always gets it. grin

1 Like

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Airforce01:

She fit get belle
Only kids kiss and tell. angry
Cheap advert celeb wannabe.

1 Like

Re: She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos by Kingbones(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay..you have been noticed undecided

Next fool please angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.