Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? (1856 Views)

Ijaws Now Have These Two State Governors. / How Influential Northerners Force Ganduje To Change Sanusi’s Banishment Location / How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by bakar007: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Datazone:

Another lie you all lazy folks have been peddling. I put it to you that the Urhobos are more than the Ijaws. Most Nigerians have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws. Forget the crap you guys are scattered around 5 states or so. Ibibios are more than the Ijaws. Until Jonathan, most Nigerians don't even know a tribe called Ijaw exist unlike Urhobos
Ignorance, hate and sentiment is Ur problem, take Ur time and learn about other ethic nationalities ,it ll help Ur life.
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by OfoIgbo: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
You have a lot of growing up to do!.

And if YOU think an errand boy like Oshiomole that answers to some power bloc up north is "relevance" to Edo state, then I put it to you that you are THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE ENTIRE EDO STATE.

NB: Amaechi is a more influential boy-boy within the Buhari political family than Oshiomole but Ikwerre treat him like trash

Rochas, another houseboy is the chairman of ALL APC Governors and has the President ears more than Oshiomole, yet Igbos treat him like leper.

The point is, there is no honor in being an errand boy to someone that treats your people beneath his.

BTW the AAC clown in Rivers, Awara is Ijaw/riverine but WE Ijaws/Riverine stand with Wike 1 Million times because we don't celebrate houseboys. Dakuku and Cole are also Riverine but we PREFER a Billion Wike, in fact, I would rather a REAL man from Enugu, Imo or Akwa Ibom state to Govern Rivers than any houseboy even if he's from my family. Nonsense

I hereby approve this message.

That one has power and is backed by the entire Nigerian military, does not mean that our people will love you. A simple test is this

Let GEJ and Jubril Al-Sudani walk from Onitsha headbridge to Zik's Mausoleum without their security details, let us know who will survive this walk.
While GEJ will show up at the Mausoleum with a truckload of gifts he got on the way, a truckload of Jubril's shriveled bodyparts will arrive soon afterwards cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See IPOB Biafran Levy Receipt Issued In Naira: Photo / How Tinubu's Human Rights-lawyer Friend Set Him Up For Trial / Osibanjo Questioned By CFR In New York Why Corruption Became Worse Under Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.