Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (67556 Views)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
dokyOloye:
She done manage reach 18yrs?
Thought she was gonna be 16 forever.

grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Kwantinue.

Same Nollywood abi?

Kwanntinue.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

HeLLo My NaME Is PuSYyY, am in severe pain because have being used, tore, disassociated, just for them to get what they want, if you know you know
At least she could afford this wonderful house with her Pussy, what of your girlfriend you fuq all the time, can she afford this house? Abi no be the same fuq? Smh
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by duruZed(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Her pussy cat don really suffer.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pope22:

Go and scam atiku let us see.

I don't have pus.sy!
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Simplep:
Bloggers nd lies
It's real. I'm close to the family
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
obi4eze:
Big fat lie.
Bro it's true. I'm close to the family
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Bro it's true. I'm close to the family

Hmm..
Apart from acting, what else does she do?

How much do they pay her per movie?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adanairaland:

Hmm..
Apart from acting, what else does she do?

How much do they pay her per movie?
It's only movie she does. She is in school now. Her fee varies but btw 300 to 400
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Simplep:
Bloggers nd lies
Seems you aren't on instagram.check her page
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by jeffrey04(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
It’s very true, I share fence with the house. Her siblings live here. I see them every day
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Chithauri(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:
Better pikin

See what a young girl has done for her sweet mama. grin

While some negroes have come online here to disgrace their own.
Now we know Ned nwoko was her big god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.