Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (67582 Views)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Don't believe any story on nairaland front page these days, I have embarrassed myself severally because of the fake news they put on front page these days...
Gone are the days I use to see nairaland front page news as authentic....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2019
ebig21:

Which Nigeria movie na A list, those nonsense kunle Afolayan, omoni oboli dey act, those nonsense Yoruba movie of no concept shot with quality camera na im be movie. Will carry your your Yoruba Lagos movie comot for here,
Personally I don't watch Nigeria movie's but I know Nigeria has some really good movies like the one Genevieve did even ay comedy movie made more money that those crap she's acting and I hate at comedy movie.
Stop trying to defend the girl mehn she has other sources of income, I'm not saying she's a slut or anything even if she is, she's cute n I like her but her movies are crap n not enough to make reasonable money.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Pope22:

Please are we taking about how much people that show movies on cinema make on ticket or how much she is paid on each movie she is featured? What's her business with what cinema operators make?
Sense is kinda far from you, why do u think production companies air movies in cinema instead of TV?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by palldepall: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Pope22:
She can afford such house, let's stop this jealousy abeg
keep quite if u dont have anything to say
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by logon599: 4:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Indeed. Though I suspect lies somewhere, either from the bloggers, Regina or someone.

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:09am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76840217:
This is interestingly interesting....

Do we have actors in this country at all?!
Why is it only the actresses buying and building houses, buying latest model vehicles for themselves and love ones?!

Are our guys not caring towards their mom?!
Are there some sets of movies that is only female cast?!

This matter get as e be o....
If this is true, congrats to the Beautiful and young girl o!

You are so in our mind!
You typed the same thing we are saying o!

.... well she didn't say it was from the proceed of acting na or did she?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by luvme0702: 4:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Delta state politicians done scatter her Toto finish but she's showing us the proceeds.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by donskin101: 5:07am On Mar 21, 2019
18 years Regina Danielz bought a house for her mom, hmm odikwa egwu........ She don cash out, mayeah don pay be that.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ofem89(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2019
yet p-square would never do such a thing no wonder they scattered just this small girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by kingthreatz: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry, this girl has not featured in any nollywood cinema movie. And she builds a house
Even Adesuwa never build house
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2019
ebig21:

Multi choice buys it, afri nolly buys it, iroko tv buys it, my tv Africa buys it, so get sense

Dey there dey deceive yourself... You hear?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Preshiamadina: 5:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku don pay grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow... God give me my own o... Dem say "God's time is the best" But, my malle don dey go o..
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Gabi01: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2019
with epic movies money abi..tell me more..
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

HeLLo My NaME Is PuSYyY, am in severe pain because have being used, tore, disassociated, just for them to get what they want, if you know you know

Guy.. Not anyone's business. She got the house and the money. You think its easy being poor in this country? At least she used it to get what she wanted. But even that cant be proven.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2019
gabi98:
shey na so acting dey pay
For where? She’s busy fucking politicians up and down. I have seen with my own eyes. She and one billionaire politician called Ned in Delta state. The girl is rolling in money lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by RichBoy247: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76840217:

Why is it only the actresses buying and building houses, buying latest model vehicles for themselves and love ones?!

Do actors have wide pusssies and big breasts and massive bumbum?

You are so in our mind!
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by RichBoy247: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76840217:

You are so in our mind!

Do actors have wide pusssies and big breasts and massive bumbum?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Is she making that much from those cry cry roles

That house is worth at least 40 million shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ZAWs: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku na your money be this o
If (truly its hers)
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76840217:

You are so in our mind!

Maybe the actors make their money and still invest it in the actresses or 'oloshos' and go home with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Well she made money during election period. That's enough to buy house and good cars. Dbanj , timi, davido, olamide, linda ikeji and so on have also benefited from free politics money. Go and ask onyeka Owenu and mama gee why they quareld over free politics money...The money dey plenty die
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Anago50000: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

HeLLo My NaME Is PuSYyY, am in severe pain because have being used, tore, disassociated, just for them to get what they want, if you know you know
. Shut up kid
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by laubest: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2019
My super hero ur too much, May God in his Mercy Keep that woman for you to eat the fruit of her labour to the fullness , you are a good example for the future generations, I love you my dear, May you grow from glory to glory and Grace to grace. you are a grate blessing to ur family, I also tap this grate anointing from u.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Rented, if not just some random pic.

The house besides it is same design

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by hush15: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
reicherMan:
Popular Nigerian Teen Actress, Regina Daniel, show off the newly completed home she built for her as a gift.

She wrote: Just a little thank you for mama

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/beautiful-teen-actress-regina-daniel.html

hmmm, why do i find this hard to believe. Just to move internet traffic but if true, happy for you.

Able God....
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Interesting how the female actors are making so much money, yet we don't seem to hear of the male actors making so much money!!

I guess the females are soooo much better actors than the guys, hence why they make so much money.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Congrats if na from man or na from hardwork no one easy.GOD PICK MY CALL.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by bugggg: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
People be criticising. Yeah it's her pvssy working that out for her bt I I bet if most females on here had that kinda link up she has they won't think twice. Imagine getting like 20 Mills for just a fvck, while some are here giving it for free cos they can't get that offer, some do it for pennies.... some males that can't even buy a bicycle for their moms keep shouting osho and yet they like free pvssies.... let her own karma catch up with her, focus and prepare to deal with ur own karma. Her life her pvssy her choice. Ain't nunya biz.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Small olosho progressively loading.......

Next level tinz grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.