Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Marriage Vows Are Satanic – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Vows Are Satanic – Daddy Freeze (320 Views)

Marriage Vows Are Satanic-daddy Freeze Debunks The Idea Of Living Separately / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Wife When The Renew Their Marriage Vows In 2002 / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vows Are Satanic – Daddy Freeze by faith2kool(f): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Popular and controversial Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze has said that according to Christ, all vows including marriage vows are satanic.

He made this known in a recent post on his Instagram page, where he stated that anyone who disagrees with the statement can go ahead and argue with Christ when they meet.

See what he wrote below:

For Christians, the scriptures say two became one. How can you become one with someone who can’t access your phone, email or bank details? HOW?

Those pulpit gaslights have lied to you all your life, a great pity it is that you are living a lie and the consequence is your expulsion from God’s city read Rev22:15.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/03/20/marriage-vows-are-satanic-daddy-freeze/

Re: Marriage Vows Are Satanic – Daddy Freeze by Chuks9000: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
The bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...
A man shall leave his father and mother and become one with his woman...
He who finds a wife finds a good thing...
Marriage should not be interpreted with our 9ja funny ways of life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of The Three Most Important People In Her Life / I Can Only Shave Off My Beard For N36bn –timaya / American Actor Jussie Smollet Walks Free After Being Arrested For Faking Hate At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.