Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo (38536 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by olas24u(f): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2019
With regional police ,these people will not come back to Lagos to continue such acts.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy
Doing what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by ignis: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Good riddance
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by AmazingELixir: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided

A suspected armed robbery yet termed notorious hmm
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by AMI3(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2019
grin ;DHas the altitude of tribal bigots transformed on this forum? if so there is hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by WayStage(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2019
tstx:
Life of a criminal (yahoo boys included) ... No matter how smart you think you are or how potent you feel your juju is.... One day one day... you go go market you no go come back..

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Can you integrate APIs?
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
This Happened in my area 2 days ago. i saw one of d victim covered in blood and they were not apprehended by d police, it was mob dat made sure they caught, infact one of dem was killed before the police arrived.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by AKswift: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
If their identities are confirmed and linked to the death of their victim, please waste no time in sending those animals six foot below Mother Earth
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Trezagezz: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
A suspected armed robber nicknamed Power has succumbed to the superior firepower of policemen in Lagos, along with another member of a 7-man gang in Ojo area of the state.

Before the suspected armed robbers were killed in a shootout, the gang had allegedly killed a victim identified as 32-year-old Obina Efenkandu of 124 Imude Road, Gafaru bus stop in Ojo and left two other victims – 26-year-old Collins Ichu and Abdullah Niger, 40, with gunshot wounds.

Lagos State police spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana, revealed in a statement that officers, who were responding to a distress call on Alhaji Gafaru Street, off Imude Road in Ojo at about 5 pm yesterday “injured two suspects identified as Chinozo Felix aka Power, 29, and Ifeanyi Uche. Two other members of the gang were arrested.

According to Elkana, officers who engaged the 7-man gang recovered three Beretta pistols with three rounds of live ammunition and three expended ammunition.

The officers were drafted from the Police Anti Robbery Squad and Metro Patrol Teams.

Elkana stated that the gang was operating on motorbikes and one was allegedly seized from them.

He identified the arrested suspects as one 24-year-old Semiu Ibrahim and Francis Obi, 29.

The injured persons were allegedly rushed to the hospital.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/notorious-armed-robbers-apprehended.html?m=1

Can someone help me check if this is Francis from okija Anambra State....
He looks exactly like my classmate called Francis ooo and have been looking for a way to reach him now..
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by TheAlchemist: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
What are the root cause of crime. We need to address the fundamental issues and not just palliative measures
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Drizzlestarkid(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2023
tstx:
Life of a criminal (yahoo boys included) ... No matter how smart you think you are or how potent you feel your juju is.... One day one day... you go go market you no go come back..

Wetin bring yahoo 4 dix mata mad man
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by BigYash: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
tstx:

Not justifying criminality though,but the politicians keep going to the market and they still returns,and people still hail them for stealing their future.What do you have to say about that sir?
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by BigYash: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Drizzlestarkid:
Wetin bring yahoo 4 dix mata mad man
Yahoo boy don vex grin Wahala too much for this we quan3 walai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.