Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them (53147 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by AutoSpaNg: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
swfv
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by DimIsaac10(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
I wish blackface win diz case ooooo... Go too sweet...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Idonvex: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
overated kabiyesi
Does your king have a name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Boyooosa(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Is ooni nursing a political ambition!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Idonvex:

Does your king have a name?
Yes. Messiah, Lion of Judah, The way,truth and life, King of Isreal and the whole world,The greatest....Should i go on?!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by akejujoe(f): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
overated kabiyesi
Introduce your traditional ruler let us know his rating. We value ours in Yorubaland and Ooni is well respected and loved by Yorubas so if you have a problem with that, deal with it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by cidieschat(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Bro, you have data, you have an Android phone, sell it and help yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Narijoel(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.
I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
You are fit to be called a thief and a scammer.
i saw this same post last month with the same monicker (COPY AND PASTE) and was nearly moved to assist you financially.

but you are not a smart person and you may probably be a waste of investment.
Stop blocking the way for honest ones.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by saucelake231(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2019
dreyton:
Tuface has stolen blackface's show again, small time now blackface go say na him suppose visit kabiyesi but Tuface steal the show undecided undecided
lol...baba in no fit laff ooo...that blackface of a boy instead make he go look for something meaningful too do with is life he is there dizzing someone that dont even care

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by noisy45(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
collabo4me:
ooni shd watch his back. if you know you know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Ooni new wife in peril

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Ewedegubbler: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Blackface will be gnashing teeth and cursing right now..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Tuface used that same opportunity to diss black face. Like two days ago him black face did the same thing and now tubaba use the opportunity of Ooni visit answer him.
One thing about the whole thing is that black face is really working hard while tuface is graced.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by jordyspices: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Thunday1005(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
dreyton:
Tuface has stolen blackface's show again, small time now blackface go say na him suppose visit kabiyesi but Tuface steal the show undecided undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Kog45(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
overated kabiyesi
Kai Oni dey give you headaches abi,pls deal with it.

Respect to Obi of Onitsha who I respect so much even as a Yoruba man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by ChiefVolt007: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Vlak pace why
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by hybridblood07(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol lol You're a crazy fellow
dreyton:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Thunday1005(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ride on 2baba
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Just now in front of my shop, 2 guys and a lady were arguing shouting at the top of their voice, na Tubaba sabi sing pass Tuface. Who sabi sing pass inside Tubaba and Tuface? A guy said na Tuface the other said na Tubaba. I heard Tuface na legend.
I'm confused though. No be one person dey answer the two name?

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by updatedws: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice one Idibia

Education in nigeria is overrated

To study abroad for free on scholarships

visit www.westernscholars.com
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by dreyton(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
saucelake231:
lol...baba in no fit laff ooo...that blackface of a boy instead make he go look for something meaningful too do with is life he is there dizzing someone that dont even care
the matter tire fowl undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by neighbourhud: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
grayht:
Some person(s) won't be happy with this.. wink

As in, some 'back' faced person(s) won't like it one bit...

Hypertension loading... This time (t)he(y) may say 2baba is a ritualist
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by colestephan86: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Tuface Idibia was at OAU Ife where he bagged an award and later went with his wife, Annie Idibia to pay homage to the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

2baba and Annie were well received as 2baba sang his song 'Brother' at the Palace to the delight of the people around.

Watch the video as shared by Ooni's official page

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/2face-and-annie-idibia-visit-ooni-of.html

Leave sentiment this guy is blessed beyond a curse.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by dapillar: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Black face right now.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
You can't help but love 2baba.

Humble guy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by Wesey112: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
I go advice you. go carry farm or go any nearby site go carry block and cement
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by godwingold(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:

If you are really starving, you won't have data to post this thing here.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by nextnear(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Factfinder1:
Of what economic importance was the visit?
ask the gods or your ancestors.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them by okokobioko1: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
grayht:
Some person(s) won't be happy with this.. wink
na black face no go happy just hit the nail on the head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.