Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina (30071 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Passionate888: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Mumu
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2019
iyayip:
useless show useless people
hmm
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by bleskid: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2019
fickup
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Aforcharles(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2019
U can't have a second Chance, if u are even given the chance u will Bleep all the men in the house, is in ur blood.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by alen4smith(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
Doll baby sorry, the Bleep can’t be unfuck
kid !they bleeped each other.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by safarigirl(f): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Vince77:
Women by default, make bad choices of men.
no other man in that house would have tolerated Nina and all of her whining and attention-seeking antics. Even Tobi told Miracle that he couldn't believe he would hook up with Nina of all people.

Sometimes, it is not women making poor choices, it is how good a choice the woman is, to begin with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Orpe7(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Miracle d tootoo stealer
Baba chop u anyhow, win money come jakpa go yankee
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by HomeOfMe(f): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
dachiwater:
Nina who spoke her romantic interest while still in the Big Brother Naija House, disclosed that if she is given a second chance she will stay on her own.Though Nina admitted that she doesn't regret having an affair with Miracle while still in the house, however she will like to stay on her own to know far she can go if given a second chance.

The Imo State University graduate also disclosed that she likes Miracle because he is a goal-getter who knows what he wants. Here is the video of her session on the aired third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-would-have-just-stayed-on-my-own-nina-on-relationship-with-miracle/

It's not easy to be used and dumped. What some girls fail to understand is that mischievious guys like dumb girls like Nina who they can easily deceive. The affair between she and miracle was very immature and exausting to watch,very annoying.
*high school love*
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by HomeOfMe(f): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
Doll baby sorry, the Bleep can’t be unfuck
lolzz you very funny. The girl is so dumb.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by HomeOfMe(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Stanleyville:
sad

Olodo..

Ebuka asked her a simple qstn yesterday and she jes replied like a typical vilLage gal dat she is

This gul jes disgusts me I swear...

Spits!
She's so annoying,acting like she's still in secondary school. That's why it was easy for miracle to manipulate her.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Auxtin85(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
alen4smith:
kid !they bleeped each other.

Ancestors!!! the guy has since forgotten anything like that ever happened. So why the many wishes ? Arrange yourself this morning make I nor get your time
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Neoteny(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2019
It's a "miracle" you found anything interesting in that dry, boring, uninteresting chap

2 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
dachiwater:
Nina who spoke her romantic interest while still in the Big Brother Naija House, disclosed that if she is given a second chance she will stay on her own.Though Nina admitted that she doesn't regret having an affair with Miracle while still in the house, however she will like to stay on her own to know far she can go if given a second chance.

The Imo State University graduate also disclosed that she likes Miracle because he is a goal-getter who knows what he wants. Here is the video of her session on the aired third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-would-have-just-stayed-on-my-own-nina-on-relationship-with-miracle/

NAWAAAA FOR ALL OF YOU

FULL OF IGNORANT

ALL THE COMMENTS I READ HERE SHOWS THAT 95% OF PEOPLE THAT WENT THRU THIS POST LACK SIMPLE COMPREHENSIVE ABILITY!

ITS WORRISOME!

DID GO THRU THE POST?

LET ME EXPLAIN IN LAYMAN

THEY HAVE A REUNION SHOW GOING ON

YETSREDAY WAS QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION....

EBUKA ASKED NINA ABOUT HOW SHE FELT ABOUT THE WHOLE MIRACLE RSHIP STUFF.

THE REAL GIRL WAS REAL AGAIN

THAT SHE LOVED MIRACLE, AND SHE NEVER HAVE ANY REGRET THAT MIRACLE IS A GO GETTER AND SHE LIKES THAT ABOUT HIM ( HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANT AND NOTHING DISTRACTS HIM TO GETTING IT)

THAT SHE HAS LEARNT, IF GIVEN ANOTHER CHAMNCE , SHE WONT CHOOSE HIM...

EVERY ONE ANSWERED QUESTION ABOUT RSHIP

U GUYS SHOULD TRY USE UR THINKING FACULTY

GO GET A TV , SUBSCRIBE AND WATCH, ITS BY 9PM EVERYDAY TILL 31ST MARCH

ITS ACTUALLY A PRE -BBNAIJA 2019 SHOW

THEY ARE INDIRECTLY BEING USED TO SET UP THE NEW SHOW CENTRE IN NIGERIA!

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET SENSE,

STOP BATCHING THE INNOCENT GIRL!!!
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by yungolumix112(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Olosho
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Slimguy0(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Lmao Gullible she goat...and you think he would choose you?? Lmao take several seats Boo ...
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by sirusX(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
There are some things that are best left off-air

She should have kept her principles in the house...and fvck every other things outside the house

Now you will forever be known as the lady who has a sex tape, dumped her man and never blew like Kim Kardashian

I hope her future kids won't get mocked in school for this one undecided
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Reeberry: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
wildikeman:
I thought there's another big brother Naija up again.. Why are these guys still relevant and kicking up dust.... ?dem neva old...? Abeg make dem leave space for the new ones. Their time don pass.
Last year's set are the worst. They keeps seeking for attention.

1 Like

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by alen4smith(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Ancestors!!! the guy has since forgotten anything like that ever happened. So why the many wishes ? Arrange yourself this morning make I nor get your time
Ogun kee you there!
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Auxtin85(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
alen4smith:
Ogun kee you there!

Ogun kill your papa, animal
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by alen4smith(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Ogun kill your papa, animal
thunder scatter your generation
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Auxtin85(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
alen4smith:
thunder scatter your generation

It’s clear to me you are a mad man.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
If she stayed on her own she won’t have seen a second week in the house. If she goes into the house for an All Stars edition she’ll still latch to on an unfortunate or maybe a personality popular to the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola & Toolz In Butt Competition 'Mirror Mirror' (Video) / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo / Jim Iyke Meets Martin Luther King III (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.