Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje (6515 Views)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by dachiwater: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Mr Jimi Agbaje, the Lagos PDP governorship candidate in the last election has stated that he is still a PDP member following claims that suggested he dumped the party after the just-concluded elections.In a statement released by his spokesperson, Modupe Ogunbayo, Jimi Agbaje disclosed that he is still a PDP member because he believes it is the best party that will address the yearnings of Nigerians.

His statement read; 

“In the past 24 hours, Mr Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje, the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the recently-concluded 2019 election in Lagos State, has received uncountable calls and messages from numerous friends, teeming political associates within PDP and countless members of his supporters, that he has resigned from the PDP.“Mr Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje is still a card-carrying member of the PDP. He remains committed to the broad-based party, which he remains absolutely certain, has the best antidote to the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians.“The falsehood is another chunk from the ongoing propaganda and disinformation machinery of his foes. Mr Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje urges all to treat the rumour with the disdain it wisely deserves.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/im-still-a-pdp-member-jimi-agbaje/

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by yuanexchanger: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2019
politicians and movement like 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by yuanexchanger: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2019
politicians and movement like 5 and 6...
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by braveboy64(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Sai BABA till 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Olympian Agbaje wey sabi the Olympics cycle pass the Greeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Bright4(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Confused man

Wailer the hungry lion...

6 Likes

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by hubtiva: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
z
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by ainas247: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
sad my Governor 2023 grin

rank your website on google guarantee
check my profile to see result
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Okay, Lagos is Center Of Excellence for real.

Eko o ni ba je.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by ShameOnAPC: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Confused man
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by loveinglistic: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Who him movement help?

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by tstx(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Good for you

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Chimaokigwe: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Igbos trusted this traitor and voted massively for his party. When Yorubas started showing us pepper, he didn't even say a word in our support.

Otoge Lagos nonsense. Sanwo-olu beat him like mashed beans.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by sammyj: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
grin Jimi no stable in PDP the same way he comes and goes durng and after elections!! grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by jericco1(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
nice gesture sha...go and regroup and try again next time

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Amuocha: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Same on defunct Action Congress party members.
Same on ZLP members
Same on other 50 political partied
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by hisexcellency34: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
How much did Tinubu pay him for selling out ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by GavelSlam: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
E be like say Atiku still dey pay.

grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Wailers it is time to Wail cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Damosheey212: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Na jimi we know Jay Kay okay
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Godjone(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
E be like say Atiku still dey pay.

grin
can u guys be reasonable pls. Even though no brain, just pretend e dey

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by MobilityExpress: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2019
grin After setting the Guinness Book Of Records as the #1 Customer Dada Ni, it's like Jimi still wants to set another United Nations record as the #1 Peaceful Candidate that concedes and congratulates his opponents even before they finish collation of results. What a perfect gentleman grin let him continue scamming PDP every 4 years, that's their problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Jones4190(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
for you to said you are still a member of PDP is understandable but for you to said is the best party to help the yearning of Nigerians is an over statement

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by GavelSlam: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Godjone:
can u guys be reasonable pls

Are you saying Atiku didn't give Agabje money for the elections?

1 Like

Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Oxb90: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians are all confused bunch
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by Femich18(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
ainas247:
sad my Governor 2023 grin

They will still deceive this man come 2023 to contest as Governor again. Failures!!!
Re: I’m Still A PDP Member - Jimi Agbaje by seguno2: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:
grin After setting the Guinness Book Of Records as the #1 Customer Dada Ni, it's like Jimi still wants to set another United Nations record as the #1 Peaceful Candidate that concedes and congratulates his opponents even before they finish collation of results. What a perfect gentleman grin let him continue scamming PDP every 4 years, that's their problem.

Was that how Buhari was scamming the political parties that sponsored him when he was a perpetual failure

(1) (Reply)

INEC Says New Voters Won’t Participate In Ondo Governorship Election / Budget: We Have Nothing To Hide - President Buhari / Jude Nnamani: Facts To Note About Enugu State Gubernatorial Pensions Law 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.