Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace (49664 Views)

Air Peace Promotes John Paul Nku To A Boeing 777 Captain / Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
When you love your wife you give a plane her name.... The plane takes her name up in the sky and around the world....

Igbo kwenu... Ha nye anyi biafra nwa nti nti oge anyi emee ya ala bekee

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by YorubaBigot: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Great!

I love the enterprising spirit and the enterpreneural skill of the Igbo man....the are a great people unlike what we have here in the south west where an educated doctor will reverence a renowned tout and thug and my people will be hailing them.... Shame!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by omenpetrol: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
gozzlin:

Na your name dem for like before.

Hater!

Please grow up.... you are so immature
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Narijoel(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:

you should ask yourself that question? Boeing is being banned all over the world, the quality process that was used to certify Boeing aircraft is being audited in the US, an airline that truly cares for passenger safety will wait until the outcome of the audit instead of launching an unsafe plane.
but off course , ignorant people like you make their day.

If believe that you are the ignorant one here.
As you typed that trash above, hundreds of boeing planes took off and landed safely all over the world.
Take note:
ONLY Boeing Max planes were banned from flying.
This plane purchased by air peace is a Boeing 777-300 which is a older version and certified safe for flight.
Air Peace has NO BOEING MAX PLANE ON ITS FLEET.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by trevorhorace(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
skales67:

On the day it will crash, may your family member or loved one be mistakenly inside
Your words mean nothing . My statement was an open one. u jus had to act like a girl. one day may be 50 or 100 yrs. Its a fact that most plane crashes are as a result of mechanical faults and poor maintenance. Boeing aircrafts have been guilty of such in the last few years which has reduced air travel survival to 45% So whether you mention my family or not, this is how things are : a plane goes down, people die.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by fermlad: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
How many times do u want me to repeat: IF IT'S BOEING, I'M NOT GOING!
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by xelly: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
This is sure deceptive post. Are you showing us his name or the Boeing number?
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Reference(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:

you should ask yourself that question? Boeing is being banned all over the world, the quality process that was used to certify Boeing aircraft is being audited in the US, an airline that truly cares for passenger safety will wait until the outcome of the audit instead of launching an unsafe plane.

You are the ignorant one. Its only the Max 8 and possibly 9 that is being pulled. Boeing manufactures several other model aircraft in massive quantities. They remain the biggest aircraft manufacturer and have been top dog for decades except for a few years in the 90's when Airbus made more planes.

And for your information the Max 8 in question is the latest iteration of the famous and massively successful Boeing 737. The 737 is without question the most successful passanger aircraft in history. Every airline that has ever existed has bought one at some stage. Over 11,000 have been made since introduction several decades ago and over 4,000 are still flying around the world. It is the Toyota Corolla of the aircraft world. Somewhere around the globe a 737 is either taking off or landing every five minutes round the clock. It is the cash cow of Boeing.

And because it is the most successful it has enjoyed the most variations and upgrades (more than 12 variants) and because it is the most successful it has engaged the most research and development. Boeing has continued to push the boundaries to improve efficiency and this push has fonalky caught up with it.

I can understand, appreciate and identify with that because I push boundaries myself everyday to stay ahead of my competition. I take massive risks on my products and projects. I donot always play by the conservative books and try to rewrite the laws sometimes. You have to, to become a genius, to be different. It can go wrong and there is a price to pay, but it is worth it.

Boeing is a success. The world will keep it that way. One failure does not define a destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by ernieboy(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:

where did u get that info? only boeing
737 max is being investigated.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Narijoel(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2019
trevorhorace:

Your words mean nothing . My statement was an open one. u jus had to act like a girl. one day may be 50 or 100 yrs. Its a fact that most plane crashes are as a result of mechanical faults and poor maintenance. Boeing aircrafts have been guilty of such in the last few years which has reduced air travel survival to 45% So whether you mention my family or not, this is how things are : a plane goes down, people die.

So in your shallow mind, the end of a plane should be a plane crash.

Before 50-100 years comes, that plane would be discontinued from service.

so cease wishing that plane crashes and people die.
Make money and build a successful business empire for yourself and impact positively on others.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2019
its such a shame to note that some people brain have been liquidated
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by obayaya(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
omenpetrol:
Nice.....Seems they like this Onyema name grin grin

their Chairman's surname is Onyema.

So he practically names the planes after people in his family.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by COMPAQ(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Has Air Peace started flying any international route?
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Myself2(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
As long as it's got nothing to do with 800 Max
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by ElsonMorali: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Reference:

How can it be new. The last in that series was made in 2006. So there is none less than 13 years old. The good news is that in car terms that is like a five year old car, still optimal with a good first owner. The bad news is that we donot know when this one was built and who are/were the previous owners.

If was owned by Lufthansa or AA then its cool. If it was owned by Air Jagaja of the Kingdom of Anyhow.... hmmm...
I don't personally do used cars but I was to prescribe then if it not Abuja used or maintained by Shell Petroleum then forget it.

If a used car develops a fault mid-travel you can always park it by the side of the road and hitch a ride...if a plane develops fault mid-flight...hmmmm

Those who love junketing around the world every time are just like someone who stakes everything he's got on a lottery ticket everyday and wins everyday...until he loses once.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Amuocha: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
God punish APC and Buhari's Nigeria Air angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
xoftcore:

Yours and that of the goro chewing president won't make this Cow breading ground called nigeria better
oh! You guys are yet to take heart even after our preferred President won? grin grin grin The atikulated thieving crew couldn't win tongue

Check that plane well, it's a used plane and not new. This has nothing to do with politics but our own safety. Don't be dumb wink
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Kingspin(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Na waaaaa
It’s obvious NIGERIA needs to be PRIVATIZED.
People need JOBS
The lazy part of Nigeria will not understand but they are quick to hail Europeans and America development
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Kylekent59: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow what a nice plane. Let them take maintenance serious. Air plane is all about maintenance, checking of oil,leakage, making sure the engine blades are rolling nicely and other stuff.

The reason I said this is because Boeing too like crash if not maintained properly.

Yesterday night, I was watching an air plane that was 44,000 feet high and all its fuel got exhausted. An emergency landing was initiated and they landed at the closest airport, then the next day they continued their flight.

MH 17 flight story will make one to have phobia for plane.

Imagine flying through airspace of a country that way is going on, and missile was projected to shoot down the closest flight by means of proximity Rader. MH 17 got shot and divided into three right in the air.

I pray no more news of air crash again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by obailala(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
eyeview:
Can someone please ask Rochas Okorocha what happened to the Imo Air he floated with imo state billions that flew only for one day and disappeared.

And then the scam of the Air Nigeria that gulped billions.

Frankly, there is a spirit of failure that is following APC govts wherever they are found
Imo air had one plane which was operated by Dana Air. The plane is currently damaged after it overran the runway in PH airport 2 years ago.

Enough of this recurring Air Nigeria talks. There apparently was a plan to float a national airline, but the plan flopped. Why must we keep talking about it over and over again as if our lives depend on it?... Is this the first time a business idea has not worked out?... It's better that the idea was shelved before significant sums were spent on planes.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by aolawale025: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2019
flybiz08:
Why the scratches?

Abi na Tokunbo plane?

Those are sensors

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by iramure(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Only God can protect!! May we never be victim of any bad circumstances!!
[b][b]we need to be careful also.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by RTSC: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2019
obailala:
Imo air had one plane which was operated by Dana Air. The plane is currently damaged after it overran the runway in PH airport 2 years ago.

Enough of this recurring Air Nigeria talks. There apparently was a plan to float a national airline, but the plan flopped. Why must we keep talking about it over and over again as if our lives depend on it?... Is this the first time a business idea has not worked out?... It's better that the idea was shelved before significant sums were spent on planes.
What of the millions of dollars that have gone into the project, including the logo?
Who accounts for that?

Next time, don't start dishing out grandiose tales about the buhari administration every time they announce a project, until the project comes to fruition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Faithful007: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigerian Elon Musk.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by ibietela2(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2019
pawesome:
And I just remembered Nigerian air... That scam grin

Lol
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by benjanny(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
a welcm development
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by eodavids(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Perfect!
May God prosper the venture
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by slysteel: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
flybiz08:
Why the scratches?

Abi na Tokunbo plane?
Mumu,instead of you to ask what are those things you saw,you assumed they were scratches.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Baroba(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2019
trevorhorace:
it's still gonna crash one day.
and there'll be casualties

Let's pray you will be the only dead victim..iddiiot
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by obailala(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
RTSC:

What of the millions of dollars that have gone into the project, including the logo?
Who accounts for that?

Next time, don't start dishing out grandiose tales about the buhari administration every time they announce a project, until the project comes to fruition.
Whenever a business fails, there will be losses, yes LOSSES! But it's better it failed earlier, cos the earlier it fails, the lower the losses. The govt should have no business running a business.

Summary is that it has failed and it has failed! Are you going to keep whining on that for the rest of your life? Feel free to do that if it makes you feel better.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
is it powered by solar energy or fossil fuel
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by lastempero: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:

You that is in the technical knowhow, did you ask the particular model that was banned or you just heard that some airline banned Boeing airline in their fleet without trying to know the difference. Other world class airlines still have other Boeing models in their fleets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.