Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace (48977 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
There's nothing tribalistic about my assertion. Enemies celebrated that Evans is from Anambra but refused to celebrate that Onyema is from same Anambra. What could be the reason?

Ok
but who is the enemies
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Catastrophe1: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Reference:

Affordability and air transport are not symbiotic. Please we need to tread very, very carefully here. Budget airlines should be the exclusive preserve of developed nations that have the financial capacity, the technical expertise and managerial acumen to pull it off safely.

In Africa as we have often seen budget procedures naturally means corner cutting. The cost of doing business remains high due to lack of capacity so quality naturally suffers when pressure is placed on prices. We have seen buikdings collapse, roads erode for this same reason.

There is simply no way an African airline can charge less than a typical American or Mid Eastern airline without something giving. You simply cannot comoete with an airline having 300, 400, 500 planes simply on scale alone. You know, I know that if you operate a single taxi cab you cannot compete with a firm commanding a fleet. You will either have some ground breaking, cost saving idea hitherto not known to man or you will be digging your grave the way all Nigerian airlines have done since independence, offering unrealistic, unsustainable ticket prices that bankrupt them within a decade after the usual cost cutting induced tragedies.

Only Dana has survived this and this is because they were more than just an airline.

Nigerians must be prepared to pay properly for services to create a sustainable industry that will serve them for generarions to come and help develop the nation.
I didn't mention the amount I paid, what's cheap for me may not be cheap for another.
A look at the newly acquired aircraft by the company shows they want and are ready to compete at the top.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by skales67(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2019
trevorhorace:

Your words mean nothing . My statement was an open one. u jus had to act like a girl. one day may be 50 or 100 yrs. Its a fact that most plane crashes are as a result of mechanical faults and poor maintenance. Boeing aircrafts have been guilty of such in the last few years which has reduced air travel survival to 45% So whether you mention my family or not, this is how things are : a plane goes down, people die.

Did you listen to yourself? If you had previously said that the technical crew of Airpeace should ensure that they do routine checks and maintenance on the plane to avoid an air disaster, it would have been understandable.

But you went to outrightly say "One day it will crash and people will die"...what kind of insensitive statement is that?

Was the aircraft where that french footballer and a pilot died after it plunged into the English water channel a Boeing?

Was the helicopter where the owner of Leicester City Football club perished a Boeing?

My friend learn how to talk next time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / London Man Creates Scene As Airline Staff Stop Him From Going With His “egusi,” / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.