Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) (36225 Views)

Ajakaiye Daniel Oluwatobi: Governor Akeredolu Offers Employment To AAUA Best / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by seguno2: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Wow! The problem is Nigeria don't recognise talent. I pray this talent doesn't end in oshodi under bridge.

With Buhari stealing all the money to hide in Britain, how can our country recognise talent to reward it??
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Descholar: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow... that's great... If God can use this boy to do this without been taught by anyone that means It won't take God anything to change the present situations of our country.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by whela(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Are you kidding me! With a pen That means no single correction.... Not perfect... But considering using a pen!!! I'm amazed! The boy already knows what the future wants from him... May he be lead right... I'm WOW'ed. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Wonderful and talented whizkid of a boy,God bless you and take you to the highest level of your creativity.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2019
mbahdi:
U tried but u wud have draw a better person.dat guy u drew Na bad luck he be
grin grin grin grin. You no go kill me with laugh �
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow, he has talent.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
you are a bad person.... A primary 6 student drawing that tried abii Fear God na

U dat have known all the knowable, oya do ur own lemi c

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
precision comes with class and age.. Hes done a great job at his age

Age ending Notting number
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
U dey draw buhari instead make you find one influential person for oyinbo land draw.
No worry, buhari will send his assistant to give u trader moni when he returns from his 10 days health leave

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
anyimontana:
His father will be greatly disappointed..
I'm sure he will be starved
grin grin grin
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lalasticlala should make sure this child gets the necessary media hype he needs....
I've said my own
Someone should second it.....
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
benny123456:
as in ba big badluck....if baba notice am.....him go declear the boy inconclusive
kuku kill me
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Danicomrade(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Foodforthought:

That's not really impressive to me. I'm not really talented but at that age, I did better than that.
Then keep it 2 ur self
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Foodforthought: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Danicomrade:

Then keep it 2 ur self
Why? Because I have a differing opinion ? Is Nairaland not a public forum? I no get ur time.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:
eyah dat's Afican church primary school… very close to my secondary school
whom his ask you?

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
adaksbullet:
whom his ask you?

grin aboki nie
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

grin aboki nie
chinko nie angry

Ibinu grin
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
adaksbullet:
chinko nie angry

Ibinu grin
tani ibinu?
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

tani ibinu?
iwo shocked
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2019
adaksbullet:
iwo shocked
emi ke!

abi aboki leleyi ni?
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

emi ke!

abi aboki leleyi ni?

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:10am On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=adaksbullet post=76872217][/quote]

this photo is very funny i swear. are you related to him?
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

this photo is very funny i swear. are you related to him?
undecided
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2019
adaksbullet:
undecided
answer me joor!
abi kilon shey eleyi angry
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by adaksbullet: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

answer me joor!
abi kilon shey eleyi angry
obaje

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2019
adaksbullet:
obaje
oshey idin
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
A successful businessman was growing old and knew it was

time to choose a successor to take over the business. Instead

of choosing one of his Directors or his children, he decided to

do something different. He called all the young executives in his

company together. He said, "It is time for me to step down and

choose the next C.E.O. I have decided to choose one of you."

The young executives were shocked, but the boss continued. "I

am going to give each one of you a SEED today - one very

special SEED. I want you to plant the seed, water it, and come

back here one year from today with what you have grown

from the seed I have given you. I will then judge the plants that

you bring, and the one I choose will be the next C.E.O." One

man, named Jim, was there that day and he, like the others,

received a seed. He went home and excitedly told his wife the

story. She helped him get a pot, soil and compost and he

planted the seed. Every day he would water it and watch to

see if it had grown. After about three weeks, some of the

other executives began to talk about their seeds and the

plants that were beginning to grow. Jim kept checking his seed

but nothing ever grew. Three weeks, four weeks, five weeks

went by, still nothing.

Everyone else had trees and tall plants, but he had nothing. Jim

didn't say anything to his colleagues, however, he just kept

watering and fertilizing the soil - he wanted the seed to grow.

A year finally went by and all the young executives of the

company brought their plants to the C.E.O. for inspection. Jim

told his wife that he wasn't going to take an empty pot. But

she asked him to be honest about what happened. He took his

empty pot to the boardroom. When Jim arrived, he was

amazed at the variety of plants grown by the other

executives. They were beautiful -- in all shapes and sizes. Jim

put his empty pot on the floor and many of his colleagues

laughed, a few felt sorry for him! When the C.E.O. arrived, he

surveyed the room and greeted his young executives. Jim just

tried to hide in the back. "My, what great plants, trees, and

flowers you have grown," said the C.E.O. "Today one of you

will be appointed the next C.E.O.!" All of a sudden, the C.E.O.

spotted Jim at the back of the room with his empty pot. He

ordered the Financial Director to bring him to the front. Jim was

terrified. He thought, "The C.E.O. knows I'm a failure! Maybe he

will have me fired!" When Jim got to the front, the C.E.O. asked

him what had happened to his seed - Jim told him the story.

The C.E.O. asked everyone to sit down except Jim. He looked at

Jim, and then announced to the young executives, "Behold your

next Chief Executive Officer! His name is Jim!" Jim couldn't

believe it. Jim couldn't even grow his seed. "How could he be

the new C.E.O.?" the others said. Then the C.E.O. said, "One

year ago today, I gave everyone in this room a seed. I told you

to take the seed, plant it, water it, and bring it back to me

today. But I gave you all boiled seeds; they were dead - it was

not possible for them to grow. All of you, except Jim, have

brought me trees and plants and flowers. When you found that

the seed would not grow, you substituted another seed for

the one I gave you. Jim was the only one with the courage and

honesty to bring me a pot with my seed in it. Therefore, he is

the one who will be the new Chief Executive Officer!"

Proverbs 4:18; The path of the righteous is like the morning
sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
Digest d msg friends!
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by greatermeme: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
nasoeb:

Its not much but am sure you can manage it 1819533972016441
you fell for a scammer?
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by nasoeb: 10:33am On May 04, 2019
greatermeme:
you fell for a scammer?
Me? Fall for that, I laugh
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
BALANCE

1. Noah built the ark by faith but, he used measurements. There is a place for rational thinking in our walk of faith. Not all decisions should be made with blind hope!

2. Sarah's pregnancy was a miracle, but it took nine months just like any other. God's plans do not negate the importance of process. Sometime you need to wait or work it out.

3. The stone that killed Goliath might have been anointed, but David's skill was also involved. Developing skills does not mean you are not anointed. If you play a piano, play it to the fullest. Don't take us through the agony of listening to your cacophony in the name of "singing to the Lord". Skills are important. There is nothing rude with telling that sister "you can't sing, find something else to do in the house of God".

4. Esther received favor to become Queen, but she also bathed and prepared her appearance. Preparation is key to become fit for the occasion. Get knowledge, go to school. Stop blaming auto-correct, check your spelling even here on social media. Prepare, because some of us expect nothing but the best from you!

5. The Promised land was full of milk and honey, but they also had to plow, feed cattle, and take care of sheep. Miracles are communication tools that God uses to instill trust, faith and the knowledge of his nature. You need to work, don't expect miracles in a specific area of life all the time. No one pays rent for a full year with miracle money. We need it, we want it, but God wants what is permanent.

6. God is the one who created human capacity to memorize things, yet he also told many prophets to write their message. Spirituality does not mean we should not use tools to package the message.

7. Ruth received favor to marry Boaz, but the coaching of Naomi was necessary. Human coaching is necessary, you need to submit and learn from someone. It will spare you from silly mistakes.

8. Moses could hear directly from God, but he was wearing himself out with work, it was the wisdom of his father in law that saved him from dying a premature death with exhaustion. It is wisdom to put on a seat belt, brush teeth, and adhere to medical advise. Being spiritual does not mean asking angels to cook food for you!

9. Namaan was a mighty soldier and a friend of Kings, but he acted as influenced by a Jewish maiden. Even important people are influenced by "insignificant" people. The key thing is proximity that generates influence.

Mishandling of the natural world can cause hindrance to progress, and a total neglect of the spiritual world will definitely cause total failure in all areas of life.

10. Jerusalem had God as her Protector, yet he asked the Jews to build the walls thereof. Do not neglect physical necessities of life in the name of spirituality or you will die before your time.

Balance is the Key.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.