Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (53305 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Ganamustgo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
lastempero:

Sorry it is not yet city but an enclave.
What do you mean
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Come to think of it. Abuja is the most expensive city to live in , not Lagos
Akure would probably be second most expensive in Nigeria. Ondo state is expensive as f**k.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Gerrard59(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Talk2nanro:
Hong Kong is separate from mainland China. They also have different economy and currency, Hong Kong people are Hong Kongers and not Chinese.

Hong Kong is a territorial region of China. Hong Kongers are of which ethnic group? Yes, the currencies are different but the economy is interlinked.

anonymous1759:
Very soon these Nonsense international communities will tell us how many times we straff our babes and wives at home... I don't take every of their analysis seriously anymore. Gullible people who believe them here in Nigeria are the once that protest at any given opportunity and they also believed with their influence trump can influence Nigeria's election result. Even a past president was blaming Obama in one of his books. Inferiority complex has eaten deep in our head. At this level whatever the international community says it's true that's what we believe even if we know it's a lie. smh.

The research, which is authentic and has been for a long time, is not geared at Nigerians sef. How many Nigerians are expatriates?
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Sadiyaene(f): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thunder fire u there�
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by anonymous1759(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

Hong Kong is a territorial region of China. Hong Kongers are of which ethnic group? Yes, the currencies are different but the economy is interlinked.

The research, which is authentic and has been for a long time, is not geared at Nigerians sef. How many Nigerians are expatriates?

Nothing is 100% we believe these guys too much and it's affecting us in every Angle... They dictate everything we do. That's why we're lost. We believe when the white man speaks it's always correct..

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by hardeyincah(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:
I see two young gentlemen discussing how much it cost to patronize prostitutes in these cities and It brings me great sadness. these two young pillars of society have decided to measure economic growth by comparing how much it would cost them to pleasure their masculine reproductive extension. I am simply disgusted by you two.

How much is Olosho over there?

You got it wrong brother, That the best yardstick to measure how cheap or expensive a city is.. Olosho is expensive in Abuja hence living is expensive too.

Such disdainful human beings.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Newmans: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
This your picture be like Rocha's without hand

Mean while _ OWERIE was not mention, is it not a city?, do you know how much Rocha's has spent?, only on molden the city of OWERIE.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by uchelouis45(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
what r u still waiting for in nigeria... are u in canada ursef

As in eh cheesy cheesy
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Gerrard59(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Nothing is 100% we believe these guys too much and it's affecting us in every Angle... They dictate everything we do. That's why we're lost. We believe when the white man speaks it's always correct..

If you believe the research is wrong, why not challenge it rationally rather than propping up claims of it being false? An instance was about two years ago, Singapore just like this year was the world's most expensive city and her leaders countered it with facts and figures on why it's expensive as the EIU says.

The issue with the research is the methodology. It's skewed towards expatriates who are posted by MNCs to different locations.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by olagbola45(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
lastempero:
Abakaliki nko lipsrsealed

Lol u dey look for trouble grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Ajibolatao(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lovelife433:
when u are into forex trading like imarketlife called me as for dis ur rubish is a no no from me.

You too get sense.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by bizhop01: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Am not surprise to see Osaka Japan on the list, when i converted to naira what i spend in just two months i screamed,
Osaka is not a city to live.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Come to think of it. Abuja is the most expensive city to live in , not Lagos
What is expensive in abj?
Accommodation, I think.

Have you been to Portharcourt?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by BABSSSOO(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oma307:
come to lokoja, it's the cheapest
lokoja na city? anyway no be that kind city them they rate. lol

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by femarium(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
100% maximum bet ...bet9ja sure correct scores for today's game: WhatsApp 07033121197
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by olioxx(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Singapore is expensive, but her citizens can afford to live there. . . High Salary + Moderate Tax will offset the cost of living. . . Lagos is still EXPENSIVE for some people, and CHEAP for some people. . . It all boils down to have affordable these cities are.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:
I see two young gentlemen discussing how much it cost to patronize prostitutes in these cities and It brings me great sadness. these two young pillars of society have decided to measure economic growth by comparing how much it would cost them to pleasure their masculine reproductive extension. I am simply disgusted by you two.

forget that trash you wrote, there are prostitutes in every nooks and crannies of the world. so what are you saying

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by sheubaba2013: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
God bless Nigeria ��, God bless Lagos.

As long as you are not lazy, you can survive in eko ile.

Eko oni baje.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by shine12: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
I think by cheap they are converting Naira to Pounds/Dollars/Euro.
Lagos is by no means cheap for the average Nigerian.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by MrPaul2: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
what r u still waiting for in nigeria... are u in canada ursef

And you are still in Nigeria picking beans grin grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by good4all40: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Singapore is a beautiful country to live in when you have a decent job, imagine the whole of Nigeria looking like Maitama that is Singapore for you, the country is entirely urban and unbelievably clean. You will be wow by the beauty of the country, It is expensive but her citizens can afford it. There are things that are cheap in Singapore as well or moderately priced, and the security of the country is top notch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by shollyshine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gullible human beings
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by shollyshine(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
good4all40:
Singapore is a beautiful country to live in when you have a decent job, imagine the whole of Nigeria looking like Maitama that is Singapore for you, the country is entirely urban and unbelievably clean. You will be wow by the beauty of the country, It is expensive but her citizens can afford it. There are things that are cheap in Singapore as well or moderately priced, and the security of the country is top notch.
Mr narrator.. welldone
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Babysho(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
lastempero:

Sorry it is not yet city but an enclave.

Lmao
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by PRINCEVICKEY: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2019
buh am doing well here in nigeria....not scamming pipu..

MrPaul2:

And you are still in Nigeria picking beans grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Vs Accra / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.