Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wahala ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala ! (333 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala ! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Guys,
What will you do if you realise your current wife with whom you have 3 children was before your uncle's ex girlfriend.

I mean that, before you knew this girl, your uncle dey yansh am. This girl also didnt know until your uncle was present during your engagement day, an because it was too late for her she kept it a top secret from you.

Some how you managed to know. How will you handle this?
Re: Wahala ! by austyn0(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
If she has been the perfect wife, I would love to joke with how strong or weak my uncle was in bed.

To hell with her past!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wahala ! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
austyn0:
If she has been the perfect wife, I would love to joke with how strong or weak my uncle was in bed.

To hell with her past!

Strong man
Re: Wahala ! by ashatoda: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
It will be painful truly but she has given me 3 wonderful kids that I am certain are mine and if I am certain that she's plain with me I go do small shakara but will try to overlook it though it's not easy
Re: Wahala ! by rexdont: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2019
It's no big deal abeg. At least, that was before I met her. And we have 3kids already, I'll let it pass.

As long as she didn't cheat in the marriage just like the married lady having an affair with your husband.

(1) (Reply)

Not A PDA Kinda Person / Understanding How To Keep Your Husband / Who Endure Pain More Between Men And Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.