Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu (22884 Views)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Dareal90s(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Igbo's blood getting hot whenever they see Tinubu, why are they afraid of him?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by MakeItBiz: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
He knows when to stop. That is how politics should be played.
Not going all out to the detriment of yourself and your people.

PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE
https://www.makeitglobal.biz/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
dukie25:
Not getting involved but you sent MC Oluomo to Kano for what exactly?
MC Oluomo is on visit to Kano for sightseeing ba?
.Mc Oluomo naa local champion which ended in oshodi motor park.those hausa boyz will behead him and tinubiu together nothing go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by dam2000(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Go Mr man and meet ur death u think kano people re osun Lagos and Ogun people idiot
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
This means he is getting involved with Kano elections. Take any politician seriously at your own peril. They all play to win, losing is not in their DNA especially Nigerian so-called Politicians.

Ikeboboafri:
Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain has stated he will not be getting involved with the election in Kano state as he further threw out claims that insinuated he will. According to Tinubu, he has never at any point gotten involved in Kano election and those insinuating that he will be getting involved are circulating lies.

His statement read; “These desperate politicians stir resentment of others as a way to get the support of the people. They use lies and deception as their crutch, casting me as some type of one-man political invasion intending to unduly influence the governorship election.“For the record, I’m not in Kano and has not been in Kano at any point during the conduct of these elections. The picture that these liars are circulating is one that was taken last year when the governor visited Lagos."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/i-am-not-getting-involved-in-kano-election-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Bobby4090: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
dukie25:
Not getting involved but you sent MC Oluomo to Kano for what exactly?
MC Oluomo is on visit to Kano for sightseeing ba?
Tinubu have one thing in common with Ganduje, they're both extremely corrupt.

Ur a moroon. When did you see MC Oluomo in Kano. After failing to prove it was Tinubu you people have now claimed its now MC Oluomo and no longer Tinubu. If Oluomo denies it now you'll claim its Aragbesola.
Fake news propagandists like you are the problems of this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by gcof(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
LOLS... baba know say Hausa no dey look face. Dem go use am do suya
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
gcof:
LOLS... baba know say Hausa no dey look face. Dem go use am do suya
SO NA ONLY HAUSA SABI USE PERSON DO SUYA.... IGBOS WILL ALWAYS THINK BACKWARD.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by rokoto1986(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
how can u trust a man that is facing but his actually looking at somewhere else. the eyes and the mind are one. so i can never trust this man.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Amuocha: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Because Buhari has warned you embarassed
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Danwakae(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tinubu should not cross river Nigeria ooo.... Gandollars is a goner
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Buhahaha ....Ganduje is on his own kraaaaa grin

Ikeboboafri:
Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain has stated he will not be getting involved with the election in Kano state as he further threw out claims that insinuated he will. According to Tinubu, he has never at any point gotten involved in Kano election and those insinuating that he will be getting involved are circulating lies.

His statement read; “These desperate politicians stir resentment of others as a way to get the support of the people. They use lies and deception as their crutch, casting me as some type of one-man political invasion intending to unduly influence the governorship election.“For the record, I’m not in Kano and has not been in Kano at any point during the conduct of these elections. The picture that these liars are circulating is one that was taken last year when the governor visited Lagos."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/i-am-not-getting-involved-in-kano-election-tinubu/

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Agugbadin: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
GANDUDOLLARJE must go, if Buhari doesn't let Ganduje go he will remain a black spot in this administration fight against corruption
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by goat22: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
what people don't know is that during the military regime, tinubu was governor in kano and ruled with an iron fist. At a point the dansaki of kano had to postrate before him.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by updatedws: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
I trust you sir

You cannot associate with thieves

meanwhile

do you want to study abroad?

get fully funded scholarships to study anywhere i the world

visit www.westernscholars.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by noisy45(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kano youths go machete you
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by abula112(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Igbo's blood getting hot whenever they see Tinubu, why are they afraid of him?
They must be scared of him na, he rendered them politically useless.. either they go for Biafra or remain slaves and useless in Nigeria... Either way they cant do without us, they cant survive without us, how will they eat?, dat is why they dont stay in the east and concentrate in the west.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Agugbadin: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks to Ashiwaju of Lagos for not associating with theif Gadudollar

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Rotimi47: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Who be dis one?

So this yellow teeth drug baron thinks he can influence Kano? shocked grin grin
Does he think those heathens over there are as sheepish & cowardly as Afonjas?

Even MC Oluomo cannot lift a finger in Kano because he will die on the spot.
An 11 year old Fulani boy is hands down more fortified than he is.

*spits angry
Yimu!

Why don't we just move on and stop spreading hate online?

Have you ever checked history concerning what happened to the fulanis during usman dan fodio invasion of the Yoruba Land?

The fulanis are worriors that had fought several wars and won but they have only suffered one defeat/major defeat in their history and this was a defeat they suffered from the Yorubas.

The Fulanis know that it's only the Yorubas that can stand up against them in Nigeria and as a result, both tribes have respect for each other.

Abeg any tribe that's wants to go pound for pound with the Fulanis can go ahead but they should leave Yorubas out of it. ( Do your fighting on your own if you ain't cowards). undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin cheesy
Afonjas can't meddle in northern politics.
They don't have the balls.
It will be the end of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Purej: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tinubu enslaving Lagosians since ................. grin grin grin

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Bulleye(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kundagarten:
Kano is not Lagos.
But we need Tinubu in Rivers.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Him sef know where him power reach,if all those Mallams and almajiris them catch that him errandboy MC OLUOMO ehn,na death straight.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Assha: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonja should better begin pray and fast PDP wins kano state cos aboki don dey vex...if APC win i pity afonja and tinubu cos aboki no go ever gree say tinubu no influence that election na so the almajiri brain dey wired unfortunately......

Take your malaria drugs and see your psychiatrist tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amosun That Helped You In Getting Ekiti And Osun Is Now Your Enemy In APChit, So Forget Kano State
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by donprinyo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
hahahaa. Na mumu go believe una
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Who Sabi This One In Kano State?
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
dukie25:

Let them carry all the agberos in Lagos to Kano, Kwankwaso is not Ambode.

Buhari doesn’t care about Kano anymore he’s gotten what he wants bt tinubu needs it for 2023.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Banks2574: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na true ooo
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
You can see how Igbo take Kano matter on their head like Gala Business on this thread grin ranting like a bunch of lunatics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / Kebbi 2023: Malami Declares Intention To Contest For Governor / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.