Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu (22894 Views)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

I said it, u are senseless, how does this counter wat I said, I said ur region is the poorest, and u are spewing thrash.
If my region is the poorest then, what is ekiti and osun doing on that list??

If you're not a senseless afonja you should have seen that yoruba states like ekiti and osun graced the list.

Afonja lying machine!
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
If my region is the poorest then, what is ekiti and osun doing on that list??

If you're not a senseless afonja you should have seen that yoruba states like ekiti and osun graced the list.

Afonja lying machine!

I repeat, ur region is the poorest, Ogun,Oyo and Ondo cover for Osun and Ekiti, I don't even want to mention Lagos now, no state cover for another in ur failed region, they are all failed states.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

I repeat, ur region is the poorest, Ogun,Oyo and Ondo cover for Osun and Ekiti, I don't even want to mention Lagos now, no state cover for another in ur failed region, they are all failed states.
Lol senseless afonja thinks he's dealing with he's fellow afonja.
No states covers for another because each state is independent of their own and collects their monthly allocation differently.

If not for Lagos your region is a failed region.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lol senseless afonja thinks he's dealing with he's fellow afonja.
No states covers for another because each state is independent of their own and collects their monthly allocation differently.

If not for Lagos your region is a failed region.

ode ni e, Ogun state alone cover for almost all ur 5 useless tiny states
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

ode ni e, Ogun state alone cover for almost all ur 5 useless tiny states
Ezi ohia! That's a lie although am am not surprised at your half baked lies. And average afonja is a good liar and also a propagandist.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Ezi ohia! That's a lie although am am not surprised at your half baked lies. And average afonja is a good liar and also a propagandist.

chai! how did I end up debating with this simpleton. This is the IGR in half year of 2018
Abia- 6.97bn
Anambra- 7.07bn
Ebonyi- 2.56bn
Enugu- 12.29bn
Imo- 7.01bn

Addition of this is 35.8bn

Ogun state alone is 42.52bn, the IGR cover all ur useless state with excess change.

This is the link; educate yourself and stop disgracing your family.

https://www.nairaland.com/5086086/lagos-igr-rises-n32.99bn-higher/16

And don't ever quote me again, I thought u had something upstairs.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

chai! how did I end up debating with this simpleton. This is the IGR in half year of 2018
Abia- 6.97bn
Anambra- 7.07bn
Ebonyi- 2.56bn
Enugu- 12.29bn
Imo- 7.01bn

Addition of this is 35.8bn

Ogun state alone is 42.52bn, the IGR cover all ur useless state with excess change.

This is the link; educate yourself and stop disgracing your family.

https://www.nairaland.com/5086086/lagos-igr-rises-n32.99bn-higher/16

And don't ever quote me again, I thought u had something upstairs.
Trash! You cannot deceive somebody like me that knows you afonjas and what you're capable of.

Like I said, an average afonja is a good liar and a propagandist.
Go behind me with your half baked lies.

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Trash! You cannot deceive somebody like me that knows you afonjas and what you're capable of.

Like I said, an average afonja is a good liar and a propagandist.
Go behind me with your half baked lies.

sebi, it is Afonja that made d list, u are beyond redemption
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

sebi, it is Afonja that made d list, u are beyond redemption
Afonjas made the list of course.

Afonjas are piloting 70-80% of Nigerian media and they're taking advantage of that to propagate lies and propaganda to the general public.

Thank God for what we know today cool cool cool
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas made the list of course.

Afonjas are piloting 70-80% of Nigerian media and they're taking advantage of that to propagate lies and propaganda to the general public.

Thank God for what we know today cool cool cool

Wow! that's really wonderful, afonjas must be really powerful, to make dz list and no governor has come out to counter it. I give it to Afonjas, so what does ur useless region control
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

Wow! that's really wonderful, afonjas must be really powerful, to make dz list and no governor has come out to counter it. I give it to Afonjas, so what does ur useless region control
How do you expect the governors to come out and counter it when that is not in any way their problems. Moreover, how do you know that all the governors have seen that junk the cable online newspaper published??

Bunch of losers!
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
enemybulldozer:
How do you expect the governors come out to counter it when that is not in any way their problems. Moreover, how do you know that all the governors have seen that junk the cable online newspaper published??

Bunch of losers!

wow! if d governor av not seen dz since 2018, then d governor doesn't use media. Oga that information is correct, u are d only one saying poo about it, even ur senior ibo agree, ur region is zero in everything apart from HIV prevalence sha
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Honor10:

wow! if d governor av not seen dz since 2018, then d governor doesn't use media. Oga that information is correct, u are d only one saying poo about it, even ur senior ibo agree, ur region is zero in everything apart from HIV prevalence sha
The infomation is correct to you because, you yorubas are the ones propagating the lies. I started seeing things from a different perspective since the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu and his group IPOB.

The Nigerian state will always use the media (which the yorubas are in control of) to deceive the gullibles into believing that igboland is zero in everything. If that is true, why not allow Igbos have their Biafra?? What is the nigerian government going to do with a zero region??

It's in the nature of humans to discard what they feel is not useful to them.
If the SE is a kind of liability to Nigeria, why can't nigeria fast forward their exit??
Are you telling me that the Nigerian government loves the Igbos so much (which is a lie) that they've accepted their liability stance??

The fact is that there's something special about the SE (which comprises of Igbo tribes) that is making the nigerian government to hold her tightly. We Igbos know this that is why we're proud people and that is why we can never swallow every junk the yorubas are propagating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces Worst Recession In 40 Years – World Bank / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.