Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu (22897 Views)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
You can see how Igbo take Kano matter on their head like Gala Business on this thread grin ranting like a bunch of lunatics. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by gcof(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
adelaja70:

SO NA ONLY HAUSA SABI USE PERSON DO SUYA.... IGBOS WILL ALWAYS THINK BACKWARD.
he will continue to be lord over you yorubas and there is nothing you can do about it because you lack the ability to make decisions for yourselves, on the contrary Hausas have a mind of their own and they don’t hide their displeasure towards you if you cross that boundary
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
gcof:
he will continue to be lord over you yorubas and there is nothing you can do about it because you lack the ability to make decisions for yourselves, on the contrary Hausas have a mind of their own and they don’t hide their displeasure towards you if you cross that boundary

Cry cry baby grin
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
how can you get involved? in what way and manner? how can a slave dictate to his master? kano people ain't docile like Lagos abgeros.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Excaperx:
Try it and wait for northerners

Una too dey fear these Northerners sha.
Anything to do with North is automatically seen by you cowards as a barrier. Northerner fear death like Southerners fear death. If they carry dagger, go get a sword to carry around too. If they carry ak47, go get an assault weapon yourself.
Balance the field.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
adelaja70:

SO NA ONLY HAUSA SABI USE PERSON DO SUYA.... IGBOS WILL ALWAYS THINK BACKWARD.

Dont mind them jare. They have been deeply scarred by Northerners into thinking North is undefeatable in a face off. They are too scared of Northerner .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by CioAngels(f): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
You? say that to the gods. But Kano is not Lagos o, so, you can try.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Hmmm.... Wonders shall never end.
And who is tinubu to get involved in Kano election??
Is Kano a Yorubaland??

He dare not get involved or they will kill him straight even tinubu himself knows this that's why he's running away considering he is a cowardly afonja grin grin grin

at Least he is greater than Ojukwu, the failed soldier than ran to ivory coast.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonja should better begin pray and fast PDP wins kano state cos aboki don dey vex...if APC win i pity afonja and tinubu cos aboki no go ever gree say tinubu no influence that election na so the almajiri brain dey wired unfortunately......

chai! u are as useless as ur parents, failed people, see comment.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

at Least he is greater than Ojukwu, the failed soldier than ran to ivory coast.
Ojukwu is a freedom fighter and also a warlord at least he will always be remembered for something positive.

What will your god tinubu be remembered for??
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Ojukwu is a freedom fighter and also a warlord at least he will always be remembered for something positive.

What will your god tinubu be remembered for??

he will be remembered that he made Lagos a heaven for at least IBO folks, and to av the opportunity of staying in d city once in their life time, from the horror, barrenness and unproductivity in their land.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

he will be remembered that he made Lagos a heaven for at least IBO folks, and to av the opportunity of staying in d city once in their life time, from the horror, barrenness and unproductivity in their land.
Is it tinubu that built Lagos?? Igbo folks are everywhere including America can an American come out and say that maybe former president Clinton made America a heaven for a particular tribe when in all indications that's a lie.

Answer my question, what will your god tinubu be remembered for??
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is it tinubu that built Lagos?? Igbo folks are everywhere including America can an American come out and say that maybe former president Clinton made America a heaven for a particular tribe when in all indications that's a lie.

Answer my question, what will your god tinubu be remembered for??

No, it is ur father that built Lagos.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

No, it is ur father that built Lagos.
Is it your father that told you that tinubu built Lagos??
Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 are you trying to tell me that, Lagos state was a total mess until tinubu came on board??
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 are you trying to tell me that, Lagos state was a total mess until tinubu came on board??

Not really, but major advancement and development started during his time, and one thing I respect him for, is his judgment for great successors.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:

Not really, but major advancement and development started during his time, and one thing I respect him for, is his flair for great successors.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by abokikhalifa: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
dukie25:
Not getting involved but you sent MC Oluomo to Kano for what exactly?
MC Oluomo is on visit to Kano for sightseeing ba?
Tinubu have one thing in common with Ganduje, they're both extremely corrupt.

What do you think MC oluomo will go and do in Kano state? You get sense at all ?
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

Not really, but major advancement and development started during his time, and one thing I respect him for, is his judgment for great successors.
What you wrote is your own opinion.
What will tinubu be remembered for??
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What you wrote is your own opinion.
What will tinubu be remembered for??

My opinion, everyone know this apart from IBO of course, and to me Ojukwu is a failed and clueless soldier that sacrifice his people because of ego and came back to become a failed politicians even among his people.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
If dey born you well you and mc oluomo try reach there you go no how far.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by themanderon: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Can he
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by sneak3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Who know am for Kano?? His sphere of influence is basically Lagos and remotely some south Western States. baba ma te ni to ba dan Kano wo
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

My opinion, everyone know this apart from IBO of course, and to me Ojukwu is a failed and clueless soldier that sacrifice his people because of ego and came back to become a failed politicians even among his people.
Trash!!

I don't just know why yorubas love lies and propaganda so much that they cannot do without lying or carrying propaganda everywhere.

The truth is that yorubas will always see anybody that is not supporting one Nigeria as a scammer or clueless. Yorubas wants everybody to join them in supporting one Nigeria failure to do so they won't hesitate in tagging you anything that comes up in their feeble mind. That is why they always lie against ojukwu trying to make people believe that ojukwu sacrificed his people while as it was the Nigerian government that killed Igbos.

For the records, ojukwu did not sacrifice anybody rather, it's the Nigerian government that was doing the killings and are still doing it till today.

Tell me what your god tinubu will be remembered for.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Trash!!

I don't just know why yorubas love lies and propaganda so much that they cannot do without lying or carrying propaganda everywhere.

The truth is that yorubas will always see anybody that is not supporting one Nigeria as a scammer or clueless. Yorubas wants everybody to join them in supporting one Nigeria failure to do so they won't hesitate in tagging you anything that comes up in their feeble mind. That is why they always lie against ojukwu trying to make people believe that ojukwu sacrificed his people while as it was the Nigerian government that killed Igbos.

For the records, ojukwu did not sacrifice anybody rather, it's the Nigerian government that was doing the killings and are still doing it till today.

Tell me what your god tinubu will be remembered for.

Can u shut d gutter u called mouth! who cares about one Nigeria? Anything that will make u parasites leave SW is welcome, go and leave in ur unproductive and barren land and demand ur land of setting sun from dia, like Ojukwu, like Kanu, failed people. Nonsense.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

Can u shut d gutter u called mouth! who cares about one Nigeria? Anything that will make u parasites leave SW is welcome, go and leave in ur unproductive and barren land and demand ur land of setting sun from dia, like Ojukwu, like Kanu, failed people. Nonsense.
Oh! Shut that poo hole you call mouth. You afonjas always pretend as if you don't care but at mere mention of Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra every afonja will swing into action telling Igbos how Kanu is a scammer and how Biafra is a pipe dream.

And as far as you afonjas are against Bia4ra Igbos will never leave Lagos because, Lagos belongs to Nigeria and Igbos are Nigerians at least for now.

You want Igbo to leave Lagos after building it for you afonjas?? that is reaping where you did not sow.

It really pains to be an afonja!
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2019
God will surely deal with u very soon!
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2019
It's wise to choose your battle carefully and always know and protect your turf.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Oh! Shut that poo hole you call mouth. You afonjas always pretend as if you don't care but at mere mention of Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra every afonja will swing into action telling Igbos how Kanu is a scammer and how Biafra is a pipe dream.

And as far as you afonjas are against Bia4ra Igbos will never leave Lagos because, Lagos belongs to Nigeria and Igbos are Nigerians at least for now.

You want Igbo to leave Lagos after building it for you afonjas?? that is reaping where you did not sow.

It really pains to be an afonja!

u are senseless, Igbos build Lagos? u are worse than i thought, u build Lagos, why can't u replicate the same thing in ur useless region. Build Abia, Enugu, Anambra etc, now. builder!. kai. most of u no get sense, aswear!
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

u are senseless, Igbos build Lagos? u are worse than i thought, u build Lagos, why can't u replicate the same thing in ur useless region. Build Abia, Enugu, Anambra etc, now. builder!. kai. most of u no get sense, aswear!
If you're not a senseless afonja you should have known that what I said is nothing but the truth. Igbos are among the people that made Lagos what it is today you may not like it but that is the fact.

The Igbo states you mentioned are better than 5 Southwest states Ibadan comes to mind.
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
If you're not a senseless afonja you should have known that what I said is nothing but the truth. Igbos are among the people that made Lagos what it is today you may not like it but that is the fact.

The Igbo states you mentioned are better than 5 Southwest states Ibadan comes to mind.

but statistics and figures says otherwise, yr IGR is d least in Nigeria, the only thing u are rated high is HIV prevalence. senseless people
Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Honor10:

but statistics and figures says otherwise, yr IGR is d least in Nigeria, the only thing u are rated high is HIV prevalence. senseless people
Afonjas are highest liars and propagandists in human history.

Ekiti and osun are among the states with the least IGR in Nigeria I don't know why afonjas like consoling themselves with lies and propaganda haba!

Senseless bunch!

Re: I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu by Honor10: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas are highest liars and propagandists in human history.

Ekiti and osun are among the states with the least IGR in Nigeria I don't know why afonjas like consoling themselves with lies and propaganda haba!

Senseless bunch!

I said it, u are senseless, how does this counter wat I said, I said ur region is the poorest, and u are spewing thrash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor / Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.