Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face (18748 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Didi2d(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
2baba and this guy need to seat down and talk so they can end this fiascos

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Lovelife433(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
gay baba is a thief ole
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by mandate12: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Lol.. But we saw these lines earlier from another moniker. Who copied ?
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by sweetrace(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

He bought those songs... He can't produce any.. He can't write any... The man is just a singer..

Is singing not a talent? How many international artists write their own songs? Any well written music that is song by an untalented artists can only be wack. The talent of the artist is what makes the song a mega jam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
He is trying to get some hype for his music, he only needs a sponsor or cash to get a good management, and video...any publicity is good publicity.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by hadjipapiey(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
joepepsy:
Man wey sabi!leave all this indomie generation.

Correct guy.. I shocked you jor
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Larryslim:

So 2face also stole amaka, gaaga shuffle, oyi,holy holy from blackface?
You're mad but you have no one to tell you!

Actually, an artiste accused tuface of stealing the Amaka track
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Larryslim(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

He bought those songs... He can't produce any.. He can't write any... The man is just a singer..
Bought from who grin
Lol, i guess you're blackface's brother.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Larryslim(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Livecamp09:

Only a fool will beleive that!
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Catastrophe1: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Your mama say your innocent, now I no say u be cannibal. grin cheesy
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Ubdavis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
The guy want trend by fire by force..
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Kog45(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Livecamp09:

Pls stop saying what you don’t know,the name Amaka was just the issue not the song.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by saucelake231(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Larryslim:

So 2face also stole amaka, gaaga shuffle, oyi,holy holy from blackface?
You're mad but you have no one to tell you!
I just don't understand some people will just start commenting trash is if it their family matter.....so is it only African queen that got him this far....make una think na......am very sure if it was blackface that sang the African queen then am sure meany won't have even heard of the song....it is blackface destiny for 2face to use is song as a tool of elevation......baba go look for something meaningful to do with your life....your not even ashamed of you self since almost 20 years now you and indris Abdul Kareem... na only one topic, all those years if una take am learn shoemaker or bricklayer work....una go DON know una stand by now
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kog45:
Pls stop saying what you don’t know,the name Amaka was just the issue not the song.

Get your fact right sir
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Larryslim:

Only a fool will beleive that!

Not the wise will dispute
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Larryslim(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
saucelake231:
I just don't understand some people will just start commenting trash is if it their family matter.....so is it only African queen that got him this far....make una think na......am very sure if it was blackface that sang the African queen then am sure meany won't have even heard of the song....it is blackface destiny for 2face to use is song as a tool of elevation......baba go look for something meaningful to do with your life....your not even ashamed of you self since almost 20 years now you and indris Abdul Kareem... na only one topic, all those years if una take am learn shoemaker or bricklayer work....una go DON know una stand by now
Baba chill o, you quoted the wrong guy!
Because na this your motion me sef dey support!
How person go dey beef you,ontop song wey you sing 10years ago, the thing tire me sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) / Photos From 9ice's 36th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.