Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Who Would U Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would U Choose? (633 Views)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would U Choose? by Maweeam(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
undecidedav bin dating a guy 4 a yr now d only problem is dat he kips askin me 4 sex,bt am nt ready.ricently i met a guy 2 mnts ago,he is very patient wit me and i lyk him also.i dnt know wat 2 do,i hate double dating.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by yme1(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2010
just two months and u are already comparing him with ur bf undecided
what makes u think he wont ask u for sex when u two get into a relationship?
and perhaps werent you and ur present bf suppose to sort stuffs out(including sex) b4 dating?

my advice:::
If you dont feel comfortable with the rate at which he seeks for sex from you talk to him about it or bounce out
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
~~couldn't have said it beta dan dat.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Kelvinj(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
The devil u know is better than the angel u dont know! Think
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Moralistli(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
OMG, and who said u havn't started double-dating?

i'm gonna tell u what u have told d new guy very soon,
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Rocktation(f): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
How d'you know that he's patient with you, if you aren't double dating already? Or did the former demand s.ex from you at the time he was asking you out?
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Moralistli(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
How d'you know that he's patient with you, if you aren't double dating already? Or did the former demand s.ex from you at the time he was asking you out?

@ Poster,
ur honest ans to d above ques is urgently needed to enable us complete our examinations and tell u whom to choose.
Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1102(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
Just continue cheatin,
soon u go know wetin 2 do,
if im your 1st BF, i would and bang the hell outta u,
u have been in a 4yrs affair and ure not ready then why did u go into a relationship with him before,
is it to look @ his teeth, grin grin, dont worry very soon this your new BF would drug you and bang the hell outta that ur Lil poosie,
Re: Who Would U Choose? by Tosinville(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2010
^^^no mind dem jare, na to dey chop guys money dem sabi.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy / Internet Lover How True Is It Your Advice Pls / Bad Gyalz Vs Bad Boiz = It' Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.