Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! (835 Views)

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) / Have You Noticed That Church Rats Are Now More Robust Than House Rats? / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Facts �

1 Like

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by chatinent: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pastors will rather swear for anyone who will rather not pay tithes than give these kids.

5 Likes

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Camelot65: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Which one is church rats again? Lol
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Ammishaddai: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
How many have you helped? Mtchwww....
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by yuping(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided any human with feeling should not kick or be reluctant to give them in this situation.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
chatinent:
Pastors will rather swear for anyone who will rather not pay tithes than give these kids.

That is Satan's Pastors!

God's Pastors know that IT IS THEIR JOB to help the needy which is even why Tithes and Many things are given them. For they know The Law is - "that there be no more poor in the land".

1 Like

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by lilvicky68(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't know the church rat you mean oh..

But I want to say that winners chapel church rat get class pass Apostolic church rat.

1 Like

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by chatinent: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is Satan's Pastors!

God's Pastors know that IT IS THEIR JOB to help the needy which is even why Tithes and Many things are given them. For they know The Law is - "that there be no more poor in the land".

There are no “God's Pastors”... whatever that means. All we have are billionaires using God's name to make money.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
chatinent:

There are no “God's Pastors”... whatever that means. All we have are billionaires using God's name to make money.

Quote me anywhere.

The highlighted is True, but I will not go as far as blatantly saying that there is No Pastor of God even though I have not seen one.

Propriety makes sit down and say "That is God's Exclusive Jurisdiction" my hand and mouth no go reach dere.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is Satan's Pastors!

So why do we have poor people on every single street where you find a church?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The highlighted is True, but I will not go as far as blatantly saying that there is No Pastor of God even though I have not seen one.

Propriety makes sit down and say "That is God's Exclusive Jurisdiction" my hand and mouth no go reach dere.

Which of the Gods?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Which of the Gods?

There isn't any other God as I have just shown you through His Set Laws which holds every thing and everyone in this world in place.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

So why do we have poor people on every single street where you find a church?

As I agreed with the op, too many Satan's Pastors while going by my eyes and ears, God's Pastors are not around.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As I agreed with the op, too many Satan's Pastors while going by my eyes and ears, God's Pastors are not around.

Maybe God is not around.

There are two types of pastors.

The first set know that they are deceivers and actors and are doing everything to maximize comfort.

The second set are pastors who believe they are actually serving a living God and are praying daily to get a divine revelation but which unfortunately never comes.

All pastors deep down, after all the paparazzi, when no one is there, will reflect and act like humans possibly going against what they blatantly preached, all in the confidence of their conscience, hoping no one finds out their human side of the equation.

1 Like

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Maybe God is not around

He did inform us that He would leave us to come back later.

But this is not the issue!
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There isn't any other God as I have just shown you through His Set Laws which holds every thing and everyone in this world in place.

Saying there is no other God is an insult to other religions. It simply says your own truth is the only truth irrespective of the other hypotheses presented from different cultures across the world.

No learned theologian would make such a myopic statement.

Your god is another god out of the over 100 major gods currently being worshipped by humans across the world. He or she or it is not even the oldest as he was derived from the mixture of other ‘god parts’.

1 Like

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He did inform us that He would leave us to come back later.

But this is not the issue!

In as much as I would love to quarter you based on this claim, I would not because from my understanding of christianity, God never said he was going on a vacation.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Aaronsrod: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
yuping:
undecided any human with feeling should not kick or be reluctant to give them in this situation.

What is this one saying?

Are you even a Nigerian??

What situation? What feeling?

We do not even know if we have secured a place in Heaven and you ask us to pray for empty belly piken we dont even know??

Who will you be praying for?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Saying there is no other God is an insult to other religions.

I do not intend to insult what other people practice (now) but what I do state is The Truth I have Seen as every other person has seen, Which is One Mighty He Whom we call God has claimed Ownership of us and Proven it.

And no other Strong is claiming ownership of us, neither do they show Power worthy of Note.

Only God has satisfyingly done it.

So, this is a No Contest.

We are exactly as tenants respecting The Landord Who has proven His Landlordness.

If there is any other Land Lord, it is a fight that the Land Lords themselves will resolve.

It is not the business of us the tenants to resolve it.

Therefore, I do not insult any body when I say that there is no other god (Land Lord)
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

In as much as I would love to quarter you based on this claim, I would not because from my understanding of christianity, God never said he was going on a vacation.

Vacation is not the only way of "Leaving"!

And I don't mind being questioned. So, corner me, if you think you can validly do so.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
There is nothing like church rat. The church owns the world. We are heirs of God and joint heirs with Jesus.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not intend to insult what other people practice (now) but what I do state is The Truth I have Seen as every other person has seen, Which is One Mighty He Whom we call God has claimed Ownership of us and Proven it.

And no other Strong is claiming ownership of us, neither do they show Power worthy of Note.

Only God has satisfyingly done it.

So, this is a No Contest.

We are exactly as tenants respecting The Landord Who has proven His Landlordness.

If there is any other Land Lord, it is a fight that the Land Lords themselves will resolve.

It is not us the business of us the tenants to resolve it.

Therefore, I do not insult any body when I say that there is no other god (Land Lord)

Do yourself a favor, google “the history of monotheism” and learn with an unbiased mind.

The concept of having one god is a wonderful invention that tends to simplify the whole religious celebratory rites for the ‘enlightened’ ones. Try and understand how that concept also evolved in Egypt before it was adopted by the present day isrealites.

Try and research who the acclaimed Moses really is. Don’t forget that Moses was raised up in the egyptian court and was availed access to the best of egyptian knowledge at that time.

Was Moses even a pharaoh at some point? Who is Akhenaten and who is Moses?

One simple fact that history has proven remains. The pharaoh that introduced the concept of one god into egypt was Akhenaten. Many historians have attributed him to be the same individual as the Bible’s Moses.

In summary, one god concept is a wonderful emotional concept that gives the human mind relative peace and it was invented prior to the jews laying claim to it.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Vacation is not the only way of "Leaving"!

And I don't mind being questioned. So, corner me, if you think you can validly do so.

Pray tell, where did god leave to then? Speak English please.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:21am On Apr 03, 2022
To some pastors Tithes are seen as more important than giving for welfare purposrs
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

Pray tell, where did god leave to then? Speak English please.

I am speaking English all along and you got it but, now, suddenly, you feign not to get it. Something must have been blown in your CPU (I wonder if you even got this one?) grin

We can do this again when your cpu is repaired. grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Drastick(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2022
yuping:
My kids are starving as i write. because i cant go to work. No pastor has helped.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

Do yourself a favor, google “the history of monotheism” and learn with an unbiased mind.

Wrong Son!

Monotheism, bitheism, multitheism, annualtheism, no theism, antitheism etc are simply the descriptions and presentations of the diverse responses people have towards "The Officer we all perceive Who Rulesthis earth" (Earth Lord)

So it would be ridiculous, to look towards people to find He Who is Earth Lord. grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Drastick(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Is well
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am speaking English all along and you got it but, now, suddenly, you feign not to get it. Something must have been blown in your CPU (I wonder if you even got this one?) grin

We can do this again when your cpu is repaired. grin

Insults like these dont move me and only show your irritation..

Simple question.. where and how did your god leave?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong Son!

Monotheism, bitheism, multitheism, annualtheism, no theism, antitheism etc are simply the descriptions and presentations of the diverse responses people have towards "The Officer we all perceive Who Rulesthis earth" (Earth Lord)

So it would be ridiculous, to look towards people to find He Who is Earth Lord. grin

To even do a basic research is too uphill a task for you.

You that your grand parents were sold a religious scam by the invading colonialists still bask in the euphoria of limited understanding of the concept of religion many years later.

Old man, open your aged sinuses and let reason enter.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

Insults like these dont move me and only show your irritation..

Simple question.. where and how did your god leave?

That was not an insult! grin

Secondly, in response to your question, my Answer is "I DON'T CARE HOW, WHERE OR WITH WHAT VEHICLE HE TRAVELED WITH.

AS LONG AS HE HATH LEFT PROVISION FOR ME AND MY FAMILY BEFORE HIS TRIP, AND I HOW I COULD ALWAYS REACH HIM WHEN I NEED TO, I AM FINE! DIDN'T CARE FOR NONE OF THOSE SHITS! grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That was not an insult! grin

Secondly, in response to your question, my Answer is "I DON'T CARE HOW, WHERE OR WITH WHAT VEHICLE HE TRAVELED WITH.

AS LONG AS HE HATH LEFT PROVISION FOR ME AND MY FAMILY BEFORE HIS TRIP, AND I HOW I COULD ALWAYS REACH HIM WHEN I NEED TO, I AM FINE! DIDN'T CARE FOR NONE OF THOSE SHITS! grin

Goal post shifter.

Who asked if you care or have care?

You said your god left. I am asking when and where did he leave to? Who asked you if you have provisions.

Answer the questions and let’s proceed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download I Shall Rise Again By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Why Was Christ Referred To As Lucifer In The Latin Bible? / Salvation Misplaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.