Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo (41753 Views)

Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by time1234: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2019
goodnewscliff:
was talking abt the cause of the fracture!!! a bike accident!!!! it would have been worse.... u gon through pain b4? angry angry
Broke my femur ...i understand
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Abortedfetus(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2019
jaggedboi:

Why? Go watch Buhari during the candidate interview.
I feel its a compliment.
the thing is dat buhari does not lyk sharing his stupidity with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2019
time1234:

Broke my femur ...i understand
how u now??
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Forreellinc: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Buhari is your name. Hpless person
you no even fine sef
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Forreellinc:

you no even fine sef
i know your type, is that not you in the picture bellow!

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Forreellinc: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
i know your type, is that not you in the picture bellow!
ask your father
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Forreellinc:

ask your father
ten men claimed to be your father, then you know who you are.
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Forreellinc: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ten men claimed to be your father, then you know who you are.
grin grin what is this one saying?

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by veecovee: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
GOD CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR PRAYER, OR FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE HIM TO DO IT ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76844395
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by time1234: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2019
goodnewscliff:
how u now??
getting better ...it aren't funny to break any bone
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
time1234:
getting better ...it aren't funny to break any bone
text me ur number
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by time1234: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
goodnewscliff:
text me ur number
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by webtechnoedgeso: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Google Partner is a global program that offers agencies and businesses access to the tools, resources, and support they need to grow their businesses. The Google Partner in India is designed to help Indian businesses boost their online presence and reach new customers.

As a Google partner in india, https://www.webtechnoedgesolutions.com/google-partner-in-india.php we offer our clients a range of services that can help them get the most out of their online marketing efforts. We are dedicated to helping our clients grow their businesses and achieve their goals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.