Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. (365 Views)

Who Is A Scientific Officer In A Teaching Hospital / Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. by Noble855: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good day my fellow Nairalanders! Iam Seriously looking for a teaching job. I am a graduate in engineering. I am very experienced in teaching mathematics, further mathematics, physics and technical drawing in all levels of the schools. I hold extensive knowledge in classroom management and various teaching methods so I am able to reach learners of all backgrounds. I enjoy helping teenagers to reach their academic goals and gain an understanding of mathematical concepts. My lesson plans employ fun and creativity along with the concepts that are to be taught. Students find that I am an innovative teacher who uses a number of teaching methods and styles in order to produce effective results. I am sure I can bring this same level of professionalism to your District as your Mathematics Teacher or any other subjects mentioned above.
Please contact me on: 08076496224
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. by ojun50(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oga go to these state u mention and search for schools around and drop yr cv, i believe befor thy resume for next term u should get the job
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. by Noble855: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
ojun50:
Oga go to these state u mention and search for schools around and drop yr cv, i believe befor thy resume for next term u should get the job

Alright, thank you very much.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. by ojun50(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Noble855:

Alright, thank you very much.
wlc

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative Needed At American Airsea Cargo / Competent Secretary Needed In A Law Firm / Apply For MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.