Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow (22028 Views)

Court Of Appeal Judgment: Police Teargas 16 Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers / 2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by lalasticlala(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
The Nigerian Police, Osun State Command, on Thursday said it had fortified security in the state to prevent any breakdown of law and order ahead of Friday’s Election Tribunal judgment on Osun 2018 governorship election.

The state police spokesperson, DSP Folashade Odoro, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the Commissioner of Police, Mrs Abiodun Ige, had directed officers to be at alert to forestall any violence that might erupt after the judgment.

“The commissioner of Police had fortified security to avoid any breakdown of law and order.

“Officers have been placed on red alert and are pro-active to prevent any kind of violence or demonstration in the state.

“We will, however, want to urge people of the state to maintain law and order and go about their lawful businesses without fear,’’ she said.

The Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, had challenged the victory of the All Progressives Congress and its candidate, Governor Gboyega Oyetola, at the Osun 2018 Governorship Election at the election tribunal.

The Osun Election Tribunal, which was moved to Abuja in November 2018, after it was initially inaugurated in Osogbo, has now fixed Friday, March 22, for its judgment on the suit filed by the PDP and its candidate.

(NAN)

Source: https://punchng.com/police-beef-up-security-ahead-of-osun-tribunals-judgment/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Amuocha: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
PDP + 1 loading...

Lagos escaped
Kano escaped
Katsina escaped
Kaduna escaped
Osun is PDP

The lion of Alimonsho (now former governor of State of Osun) and his puppet must go.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Kellibae(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by NigeriaBam: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC vs PDP

SEE MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT TO BUY DATA.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Denikayan: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
PDP + 1 loading

You watch too much cartoons

Now you believe every imagination can happen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by eaglez(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Judgement day
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by PureMind2: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC will still win osun

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by ainas247: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked When Going For Campaign Rallies,They Go With Thugs But When Going 2Collect Their Certificate Of Return They Go With Their children

its 2019, let your business be seen on Google
let us chat now and you will see result

18 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Realtord43: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get your dancing shoe cus somebody will dance hard for victory cool

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by bjreal67(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okay o we hear
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Seytex: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
we know the outcome already, its in favour of APC. no be Nigeria we dey

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by badostic: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC all the way

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by mbahdi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC desperados and criminals

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by OmoOshodi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
No judiciary arm in Nigeria again.... If you know you know.

The judicial system got crashed under APC led government... I'm not expecting anything less of kangaroo judgement tomorrow....and Army on stand by to shoot at site of any protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
The stolen mandate of the people would be reclaimed.

11 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Runaway: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
To support their actions
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Pascopele: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
A guy reached out to me..2 degrees, jobless, broke. I askd HR to invite him for interv without disclosing my identity. HR sent guy a mail; guy didn’t respond. HR calld him but guy said he didn’t apply for a job & didn’t turn up 4 interview. Now he knows it’s me & wants an interv

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lolzz
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by pawesome(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na God de run am grin
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by fwesh23: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good Good
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by aademola11: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adeleke vs Federal Gov, INEC ,and Osun State.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by jericco1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
another dramatic event about to unfold tomorrow
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by 1a2b3c: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://punchng.com/police-beef-up-security-ahead-of-osun-tribunals-judgment/

Hmmmmmmmm.......this security beef up could it be the APC has premonition of the outcome of judgement that it will be for their favour. With APC kind of politic anything is possible. So much money would have exchanged hands......God help Nigeria
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by orobo201: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
our police force are turning up
Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by bluecircle470: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
PDP + 1 loading...

Lagos escaped
Kano escaped
Katsina escaped
Kaduna escaped
Osun is PDP

The lion of Alimonsho (now former governor of State of Osun) and his puppet must go.

Ur mumu never do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow by Shezkid: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pascopele:
A guy reached out to me..2 degrees, jobless, broke. I askd HR to invite him for interv without disclosing my identity. HR sent guy a mail; guy didn’t respond. HR calld him but guy said he didn’t apply for a job & didn’t turn up 4 interview. Now he knows it’s me & wants an interv
Try me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom, Wike, Hayatu-deen Swell PDP Presidential Aspirants To 12 / 81% Of Working Nigerians Don’t Add Value To The Economy – Taiwo Oyedele / President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.