Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! (2132 Views)

How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
lol, make i march enter that thread. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin but come oooo what your deal with that South African girl Xhosa or whatever name she calls herself this days? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allen02:
grin grin grin but come oooo what your deal with that South African girl Xhosa or whatever name she calls herself this days? undecided
she's a jobless M0ron the bltch is always on Nl 247 who does that
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allen02:
Common get the dvck off my mention idiot, i was on my own before you bring your stupidity into my mention nonsense.
shut up ur mouth! Idiot. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mrbolt555:
shut up ur mouth! Idiot. grin
Who Raised you?
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
she's a jobless M0ron the bltch is always on Nl 247 who does that
grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allen02:
grin grin
And she likes to stick her nose where it didn't belong.
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
And she likes to stick her nose where it didn't belong.
I just saw her post to you grin grin grin grin she's offering you pussy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allen02:
I just saw her post to you grin grin grin grin she's offering you pussy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yuck

Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Yuck
You no like South African toto? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Chase More When Rejected?! by luvyaself95(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allen02:
Common get the dvck off my mention idiot, i was on my own before you bring your stupidity into my mention nonsense.
Look at this Idiot Ranting upandan on nairaland and i was just helping you to behave yourself you're doing strong head
thunder fire you there...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Naked Photos / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� / Know When You Can Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.