Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Young Pretty Girl Displays Her CUTIE, Says “lack Of Sex Makes Me Mad” (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Pretty Girl Displays Her CUTIE, Says “lack Of Sex Makes Me Mad” (VIDEO) (1401 Views)

“You Traumatized Me ” - Adesuwa Renee Tells Faceless Blogger, Cutie Juls / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Pretty Girl Displays Her CUTIE, Says “lack Of Sex Makes Me Mad” (VIDEO) by maynosky: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2019

A young Nigerian lady shockingly disclosed that she has been suffering from several abodam just because of no sex.

The slay queen known on social media as Ijoba Browny Olamide decided to let friends and followers know how she feels without sex.

She took to her social media handle and posted her mind without any second thought or consideration of who might be reading.

She wrote;

“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid shit like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide #stilldbadbitch u knw.. #Bleep ur tot
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!! #staywicked…. #Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

Watch Video: https://okhithq.com/global-news/young-pretty-girl-displays-her-cutie-says-lack-of-sex-makes-me-mad-video/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Comes Under Fire "You Make Too Much Noise" - Fan Blast Davido / #bbnaija: Ike Places Mercy In A Hot Sex Position (photos) / Ex-five Star Music Act Xbusta Sprays Million Of Naira On His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.