Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses (61888 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by GMbuharii: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Opinedecandid:
This is absolutely ridiculous, shameful and a vendetta.

I don't blame Buhari , I blame the people that are urging him on through their votes, commendations and applause.
Thanks a million.

They are the enemies of the land. People who support evil people and put them in power out of sheer stupidity and shirt sightedness!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by GMbuharii: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thunda will surely Faya all Coneheads

Coneheads shall suffer for all these evil.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by naijapips04: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Trizzi:

He can't continue as the CJN

why not? waiting from your stoopid submission
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by brainhgeek(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
escodotman:
Which compensation suit are you talking about? If he's declared innocent, he would be returned as the CJN, since the FG said he wasn't removed but just "suspended"

I am not a lawyer neither am I studying law so please pardon my errors in advance if I commit one by saying he can sue for defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by princeade86(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is shameful
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Akiika: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Now i can see that education has really degraded in this country. Why are you mistaking closing a case with acquittal? It simply means FG finished laying down their case against him. The defense will now have to respond and make their counter case. He is still in the hook.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by emperorzz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
directionless directionlessnesss.....Oh NIGERIA!!
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by naijapips04: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fadelex:

it's a pity almost 80% of our youths are educated illiterate. when a prosecutor close a case, that means he's done bringing witness forward. so many on here believe the case has been discontinued. chai... our education system needs total overhauling

you are the illiterate here bro.

FG has closed its case after calling witnesses that testified for the accused. Nobody is saying that the case is over. But as of now, Buhari has no case against the CJN.

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Akiika: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

you are the illiterate here bro.

FG has closed its case after calling witnesses that testified for the accused. Nobody is saying that the case is over. But as of now, Buhari has no case against the CJN.

Where in this article did you read that? Guy, you be olodo!
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Yusman316(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Some Nigerians will claim they are highly educated, sometimes even go as far as referring to others as illiterates and dullards. Yet they are the ones who are ignorant of simple comprehension process. The story is FG has closed it case against CJN not dropped it case. The testimony of a single witness can be used to convict someone in a case. It is not the number of witnesses that can determine the outcome of a case, but their credibility. The witness said the CJN's declaration has not being verified since 2016
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by naijapips04: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Akiika:

Where in this article did you read that? Guy, you be olodo!

I see you are not just an illiterate, you are also very much uninformed

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by mrhipup(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
nameo:
See the way Buhari FG is disgracing itself on this trial so far.

@Buharists, come and see o. The so called "foreign" accounts that the CJN alledgedly had are just domiciliary accounts and the so called dollars he has are loans gotten from a bank with his investments in shares and govt bonds as guarantees.

And he only had 5 houses instead of 55 housess he allegedly has.

All these coming from the Govts own prosecution witnesses o.

Ok ....
If you truly believe all this crap, then........�
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by KGD10: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
The power of bribee. Wasn't he not the same man one of his thieving friend testified about him not knowing how to open an account hence why he opened an account on his behalf. Corrupt politicians everywhere. Even people would have you believe ibori was a saint if he hadn't been sentenced in the UK. May God heal Nigeria.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Chiachifranklin: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is d beginning of their embarrassment, Rochas okorocha is coming with part 2..."@Rochas I can't go down alone "

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Gandollar(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrAJQ:

Did federal government said Onnoghen has 55 houses before?
Jamb question? Is CCB not an FG institution? Foolish question from someone in sifia pains.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
hahahahaha.. we all die together..
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
If Mr Bubu The Integrity Dullard Mistakenly Reinstate Onnoghen Back As CJN Chairmain, He Should Forget Winning At Tribunal

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Gandollar(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

I was misinformed also and responded according to what I read about the ' honourable Justice'. I tender my unreserved APOLOGY to you ' Honourable Justice ONNOGHEN.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Gandollar(f): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
escodotman:
Unless you are not following the media. The news was everywhere and even some public affairs analysts were saying it on t.v.
The TV morning shows would be interesting in the coming days.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by SmartMen: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fadelex:

it's a pity almost 80% of our youths are educated illiterate. when a prosecutor close a case, that means he's done bringing witness forward. so many on here believe the case has been discontinued. chai... our education system needs total overhauling
did you follow the news that the witnesses brought forward stated that Onno is innocent based on evidence in their fold?

You moronic simpletons would suffer same injustice in your time and nobody will safe you. You hear?

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Gandollar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Foodforthought:
Don't rejoice my people. They may have blackmailed the guy. I believe to an extent he was guilty, but the Godfathers have removed the case in exchange for his conscience. This APC was founded on lies, deceit and blackmail. Akpabio is being blackmailed too. Now watch the FG happily reinstate Onnoghen as CJN
Blackmailed by you. Is this the first time CCB and their cohorts in this government were unable to prove their cases after their usual media trials?
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Hollumedeyyyy: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Omo see likes everywhere, you people are wicked oo...waiting APc do una
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Kennydoc(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
the suspension has served its purpose
those of you calling Buhari a dullard and other unprintable names should know that his victory is sealed even though it is a bitter pill to swallow

Changes nothing. He will be reinstated as CJN, and will sit over the Supreme Court case between Buhari and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
I suspect no one here knows the meaning of this topic.
To close case after a witness means to exclude the witness from testifying.

People here think they said onoghen case has been closed.
Nope. Not that pls!!!
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by omachas: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Akiika:
Now i can see that education has really degraded in this country. Why are you mistaking closing a case with acquittal? It simply means FG finished laying down their case against him. The defense will now have to respond and make their counter case. He is still in the hook.
That hook will soon locate you sooner or later.
Keep supporting evil ,evil shall never depart from your household.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
nameo:
See the way Buhari FG is disgracing itself on this trial so far.

@Buharists, come and see o. The so called "foreign" accounts that the CJN alledgedly had are just domiciliary accounts and the so called dollars he has are loans gotten from a bank with his investments in shares and govt bonds as guarantees.

And he only had 5 houses instead of 55 housess he allegedly has.

All these coming from the Govts own prosecution witnesses o.

Ok ....
He will soon be vindicated.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by yenereal(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Come and comment nonsense
Earlystar698:
if this hit front page, someone should call me to comment
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by Wantedmiller: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oneperson9:
I want to use this medium to congratulate the incoming president of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

A full grown up man like you......... You allow Oshogbo weed deal with you like this. Is a pity.

next time make sure you take in low quantity.

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by GMbuharii: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

why not? waiting from your stoopid submission

2nded.
Trizzi whatever,we are waiting for your submission,your educated submission
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by MrAJQ(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
escodotman:
Unless you are not following the media. The news was everywhere and even some public affairs analysts were saying it on t.v.
The question I want to ask before you start stupid is that did federal government accused Onnoghen of owning 55 houses if yes pls I will like to have the link to the news
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by ubongga(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
It is now obvious that . Everything about this trial was politically motivated.

We can all now clearly see that this APC-led government is very shameless and vicious.
Re: FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses by MrAJQ(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gandollar:
Jamb question? Is CCB not an FG institution? Foolish question from someone in sifia pains.

The question I want to ask before you start stupid is that did federal government accused Onnoghen of owning 55 houses if yes pls I will like to have the link to the news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.