Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Please Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me (7392 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me by babzlim(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
For me those conditions ain't bad at all but before then, have a heart to heart chat with him concerning his conditions but if he still insist then just do it since is all for your own good and the good of the relationship.
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
dear it is good that you have changed and those conditions to me are ok. he said one of your family member or a Reverend and I will like you to pick the second option. there are lots of Reverends in Nigeria and it must not be the one you know. please be fast about it because it seems he really loves you. And dear ignore the negative comments because they are not better than you
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you so much
Re: Please Help Me by khiaa(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dickhead02:
Are you khiaa?

No, that moniker is not me.
Re: Please Help Me by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
khiaa:

the fine little khiaagrin
Re: Please Help Me by olawaleseun(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Goldstar24:
dear it is good that you have changed and those conditions to me are ok. he said one of your family member or a Reverend and I will like you to pick the second option. there are lots of Reverends in Nigeria and it must not be the one you know. please be fast about it because it seems he really loves you. And dear ignore the negative comments because they are not better than you
OP, Pls try to follow this advice... Moreover sef, since she (ur friend) was free enough to open to U, I guess her repeating the confession shouldn't be a problem... I WISH YOUR FRIEND ALL THE BEST
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
A man is about to marry a Hoe.

Rest in peace already.
Re: Please Help Me by khiaa(f): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Martin0:

the fine little khiaagrin

Hello my new sidepiece, how are you doing? smiley
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Why did you tell the guy your past? Did he tell you about his own past? He gave you two crazy options to choose from. Why should you trust him? A friend today can turn an enemy in future? Don't be surprised his past is as bad as yours. Tell him that you will go for confession in another church. Confess to a good pastor who does not know you or ur family, so that the pastor prays for you. If he refuses to accept, pls quit.
How can he accept her completely if he doesn't know what she is?

Confessing everything about yourself is the right way to go. The man can find out about her promiscuous nature tomorrow if she didn't tell him.
Re: Please Help Me by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
khiaa:

Hello my new sidepiece, how are you doing? smiley

fine fine finegrin how's ur friend alizie? been a long time I see him oo,hope his fine
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
greatnaija01:

I do not care if this is about u or a friend but am here to help

THE PAST BITES AND HUNTS when its not totally cut off.

ONE MAJOR MISTAKE is BODY COUNT... It is totally WRONG to tell anyone your BODY COUNT or specifics of your DIRTY PAST... because the person who truly LOVES YOU won't care about it.... yes and let me shock you.... NO HUMAN MAN WILL WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOU IF YOU GO THAT DEEP INTO CONFESSION.... Only GOD can handle such detail.

EVEN if he marries you... YOU WILL BE A SUSPECT FOR LIFE and your children will suffer the same suspicion from him ONCE they start having friends.

SO here is the solution.... TELL THE REVEREND SISTER... but listen DO NOT GO INTO BODY COUNT and RAW DETAILS. Just tell her you were addicted to sex and you want God to help you and restore you. tell her you have suffered silently for so long because you didn't want people to see you the wrong way... LET HER KNOW YOU ARE READY TO FOLLOW GOD'S PATH.

If she is real, she will keep it confidential and help you through it.... ELSE if she tells your family then THE STIGMA will be for life.

THE FORGIVENESS AND NEW LIFE THAT JESUS CHRIST OFFERS is actually without the details of your PAST.

All these people on your thread who are mocking u or expecting you to be shamed and loose your relationship with that guy ARE simply like the accuser of the woman caught in adultery in the BIBLE.... Jesus says... LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE...

I salute you (or your friend) for being able to talk out... but UNDERSTAND HUMANS O.... Human being hardly forgives or forgets what GOD has forgiven and cleansed. So if you must deal then thread carefully.

In marriage I believe in transparency... BUT to know details of the past is what I KNOW IS VERY VERY WRONG... because it can ruin the relationship before it starts. I counsel couples to be plain as possible by saying.... I LIVED A VERY ROUGH LIFE OF SIN IN THE PAST BUT WHEN I GOT BORN AGAIN... I began to change slowly. Anyone asking for details is asking for BOMB that may kill them too... so save them the trouble.

ALSO.... I SUSPECT THAT, IF THIS GUY LEAVES YOU..... you will go back to SIN as a last resort or revenge and become more hardened.... SO it may not be worth it. IF YOUR CHANGE DOES NOT COME FROM GOD or PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.... Then it won't last.

You need something deeper or stronger than just the guy to totally claim you have changed.
By claiming that revealing your bodycount to your partner is wrong, you're also claiming that lying to keep your bodycount a secret is RIGHT.

You just shot yourself in the foot.
Re: Please Help Me by khiaa(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Martin0:

fine fine finegrin how's ur friend alizie? been a long time I see him oo,hope his fine

I guess alezy is fine, he doesn't converse with me anymore.
Re: Please Help Me by Martin0(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
khiaa:

oh! what happened? don't you have his WhatsApp number!would like to hear from him coz its been long I see him! have you check him out either?
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thanks so much all.
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
I sincerely appreciate u all for ur contributions. indeed, u are a great people. God bless you all. thank u.
Re: Please Help Me by Alezy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Martin0:

oh! what happened? don't you have his WhatsApp number!would like to hear from him coz its been long I see him! have you check him out either?
m fine bro, just been little busy. Come here all the time though but mainly just to read articles and leave.

How have u been?
Re: Please Help Me by Alezy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
khiaa:

oh no, I do
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
khiaa:

oh sorry I thought it was you.
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
EmpressT:
This is a serious matter @Op.
Option one is the most difficult. It is easier to tell God and ask for forgiveness but to men it's not. If I were in her shoes, I would feel the same. I will urge the lady in question to pray for strength and ask God to touch the heart of whoever she wishes to confess her story to.
We are all bound to make mistakes in life. Whether you are religious or not, it can happen to anybody. We learn lessons from our past. It is well.

You're right, it is a deep matter...

What I find disheartening is the judgemental culture that won't allow a child of God to make mistakes, and learn and correct thyself, and somewhere along the line help others to avoid such mistakes.
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oma307:

you have said it all, but I pity for body because I really know that the number of men she slept with are more than 30. no wahala
but I have send you a message

Can I ask you a question, which body tire, 25 one night stands, or weekend flings, different men and 1 man 3/4/5 years, banging 24/7 or at 25 times a month... 365 days grin grin grin grin

Abeg, grab your calculator, and do the math sad
Re: Please Help Me by njelrapheal: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
[b][/b]
MrBrownJay1:

but the important question IS.... would you rather be fully honest with you partner about your past OR do you want to wait til some of his buddies give him the good news?!?!?

i dont know about you, but if my woman was a "former hoe" then i'd rather hear it form her (and act accordingly upon the news) than hear it from anyone else.... and if i decide to stay with her, then i have nothing to worry about what others will be telling me.
Re: Please Help Me by EmpressT(f): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Yes my sister. Mistakes are bound to occur. It is not that easy to confess our sinful atrocities to the those we call our family, particularly our parents.

Guest007:

You're right, it is a deep matter...

What I find disheartening is the judgemental culture that won't allow a child of God to make mistakes, and learn and correct thyself, and somewhere along the line help others to avoid such mistakes.
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2019
EmpressT:
Yes my sister. Mistakes are bound to occur. It is not that easy to confess our sinful atrocities to the those we call our family, particularly our parents.

Do you know what atrocities are? Sadam Hussain committed sinful atrocities, she JUST had sex!

That title is unnecessary, imo... she's human for fvck sake! Men are pedos and rapests and God knows what other sinful atrocities they commit with their penis, but their promiscuous nature is celebrated. I call BS on the whole damn thing! Women are running around successful, and with with 100s under their belt but we should crucify the one we catch
Re: Please Help Me by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Alezy:
m fine bro, just been little busy. Come here all the time though but mainly just to read articles and leave.

How have u been?

oh brother nice to see you again!I'm fine ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by showietee: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Guest007:

Do you know what atrocities are? Sadam Hussain committed sinful atrocities, she JUST had sex!

That title is unnecessary, imo... she's human for fvck sake! Men are pedos and rapests and God knows what other sinful atrocities they commit with their penis, but their promiscuous nature is celebrated. I call BS on the whole damn thing! Women are running around successful, and with with 100s under their belt but we should crucify the one we catch

Do not be swayed by what people say, even prophets some people still condemn them, whether you do good or bad them go still talk, and no one is a saint.

Repent to God, leave your past and do the best you can not forgetting you cannot please human.

In as much as you are in good terms with God, that is enough.

Do not go about publicizing what God as kept of your secret and past.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by donvoice(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Trust me when I say the guy doesn't love you.

Let me start this way, many of the guys and ladys bashing you here are worst than you. I remember one of my ex who lost her virginity at age 16 and we met when she was 19, meanwhile, she has slept with over 22 guys and men, yet she's a NO PREMARITAL SEX gang and slay queen. Don't let them make you feel bad, they are even worst than you.

Back to my starting point, a man that truly loves you and knows your weaknesses will NOT want to expose you. He will find all means to protect you.

You don't want to loose him right, either you open your secret or not, he will still leaves you. I can bet that with you. So, start preparing for the worst already.

I think you need a therapist or a disciplined person with experience not a relationship right now.

Try it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Guest007:

Can I ask you a question, which body tire, 25 one night stands, or weekend flings, different men and 1 man 3/4/5 years, banging 24/7 or at 25 times a month... 365 days grin grin grin grin

Abeg, grab your calculator, and do the math sad
what are you saying in essence, perhaps it is not possible to be having sex for 24/7 for 3/4/5 years
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
donvoice:
Trust me when I say the guy doesn't love you.

Let me start this way, many of the guys and ladys bashing you here are worst than you. I remember one of my ex who lost her virginity at age 16 and we met when she was 19, meanwhile, she has slept with over 22 guys and men, yet she's a NO PREMARITAL SEX gang and slay queen. Don't let them make you feel bad, they are even worst than you.

Back to my starting point, a man that truly loves you and knows your weaknesses will NOT want to expose you. He will find all means to protect you.

You don't want to loose him right, either you open your secret or not, he will still leaves you. I can bet that with you. So, start preparing for the worst already.

I think you need a therapist or a disciplined person with experience not a relationship right now.

Try it and thank me later
thank you too
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
I sincerely appreciate all. both the bashing and the tender advice. I'm grateful to u all.
Re: Please Help Me by ghettochild4u(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Aunty free this is brother Jesus Christ ooo. Who does that??
At least u have been able to stop doing pion pion here n there... That's a plus..
Love will find u....
Its only God u have to confess ur sins to.. Not humans
Re: Please Help Me by Alezy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Martin0:

oh brother nice to see you again!I'm fine ooo! grin
thats so good to know. I see u re holding up all major topics here on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. / This Slay Queen Killer Curve Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.