Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me (7389 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me by tunize(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
JoeMaddog:
Why should I advise you on how to tie a bro down undecided Once a hòe is always a hòe. You've slept with more than 30 men shocked. The only advice I have for you is to join the pòrn industry. Put your talent to use.
Which one be ones a a hoe is always a hoe.
Stop passing quick judgement on ppl abi u nor hear sey she don change...be wise man
Re: Please Help Me by ElsonMorali: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
lonikit:
please, kindly advise her, she is in a dilemma.

Tell her to thank the guy for the help he's rendered to her and and then she should give him the boot. She doesn't owe him anything. She gave her sex and he helped her get on the road to recovery.

She doesn't have to "confess " her "sins" to any family member.

Let her continue on the path of healing she started on.
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
thank u all.
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Tell her to thank the guy for the help he's rendered to her and and then she should give him the boot. She doesn't owe him anything. She gave her sex and he helped her get on the road to recovery.

She doesn't have to "confess " her "sins" to any family member.

Let her continue on the path of healing she started on.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by ElsonMorali: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
lonikit:

thanks

U welcome
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
I must confess that ur advice has made her stronger. u guys are great. thank u so much. I will update u on her decision on the issue. thank u once again.
Re: Please Help Me by ochibuogwu5: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Commit, this issue to GOD in prayers using Hebrews 4:16 "seek mercy from the throne of Grace so that you may obtain GRACE for every time of need", the HOLY SPIRIT will help you settle this issue however I will advise you to connect to JESUS CHRIST MUCH MORE than this GUY because HUMAN BEING WILL ALWAYS FAIL thus
"ACCURSED IS HE WHO TRUSTS IN MAN.." {Jeremiah 17:5}
Discover How God's grace is pulling you out of this *sinful past into a NEW NATURE* stop attributing it to any man or ELSE you will still go back.
ONLY GOD'S GRACE CAN MAKE US RECEIVE SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS *FREE OF CHARGE WITHOUT CONDITIONS*
SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO SAY NO TO SIN NO MATTER HOW ADDICTED WE HAVE BEEN TO THEM IN THE PAST.
SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO SAY NO TO WORLDLY PASSIONS NO MATTER THE NEW STYLES OF TEMPTATIONS THAT OUR GENERATIONS SEEMS TO BE RE-INVENTING,
THIS SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO LIVE HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND SELF-CONTROLLED LIVES ON THIS EARTH AND IN THIS GENERATION NO MATTER WHOSE OX IS GORED.
All these are contained in Titus 2:11-12
hence connect to the giver of this grace {JESUS CHRIST} and build up your most holy faith as you tell the young man with humility and love to either take you as you are{the person who has left her past for a new life in Christ Jesus} OR FORGET ABOUT YOU.
Do not EVER think, you will not move on in life without him and stop seeing him as *god* rather a *vessel of Grace* that God used to move you out of the miry clay of *sin*
GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!
For more teachings on how to grow your *new-found-deliverance* in God's grace check *youtube* for messages by *Bro Gbile Akanni*
I commend you to God's power and the word of his grace that is able to make you receive your full inheritance in Christ Jesus. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Commit, this issue to GOD in prayers using Hebrews 4:16 "seek mercy from the throne of Grace so that you may obtain GRACE for every time of need", the HOLY SPIRIT will help you settle this issue however I will advise you to connect to JESUS CHRIST MUCH MORE than this GUY because HUMAN BEING WILL ALWAYS FAIL thus
"ACCURSED IS HE WHO TRUSTS IN MAN.." {Jeremiah 17:5}
Discover How God's grace is pulling you out of this *sinful past into a NEW NATURE* stop attributing it to any man or ELSE you will still go back.
ONLY GOD'S GRACE CAN MAKE US RECEIVE SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS *FREE OF CHARGE WITHOUT CONDITIONS*
SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO SAY NO TO SIN NO MATTER HOW ADDICTED WE HAVE BEEN TO THEM IN THE PAST.
SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO SAY NO TO WORLDLY PASSIONS NO MATTER THE NEW STYLES OF TEMPTATIONS THAT OUR GENERATIONS SEEMS TO BE RE-INVENTING,
THIS SAME GRACE TEACHES US HOW TO LIVE HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND SELF-CONTROLLED LIVES ON THIS EARTH AND IN THIS GENERATION NO MATTER WHOSE OX IS GORED.
All these are contained in Titus 2:11-12
hence connect to the giver of this grace {JESUS CHRIST} and build up your most holy faith as you tell the young man with humility and love to either take you as you are{the person who has left her past for a new life in Christ Jesus} OR FORGET ABOUT YOU.
Do not EVER think, you will not move on in life without him and stop seeing him as *god* rather a *vessel of Grace* that God used to move you out of the miry clay of *sin*
GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!
For more teachings on how to grow your *new-found-deliverance* in God's grace check *youtube* for messages by *Bro Gbile Akanni*
I commend you to God's power and the word of his grace that is able to make you receive your full inheritance in Christ Jesus. Amen.

so grateful sir. thanks
Re: Please Help Me by ochibuogwu5: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
lonikit:

so grateful sir. thanks
Great Grace to you
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
lonikit:

so grateful sir. thanks

The best advice on this thread thus far... She needs to come to terms with herself, and her past. She shouldn't attribute it to a mere human (her man). She's obviously triggered by it so she should seek counselling services. Her man is a nice guy, but she shouldn't worship him.

He just wants her to come to terms with it, and to talk about it is the best cure.

*sending love & light*
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Guest007:

The best advice on this thread thus far... She needs to come to terms with herself, and her past. She shouldn't attribute it to a mere human (her man). She's obviously triggered by it so she should seek counselling services. Her man is a nice guy, but she shouldn't worship him.

He just wants her to come to terms with it, and to talk about it is the best cure.

*sending love & light*
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
JoeMaddog:
Why should I advise you on how to tie a bro down undecided Once a hòe is always a hòe. You've slept with more than 30 men shocked. The only advice I have for you is to join the pòrn industry. Put your talent to use.
Hummm. Thanks though
Re: Please Help Me by lonikit: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
So about 30 men ganged banged her at the Same time according to the OP??

She even slept with a Pastor and Rev Father( well, am not surprised).

I can't just imagine how the milage of her rotten, swollen, wide, smelly and shapeless looking pusssy will look like now.

I will advice the young man, not to marry that evening newspaper.

#Spits

Too harsh sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Hair-cut I Asked For VS. What This Useless *barber In Ikeja Gave Me / Before You Send That PM... / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.