Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Meet Paqueta, The Player To Wear Brazil Number 10 In Absence Of Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Paqueta, The Player To Wear Brazil Number 10 In Absence Of Neymar (488 Views)

Who is The Greatest Nigeria Super Eagles Player To Wear The Number 10 / Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Paqueta, The Player To Wear Brazil Number 10 In Absence Of Neymar by reportminds: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
New Milan fan favourite Lucas Paquetá has been given the prestigious Number 10 jersey for Brazil’s upcoming friendlies.

The 21-year-old already has two senior caps for his country and was called in after impressive performances since his transfer to San Siro in January.

Coach Tite named his squad for the friendly matches against Panama on Saturday and the Czech Republic on March 26.

Paquetá has been assigned the Number 10 shirt in the absence of injured Neymar.

Brazil squad
1 Alisson, 2 Thiago Silva, 3 Miranda, 4 Marquinhos, 5 Casemiro, 6 Alex Telles, 7 David Neres, 8 Arthut, 9 Gabriel Jesus, 10 Lucas Paquetá, 11 Coutinho, 12 Alex Sandro, 13 Danilo, 14 Fagner, 15 Fabinho, 16 Eder Militao, 17 Felipe Anderson, 18 Allan, 19 Everton, 20 Firmino, 21 Richarlison, 22 Weverton, 23 Ederson

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/03/meet-paqueta-player-to-wear-brazil.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Paqueta, The Player To Wear Brazil Number 10 In Absence Of Neymar by lukui: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
I just hope it this time around won't be like Brazil 2014 when Germany humiliated them 7-1 . I think wish them all the best

abeg visit my website www.9japalaver..com

WAIT AM I THE FIRST TO COMMENT?smiley

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Should Leave Manchester United If He No Longer Wants To Play – Olsen / Deontay Wilder React To Anthony Joshua Vs Ortiz & Mock Jerrel Miller / is Solskjaer to blame?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.