Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

#BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One (23264 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Pls keep me outta ur childish frolics with him
A fool goes around insulting ur tribe on every comment he makes on the forum, yet u frolic with him on the same coment just becoz ur moniker is on his signature and u fall for it yakata cheaply undecided
That's so disrespectful and disgraceful.
I can't imagine a yoruba girl doing that rubbish.

That idiot would be laughing at u offline but its not my problem,
My problem is them insulting umuafor all because of the looseness in some of u.

Dnt mind her

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by CaptainG00D: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dnt mind her

Na mumu.

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Na mumu.
D girl is a smallgirl.....
have banned that guy severely even now .....
But he dosent tire
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by CaptainG00D: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

D girl is a smallgirl.....
have banned that guy severely even now .....
But he dosent tire

Who banned him?
Are u a mod? If u really ban him how come he is still using them same moniker undecided
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Who banned him?
Are u a mod? If u really ban him how come he is still using them same moniker undecided
he has 3 of that ,

nna ajuju gia eh? kedu ihe ichoro kam za kwanu
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by CaptainG00D: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
he has 3 of that ,
nna ajuju gia eh? kedu ihe ichoro kam za kwanu

Hmm, he has 3 of that but is still the same "time.keeper" u can't use same name here 2wice except u make some changes on it.

Ngwa KA anyi kpaa nkata

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. / Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.