Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady (47750 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Laysmt001:
You were unconscious and you still saw him touching your breasts?

Nay! I don't believe this story

Always trying to make case for rapists, you Nigerian boys disgust me.

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Stormborn86: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2019
nineone:
Take any accusation from women with a pinch of salt. Especially with something like this. More ladies might come out with different stories

Really, so if it was female close relative of yours would you take it with a pinch of salt.
Is the husband of the first woman taking it with a pinch of salt?

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Stormborn86: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Laysmt001:
You were unconscious and you still saw him touching your breasts?

Nay! I don't believe this story

She was coming out of unconsciousness, if you have undergone surgery you will understand,what she is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Stormborn86: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2019
dominique:

It's ignorance

2 Likes

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by weyreypey: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Mangreat034:
He should be tried and sent to jail ASAP
Don't worry, this is not the case with rape cases. They spend a lot of time on awaiting trial in remand.... Sometimes forgotten for decades... He will be duly served!!
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Babanlagenius: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Okay can we now hear from the doctor’s side of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by morethanawinner: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2019
This sounds to me like FAKE NEWS!!! Unconscious and still seeing things... U didnt talk for almost 3yrs... FAKE NEWS until proven otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Gentlefineboy(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2019
This guy may even fu*** a beautiful corpse in a motuary too
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2019
MARTINEZ39 THIS IS ANOTHER FALSE NEWS AIMED TOWARDS DISCREDITING OUR ABLE PROFESSIONALS. THESE LYING PATIENTS NEED TO BE ARRESTED AND CONVICTED FOR THESE UNACCEPTABLE SLANDERS. undecided
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by millhouse: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Another Farouk again Firstly Farouk Lawan , now Dr Farouk . Hmmmmm
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Stormborn86:

Really, so if it was female close relative of yours would you take it with a pinch of salt.
Is the husband of the first woman taking it with a pinch of salt?
then start jumping into conclusion without verifying. As long as the accusation is from a woman and it has to do with sexual assault, take it with a pinch of salt. Although I've not really put interest in the first case to know the severity of the accusation and if it's true or not, my comment was directed at this second girl making accusations on Twitter. False rape accusation is worse than rape. So before you castigate someone accused of rape, also think about the possibility that it might be a false accusation. Women play victim a lot and are very vindictive. High majority of rape accusations are wrong but there is no proper laws in place to protect men from wrongful accusations

2 Likes

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
kehinde1588:
To all of you above, don't be too quick to judge. Every story has 3 sides, the victim side, the accused side and the truth. The lady might have accused the doctor wrongly and it maybe otherwise. Its better to hear from the accused first before you give a verdict.

Exactly what I thought. The story is not complete at all. The victim sounds like who wants to bring someone down by all means.
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Kinikini: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigeria me too don start. Na him find trouble oh.

Famousbabe:
A beautiful Nigerian lady, has reacted to Daily Nigerian report "How Doctor Sedated, Raped Married Patient In Sokoto".

The lady while reacting to the the sad news by Daily Nigerian, recounted how same Doctor Faruk molested her in 2016 by drugging her and touching her thighs and boobs.

She wrote:

"I was almost a victim of this back in 2016. I was weak from whatever he injected me with, dozed for a couple of mins & opened my eyes while still being unconscious. Saw him touching my thighs & breast then I murmured ‘leave me alone’ & fortunately the nurse passing by walked in."

She went further...

"It’s so sad that sexual assault, rape, and harassment keeps increasing & occurs just anywhere. Anyone is a victim at anytime & until we take that drastic ‘Death Sentence’ to culprits seriously, these people will keep committing crimes & escape as they always do."

Thefamousnaija recalls that Doctor Faruk is currently enmeshed in rape, sex scandal following Daily Nigerian reports.

See more photos...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Photos Rapist Doctor
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Josephjnr(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Mangreat034:
He should be tried and sent to jail ASAP

Tried and sent to jail? So you have found him guilty even before trial?

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Mart1994(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2019
dominique:

You have no idea.
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Lovelyn451(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2019
kehinde1588:
To all of you above, don't be too quick to judge. Every story has 3 sides, the victim side, the accused side and the truth. The lady might have accused the doctor wrongly and it maybe otherwise. Its better to hear from the accused first before you give a verdict.
there's no side again, he's guilty and should be jailed...shikenan

Rape is a heinous crime in Islam..Hausa's know better, only southerners indulge in such act... he should be tried in sharia court
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Originalsly: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Famousbabe:

........opened my eyes while still being unconscious. Saw him touching my thighs & breast then I murmured ‘leave me alone’ & fortunately the nurse passing by walked in."

Wow!..... it must be she is still all drugged up....and unconscious while posting.

@ OP.... why post comments from another forum? I think it's sooooo foolish...but then maybe an explanation may help me understand. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this.

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by EvieP(f): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
[b][/b] God dey
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2019
to be a man is nor easy that why bobrisky decide to leave
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by uuzba(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2019
It's always "A beautiful" Nigerian Lady
What of Ugly Nigerian ladies.
Ugly girls better be thankful for your Ugliness because there is never any bad news about ugly ladies on any website.

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by noisy45(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
So far he didn't finger u u have nothing to say
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2019
SOMEONE sedated now talks of how she was raped

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by uuzba(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
this nonsense happens in other parts of the world

When ladies chose to wear "Rope" as cloth, do kpasko for other men on the road, shey na that rope cloth they will be wearing when they fall sick and enter hospital.
Nonsense.
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Prognose: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Death sentence? For someone you haven't heard his side of the story?

And you people want to give power to these women who are ruled by their emotions
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Sluvist(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
The only way women uses to paint men black, after all, it all happens with their approval. I can't believe all these until the guy speaks his own side of the story. When we hear a girl shouting for help we know that things are not going in the right way, but they will keep quite and enjoy the moment in peace, when they ask person for money and he didn't give then the story will change direction.
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Prognose: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SOMEONE sedated now talks of how she was raped

Seeing things and making judgements when she was drowsy and disoriented!

How do we know if the injection he gave her wasn't ketamine? Or even diazdpam?

Many of these ladies think that when a doctor is examining them he's interested in their breasts, which Nigerian doctor under all the stress is interested in that nonsense at that time??

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
superlanny:
Women sha, they always make every opportunity count, but as a man I know konji is a bloody bastard....still doesn't mean rape is right, he should face the music if he is found guilty.
After excusing rape you now turn around in tye same breath and say rape is not right. Maybe of its your wife you will say konji is a bastard. SMH

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2019
omonla10:
Wow, she's suggesting death sentence already for doctor rapist. Haba, it's too much na..
Funny if its your daughter it happened to you will agree to the death penalty
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2019
EsotericMonk:
It's such a shame that we haven't heard the full truth but already assassinating his character.
There are two sides to this story and we can't conclude till we hear from him.
In public hospitals, nay a teaching hospital, a doctor at TJ's level cannot do a myomectomy on his own, even at that, the peri-op nurse would carry out a safety check on the procedure before wheeling the px out.
I knew and worked with TJ when I was still in naija. He trained in the Russian Federation and has a young beautiful wife. While I can't stand in defence of him, I wouldn't join to malign his character.
Having said that, it goes without saying that a number of us do such crazy stuffs like fiddle with a lady's privates in the hospital.
We then begin to wonder what would push you to do such when you're allowed by religion and culture to marry as many as 4 wives and still keep concubines. At least you can mix them - fat, slim, big yansh, big boobs , dark, blonde.
As a doctor, I can't be turned on when examining a lady in the hospital setting. And if I must examine, my nurse aide must be present with me.
The devil in you must be greater than the devil in the world to fall for such temptation.
He trained i russia and has a beautiful wife so that means he cannot rape. Na who do you like this ?

1 Like

Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by chiroyale(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
kehinde1588:

Yeah right.. Then who will tell us the truth
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by omonla10(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Funny if its your daughter it happened to you will agree to the death penalty
funny I only have daughters, it doesn't overcloud my judgement.. Life sentence is better.
Re: How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
omonla10:
funny I only have daughters, it doesn't overcloud my judgement.. Life sentence is better.
Easier said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.