Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place (34145 Views)

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Odumakin also belongs to this group making money through the pains of the people. Shameful!!!
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by Ghokes(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
This piece is so unbiased of ethnic, religious, skin colour or political party sentiments.
One of the best analyses you will find on Nairaland.
In fact, the best of today.

Bravo Zulu to the writer.
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by xperiencelove(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
That is why I pity people that argue with each other especially at newspaper vendor joints. They have never realized that these politicians are hustling for themselves. Deep down in their heart, nothing concern them with the other Nigerians.
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by stuffs4me(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Deji adeyanju is the only mumu here tongue

That igbo charly man cashed out 9figures paycheck same as oby ezekwesili And Reno omokirikiri .. while deji adeyanju And fani kayode are staking on the wrong horses And been left faraway from the duffle bag

If people like Charley boy collects 9figures paycheck for their scam activism I wonder how much people like Femi falana charges

Las Las Naija youths forming holy holy are the real mumu, British came to scam us with colonization, since then everyone including, Politicians, Military head of states, CAN, MURIC , JAMB, Pastors, shieks And activists have been exploiting us

You can always trust an Igbo to betray you. Ojukwu, Zik betrayed their people while the likes of Awolowo, Soyinka. Fawehimi, Fela etc stood strong to their struggles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Basta*d
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by dataking: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Muric is a house of Saints

Who is Muric? Do you think he represents Imams. He his just a head of an organization. An NGO. Anyone can form one and claim to represent anything because I know you people are quick to call Muric.
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by stuffs4me(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Orpe7:
Deji went to prison because he was running his mouth anyhow
Deji ate prison beans till his belly was full
Deji was outsmarted betrayed by charly boy who spent all the money himself
Deji is foolish has integrity
Deji is an ode is like Mandela
Dont be a DEJI/Mandela

Why are ibgos so full of betrayers
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
The cunny old fox charlie boy(IPOB) don scam d mumu deji(Afonja) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place by Orpe7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
stuffs4me:

Why are ibgos so full of betrayers

Don't be deji
No omoale for yoruba land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.