Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom (30127 Views)

Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Delta Police Station Empty As Cultists Raid Community / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by QnBela(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
How useless
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by princegeo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
North (terrism), south (cultism), east (ritualism), west (yahooism). naija which way?

Naija buharism
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by gaffig: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Timmypromise:
why is cultism much in eastern part of Nigeria are the youth brainwashed or just a normal thing
Not only eastern part jare, my brother even here in Lagos.. It's everywhere except the northern part. Even norther part dey face their on issue. If not herdsmen it's going to be terrorist.

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by madridsta007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Timmypromise:
why is cultism much in eastern part of Nigeria are the youth brainwashed or just a normal thing
South South.

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Chimaokigwe: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
cosmatika:
Oga na Afonjas get rituals. Wat's skull mining for?

Okay, East - Cannibalism + Rituals

We know as Arochukwu and Isala Ngwa people dey chop am.

We also sabi as Okija people take run am
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hope she's hot enough to boil moi moi
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by gaffig: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Hmmm this your spellings can wake up Michael Jackson from the grave.
Mtscheewww.. Imagine, that's all you can point to!! What a world!
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by olisaEze(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Timmypromise:
why is cultism much in part of Nigeria are the youth brainwashed or just a normal thing

Politicians r usually their patrons and often use them for elections.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Naajjii: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
North (terrism), south (cultism), east (ritualism), west (yahooism). naija which way?
Middlebelt we non of the above
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Foolish people

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by gregyboy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:
That is why i love one for Seven men

They don't fight over a girl
They look for stupid birds and clip their wings

Dodorima to my brothers

Africa map is the logo and black is the colour

I sure say u join people when terrorized student for ekosodin
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
So were is the so called lady? i hope she is worth it. i hope she is better looking than Rihana, Kim kadashian, Naomi cambel, beyonce And toni braxton.

As for the 5 Lazy goons who call themselves Cultist, Good bye to Valhala. The real cultists Are the ones in the senates and Aso Rock. while the lazy goons are matcheting themselves.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
west is ( ritualism)... East is drugs!!
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by juwoonn(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
Central
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Sammyolis: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lazy youth
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is she Kim Kardashian’s junior sister?
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by XaintJoel20: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:
They don't fight over a girl They look for stupid birds and clip their wings
Dodorima to my brothers
Axe man spotted.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:

Dodorima to my brothers

Just look at this idiotic smelly mouth black bastard!!! angry

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Lordspicy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:

oga swap west and east ...
we know say our ademola brothers dey do plus
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by dreamwords: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
My brother west actually practice yahoism, ritualism,
East only practice ritualismakes in nollywood home movies, West practice it in reality
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by PrinzCarter(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
5 dead D=1 breathing p
Find X (D's) take pie as 22/7
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by dwilliams: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Egede, I de read your post and de observe how u de zhow yourself u de show say u Gee boy and u b NBM, I just hope all this,charade is only online and not offline
slawomir:

Dodorima to my brothers

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Sluvist(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Just imagine a small pussy girl has caused what claimed the life of 5 fully grown men, immorality is worst than a desease.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Bobonowell(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
op i think you are lying , nothing like ice landers in uyo , , everything about your post are lies , I'm living in Urua Ekpa , though issues happened but not because of a lady , nobody die , it was a community youths misunderstanding ..
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by virgintoto(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Olukologia24592:
It shall not be well with anyone man who fights over a lady in this century
Because of woman ooo!! Asin WOMAN wa full everywhere dey look for who go tlk to dem. Tufiakwa
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by virgintoto(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:

Dodorima to my brothers

Jew man

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Rotimi47: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Whizkidjay7:
grin grin 9ja matter fit give person stress disorder
The thing dey weak person. grin
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Ominimercy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
hmmmm! kill ur fellow man because of a woman.Tufiakwa......

Customs Officers Attacked In Akwa Ibom, Their Vehicle Set On Fire / Kidnapper Receiving Treatment For Gunshot Injuries On Private Part Arrested / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia