Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom (30197 Views)

9 Killed As Cultists Clash On 7/7 Day / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Olukologia24592:
It shall not be well with anyone man who fights over a lady in this century

U suppose specify..
I can defend ma sister,, my mother,, my wife.

Girlfriend can go and hug transformer.

Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by JBoss25(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
madridsta007:

South South.
chai! Igbo kwenu, its much in the east aswell grin
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Khaleell001(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by Icon79(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sista. I weak for them. Maybe the babe kitten was gold plated or something angry sad shocked

O pari

QnBela:
How useless
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by madridsta007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
JBoss25:
chai! Igbo kwenu, its much in the east aswell grin

South South.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by MrIcredible: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
cosmatika:
Oga na Afonjas get rituals. Wat's skull mining for?
Shut up
Na OSU people
Okija shrine and baby factory grin
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by MistadeRegal(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
North (terrorism), south (cultism), east (ritualism), west (yahooism). naija which way?

ism is the way. Just follow it straight, turn at the last corner on your right, then turn again to the left, go straight then turn again to the left and then right and just continue repeating the process for as long as you can.
Re: Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom by nextnear(m): 12:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Imortal001:
North (terrorism), south (cultism), east (ritualism), west (yahooism). naija which way?
head to the west. that's the way.

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped