Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances (12200 Views)

Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by dammy207: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:
Edo state Apos have been paid
received an alert of 18000 naira this on Tuesday morning here in Egor local government area of Edo state

So all the amount paid was 30500 for the two election
I was an ApO2
They gave us 4500 for training allowance
And they also gave us 8000 on the night of governorship election in our rac centre
And today I received 18000 naira via bank alert
4500+8000+18000=30500

So na this small money i go risk my life for
I sleep rac centre three times. First was the night dey post pone election
Second was the night to presidential election
And thirdly the night to gubernatorial election
they didn't pay you 13k for the presidential election
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Alawaxbimbex(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
I received an alert of 9k this morning...Ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
And there is a rerun tomorrow!
What is wrong with this INEC?
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by slawomir: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
dammy207:
they didn't pay you 13k for the presidential election
Everything is 30500
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Olujanny: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yet to receive payment for gubernatorial election. Kosofe
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by kashtanyi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=dammy207 post=76888346][/quote]
Omo na 13k they burst me ooo ....I was a PO
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Aboks(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
All dis inconclusive corperscheesycheesygrin

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by TourismMan(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:
received an alert of 18000 naira this on Tuesday morning here in Egor local government area of Edo state

I was an ApO2
And they also gave us 8000 on the night of governorship election in our rac centre
4500+8000+18000=30500

Why is the payment differ from state to state? Some state pays 26k in total. That means such States have cut short people's money. Meanwhile, we in Cross River are yet to receive our payment. I always suspect our REC to be a man of dubious character. Perhaps the man has diverted the money to quick deposit at our expense.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
What a shameless and irresponsible neglect by the so called INEC
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by akaahs(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobokeshington:
Se dem no dey collect their monthly allowee again ni? Dem still want INEC to pay them ba?

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
Ur must be high on codeine, is their sweat, they work for it and they deserve it so get the f**know outa here

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Damfostopper(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobokeshington:
Se dem no dey collect their monthly allowee again ni? Dem still want INEC to pay them ba?

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
may you work and never get paid..... oloriburuku ......

I wish ur in my front...... de huja de puta da gringo

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by SaintAY(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobokeshington:

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
U just open your mouth and start vomiting nonsense
.. I wish you were part of them to see what they went through
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Shiloh1986(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bro! Remember that every labourer deserve his wages. They all worked that money and so it should be paid to them. Na hu no like money? Lol!
bobokeshington:

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Drclassic(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
cross river state is yet to pay 1kobo for election.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by brightnessDmed: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2019
bobokeshington:

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
Madman, fucking bastard. So your coconut brain didn't let you realize they worked for it abi? Anu nbama
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Unorjieze: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2019
bobokeshington:

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
You are stupid and your generation lack sense, if you know what we past through risking our life just to conduct election you will not use that your senseless brain and crippled hands to type rubbish, alloweee kill you there, travel to another state that is far way from your home and survive with 19800, mumu how much is the allowee sef that we have not used the to pay for rent in advance, if you served you will not say this nonsense, I advise you to go to school help your generation to have sense graduate and serve so you will understand, but until then stop disgracing your generation on social media.. Ewu.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by emmy4life02(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2019
I hv not been paid @ Dange Shuni LGA Sokoto. Sokoto INEC is a real scam.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Themaths(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Baba, I worked as an APO 1 in Egor LGA. Me never see any alert o. Wetin dey sup sef? I need that money badly o. Which bank are you using? Are you a corps member?
slawomir:

I was an ApO2
4500+8000+18000=30500

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by CoolInfinity(m): 4:26am On Mar 23, 2019
bobokeshington:

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
My dear friend how can you say such of a thing, are there not collecting monthly allowed? We know quit all right that they do, but this is what there work for and should be paid for moreover the payments of their work is been agreed on and included in the money ment for the election (election budget $ 200 and something million dollars), how can you work without been paid and you will be happy. After risking their precious life and some loss there life as well in the process. So please don't say such okay. This Is Corp members bonafide right okay or if someone denied you of your sweat will you be happy? THANKS.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by TourismMan(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Drclassic:
cross river state is yet to pay 1kobo for election.

my brother we are in trouble in this state. Frankland has diverted our money to perhaps quick fixed deposit. Can't we group ourselves and protest state wide?
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by slawomir: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Themaths:
Baba, I worked as an APO 1 in Egor LGA. Me never see any alert o. Wetin dey sup sef? I need that money badly o. Which bank are you using? Are you a corps member?

Am a student
I was ApO2
Zenith bank
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
I declared their protest as inconclusive
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Drclassic(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Unorjieze:

You are stupid and your generation lack sense, if you know what we past through risking our life just to conduct election you will not use that your senseless brain and crippled hands to type rubbish, alloweee kill you there, travel to another state that is far way from your home and survive with 19800, mumu how much is the allowee sef that we have not used the to pay for rent in advance, if you served you will not say this nonsense, I advise you to go to school help your generation to have sense graduate and serve so you will understand, but until then stop disgracing your generation on social media.. Ewu.
my brother i saw hell were they posted me to. I ran like temple run in that bush
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Drclassic(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2019
TourismMan:

my brother we are in trouble in this state. Frankland has diverted our money to perhaps quick fixed deposit. Can't we group ourselves and protest state wide?
omo im in support of that. But let us see if they will do something b4 the month runs out
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by TourismMan(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Drclassic:

omo im in support of that. But let us see if they will do something b4 the month runs out
Till month end is even too far.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Drclassic(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2019
TourismMan:
Till month end is even too far.
just chill my guy
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Hoinmard77(m): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2019
bobokeshington:

Bros..Are you aware of what these corp members underwent during this election. At all? Risking their precious life for s country that doesn't even worth it...I presume u would do worse than any of our leaders sorry
Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by bobokeshington: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2019
brightnessDmed:
Madman, fucking bastard. So your coconut brain didn't let you realize they worked for it abi? Anu nbama

your village people are doing overtime on top your matter. IDIOT
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by brightnessDmed: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
bobokeshington:

your village people are doing overtime on top your matter. IDIOT
From the way you're going it's certain you're going to self destruct in no time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.