Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (63719 Views)

MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by makeitijn: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dakuku na ogabnje, mama taraba na fraud. ADELEKE is valid..

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Koolking(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
The tribunal judgement is flawed, giving room for a lot of loopholes. I don't see the judgement affirmed by the appeal court, let alone supreme court.

However, Oyetola remains the governor until supreme court judgement. It's ok not for Adeleke celebrate now.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Koolking(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
The tribunal judgement is flawed, leaving a lot of loopholes to be desired. I don't see the judgement affirmed by the appeal court, let alone supreme court.

However, Oyetola remains the governor until supreme court judgement. It's ok not for Adeleke celebrate now.

Remember, Dakuku Perterside won at the Tribunal and Appeal? While Wike won at the Supreme...Who is the governor of Rivers State today? Wike

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Kennydoc(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
As much as I wish this judgement can be upheld up to the Supreme Court level, I sincerely don't expect much from Adeleke if he eventually gets sworn in as the governor of Osun State. He really can't do much for the people of Osun. The state is broke at the moment, and the man himself (Adeleke) doesn't seem to be that smart.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by divicodefred: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
amamahdaniel:
Cry me a river..... Osun is PDP AND PDP IS OSUN.
Never again will APC rule OSUN state.

I think you should talk more of your flat_head republic or the coward Llamadi Cownu

Leave Osun to Afonjas, by the way, why are you crying more than the bereaved?

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by allisso: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
ogaofficer:
someone on the other thread where adeleke reacted on twitter already said Davido will become minister of music, how does that happen in a state?

Too much olodo everywhere.
Please dont kill yourself

Sifia pain lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by allisso: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Op is in sifia pain lol

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Oluwatogun: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
I don't know what you're talking about, even a blind man knows that Osun election was won by PDP candidate-Adeleke. Congratulations to him because he'll still win at the other levels!
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Westsida: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
amamahdaniel:
Cry me a river..... Osun is PDP AND PDP IS OSUN.
Never again will APC rule OSUN state.

Lol. I’m sure your sprewing this trash from Abakaliki. Ode
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Earlystar698(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bad Belle ..... like if you want Adeleke as Governor and share for Oyetola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na so my sista....If not before you read the story, first page is gone and your subsequent comment will have poor views and likes
AnalQueenluci:
landgrabbers
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by MORNDEW(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
ionsman:
Please let them celebrate. It's not right to wail everytime, at least they should have something to celebrate.

If the judgement had been against Adeleke, you would have seen a lot of 'Buhari has arm twisted the judiciary' comments. But now, it's victory for Democracy. grin grin
Political olodos
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by olajizz01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amuocha:
PDP is Osun
Are you from Osun?
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by MORNDEW(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
datola:
Hmmm..

If higher court upturns the tribunal`s verdiCt the short period Adeleke will rule is enough to loot enough for PDP.

And that is if Osun has any penny left in the ACCANT.

That's the olodoism we are talking about. He won't be sworn in now until the legal battle gets exhausted at the Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by israelmao(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some people will die on this case.
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Zombiekiller010: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by afoltundeseen(f): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
uncleDk50:
I really want adeleke to win at the end of the day but this buhari APC will do any tin to win at d S court including blackmailing Judges and treating supreme high benchers
after this comment. Make una close this thread
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by moderatedguy: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
Lol
The court of appeal will surely send the dancer back to his village .
Just wait and see
on what grounds...election that was deeply flawed.
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by israelmao(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Koolking:
The tribunal judgement is flawed, giving room for a lot of loopholes. I don't see the judgement affirmed by the appeal court, let alone supreme court.

Could you please x-ray these spotted flaws?
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Laurene: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Koolking:
The tribunal judgement is flawed, leaving a lot of loopholes to be desired. I don't see the judgement affirmed by the appeal court, let alone supreme court.

Remember, Dakuku Perterside won at the Tribunal and Appeal? While Wike won at the Supreme...Who is the governor of Rivers State today? Wike
wike won at the tribunal lost at appeal then won at Supreme Court again. say what you are sure of.. ode
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Jowanson: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
MORNDEW:
Adeleke Don't celebrate yet, Dakuku, and Mama Taraba also won at the tribunal
I was walking home from work when a friend called me with joyous tone that the tribunal has declared the pdp candidate for Osun Gubernatorial election winner. I asked what was the celebration all about he said he is now the governor na. I just called him "olodo and dropped the call.

Tribunal judgements since election cases gets to the Supreme Court has become mere academic exercise. After the 2015 governorship election, many candidates who lost the election went to court. Yours truly followed the cases of the then Rivers State Apc governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside and Taraba State governorship candidate of the Apc Mrs Aisha Alhassan, (Mama Taraba).

These candidates won at the tribunal and the court of appeal but lost at the apex court. So what's the celebration all about? Adeleke and the PDP should not celebrate yet until this matter gets to the Supreme Court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-appeal-court-sacks-gov-wike-orders-fresh-election-in-rivers/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/07/breaking-tribunal-nullifies-governor-ishakus-election-declares-mama-taraba-winner/

So I wonder the need for this half celebration that might be shortlived.
People should understand intrigues of legal battles before rushing to celebrate.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Princewill Chimereze
Writer, public affairs analyst and social commentator.

https://enlightennigeria..com/2019/03/adeleke-dont-celebrate-yet-dakuku-and.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=780447358996590&id=248706512170680&__tn__=%2AW-R#footer_action_list

Well in this case it won't be that easy to upturn this judgement..... The judgment was based on technical anomaly on the pink form EC8A which was tampered with prior to the rerun.... So what will be the basis of going to the appeal court...the rerun was illegal.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Ategberoson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
if adeleke could win at the court of appeal then there is possibility of him winning at the supreme court.

the appeal court to me would give his supreme judgement confidence till then the APC has nothing to fear
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
How osun case take resemble taraba and rivers? Consolation period no be now, keep it till adeleke receives a certificate of to return from INEC
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by eLcastro(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
...your friend na really olodo

To have you as a friend.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Funkybabee(f): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Evil people, do not celebrate yet. Is it not a clear case between the eyes of man and God that Adeleke won the election but u guys refused to speak the truth because of ur thief ambition, that's how nairaland brought useles dismiss case instead of saying the fact that they have declare hima s the winner.. God will put shame to u all.. Power always belong to people so take note of that. We are in 21st century.
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
MORNDEW:
Adeleke Don't celebrate yet, Dakuku, and Mama Taraba also won at the tribunal
I was walking home from work when a friend called me with joyous tone that the tribunal has declared the pdp candidate for Osun Gubernatorial election winner. I asked what was the celebration all about he said he is now the governor na. I just called him "olodo and dropped the call.

Tribunal judgements since election cases gets to the Supreme Court has become mere academic exercise. After the 2015 governorship election, many candidates who lost the election went to court. Yours truly followed the cases of the then Rivers State Apc governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside and Taraba State governorship candidate of the Apc Mrs Aisha Alhassan, (Mama Taraba).

These candidates won at the tribunal and the court of appeal but lost at the apex court. So what's the celebration all about? Adeleke and the PDP should not celebrate yet until this matter gets to the Supreme Court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-appeal-court-sacks-gov-wike-orders-fresh-election-in-rivers/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/07/breaking-tribunal-nullifies-governor-ishakus-election-declares-mama-taraba-winner/

So I wonder the need for this half celebration that might be shortlived.
People should understand intrigues of legal battles before rushing to celebrate.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Princewill Chimereze
Writer, public affairs analyst and social commentator.

https://enlightennigeria..com/2019/03/adeleke-dont-celebrate-yet-dakuku-and.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=780447358996590&id=248706512170680&__tn__=%2AW-R#footer_action_list

Can you tell me Oshogbo government is not already set for pari when APC e-warriors were busy brandishing fake figures about
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why won't PDP celebrate yet.

Una no serious APC

Johnnyessence come here let's celebrate

Las las Imole free nipinle osun
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by Chimaokigwe: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chai
Those celebrating go curse this OP taya today. grin
Re: Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal by HarunaWest(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
ionsman:
Please let them celebrate. It's not right to wail everytime, at least they should have something to celebrate.

If the judgement had been against Adeleke, you would have seen a lot of 'Buhari has arm twisted the judiciary' comments. But now, it's victory for Democracy. grin grin
buh isn't it the truth...must we be sentimental at all times...someone won an election buh due to the fact that it didn't favour them,they cancelled some votes and made sure the cleared it...People are happy and your angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.