Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber (59754 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by danduchi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
The chairman is just a vote among the panel set, so he should go chill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Tongsman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Excelboi:
Op, to counter your article and to those who wish to learn, where a judgment is been delivered and there are 3 judges like in this Osun case, where two judges are of the same view and one is against it, the majority carries the vote so the chairman view doesn't change anything.

Even if it's at the Supreme Court, and the Chief Justice is dissenting and two others are agreeing, those agreeing carries the day.

Ok. Clear.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Afamed: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Definitely the verdict can't stand the taste of the Appeal court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Daviddson(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Many people don't understand this thread, just as the news of the FG closing its case against suspended CJN yesterday threw many people into commenting off-road, because they think closing a case means withdrawing that case. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by olas24u(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
irumole1975:

Shut up, You this local boi. What do you know

Stupid Afonjas

Inec has no power to conduct a rerun of elections?

Inec had no power to cancel an election in polling units where electoral frauds had been committed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Vatod(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

I am not understanding.
Is it the law that is confused or the people passing the law??
confusion everywhere.
just like am thinking, another confused man... can’t we just have one credible election, why rigging, why going to court, is it by force to serve your people, if they were have good will like they claim
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by rexwalters: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Buhari must go
After you have been 6ft under for 4 years.
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by TheVerdict: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dino98:

I'm guessing a 3 man panel...2 voted Yes, 1(chairman) voted no.

Na them sabi...better leave our Adeleke to dance for us.

It is a 3-man panel. Appeal has 5 and the SC has 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Jowanson: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
irumole1975:

Stupid Afonjas

Sifia pain! grin
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by rexwalters: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
olas24u:

Inec has no power to conduct a rerun of elections?

Inec had no power to cancel an election in polling units where electoral frauds had been committed?
Pdp says it is NNPC that has the power to conduct elections?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Kachi4christ(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
What are you ? Zombie ?
Just keep quiet and drink your shame.
irumole1975:

Stupid Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by eddie7: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
I will comment when the supreme court deliver it judgment. Oyetola remains my governor for now!
It's way too early for anyone to shout uhuru or start celebrating, they should go and ask mama Taraba
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by elampiro(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
1stladysnazee:
I'm a loan officer with a reputable Microfinance bank, i can facilitate and get your loan approved within the shortest period of time provided, you running a business.

Here is the email to reach me on: loanofficer365@ gmail.com

Note - You only ELIGIBLE for my branch if you staying around the following axis Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ishaga, Ajuwon and Ojodu.

They wont pay back. They will put you in trouble. Sometimes big police case

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Jgovt(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's Clear, and this has always been the case.. When Oshiomole was declared winner in the Court then it was only 2 Justices that supported his case so also for Adeleke..Oyetola will be out latest Wednesday next week and will Appeal as an Ex-Governor.....Atiku victory on the Road.. Onnoghen Reinstatement soonest..
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by cyrilamx(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
The Chairman is a Northern but thank God for upright men from the South
Now you rejoicing cos u hv two southern judges agreeing in favour Adeleke against a Northerner dissenting without bothering about his reasons. I hope you wont scream Buhari when u will hv more Northern justices against Southerners upturning the verdict of the Tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Excelboi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
irumole1975:

Stupid Afonjas
I'm not even Yoruba. Take your tribalistic infested mind away from here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by SmartyPants(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

I am not understanding.
confusion everywhere.

In this case, it is the journalist that appears confused. The learned judge did not make a ruling as claimed in the report, but rather expressed a dissenting opinion to the majority decision of the judge son the panel.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Excelboi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

God bless you immediately
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by rexwalters: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
TheVerdict:

It is a 3-man panel. Appeal has 5 and the SC has 7
Court na 419,when you done chop pass the job to the next office, 3-man panel (130) million Naira. Appeal has 5 (800)million Naira,and the SC has 7 (1.6) billion,after that go smoke small sk, and one Marlboro light,then go relax for house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by balonaija(f): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
but how?
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by tiger28: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
The way the children of hate are masturbating over this osun issue, one would be forgiven to think that it was the supreme court which just have It's judgement on the matter.
Sad! They are Africa's notorious losers..... Always gallivanting EVERYWHERE like s goat without harness. Atiku really saved Nigeria by choosing Obi as running mate. This way, they can't go bsck and start chanting "we dont want nothing to do with the ZOO. they need put more energy on enugu elections!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by rexwalters: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jgovt:
It's Clear, and this has always been the case.. When Oshiomole was declared winner in the Court then it was only 2 Justices that supported his case so also for Adeleke..Oyetola will be out latest Wednesday next week and will Appeal as an Ex-Governor.....Atiku victory on the Road.. Onnoghen Reinstatement soonest..
Dreamer.
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by rexwalters: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
tiger28:
Sad! They are Africa's notorious losers..... Always gallivanting EVERYWHERE like s goat without harness. Atiku really saved Nigeria by choosing Obi as running mate. This way, they can't go bsck and start chanting "we dont want nothing to do with the ZOO. they need put more energy on enugu elections!
Very funny.
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Bennycollins: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Akin to one telling another not to be happy for passing WAEC because he has passed Jamb. Why?
tesppidd:
The way the children of hate are masturbating over this osun issue, one would be forgiven to think that it was the supreme court which just have It's judgement on the matter.
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by RTSC: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
cyrilamx:
Now you rejoicing cos u hv two southern judges agreeing in favour Adeleke against a Northerner dissenting without bothering about his reasons. I hope you wont scream Buhari when u will hv more Northern justices against Southerners upturning the verdict of the Tribunal.
Why would you want Northern justices upturning it?
Is oyetola a northern stooge?

I don't care anyway.
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Toseenlove: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

I am not understanding.
confusion everywhere.

Lol I'm telling u. I don't support all these politicians though but when I saw PDP fans Jubilating on the Verdict. I was just here laughing lol. They should just forget about any mandate. That's how the Case will be dragged for good Four Years while the former will be sitting Intact on the throne. Very funny nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by Buharimustgo: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
The other Chairman can go and kill himself, Adeleke we know

APC gave him money,unfortunately,he can not bribe his fellow judges
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by statesman6: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mr Chairman... I hope you are aware of judicial president?
Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by aribs(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Even the PDP lawyers know the dissenting judgment was a well-articulated opinion. I think the whole judgment is really on thin ice. The major issue I see for the PDP is their inability to prove the extent to which the irregularities was able to significantly impact the election . If the numbers of the cancelled election are restored or a rerun ordered as I think should have been the case here , I guess its back to square 1

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber by muykem: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
The judgement that declared PDP winner has no place in our law again. Thanks to PDP senators who thought they will be in power for 60years and amended our law. You can only cancel and call for rerun nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.